PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: RH set of blades

DivotMan
3rd September 2011, 10:36 PM
Looking for a set of quality blades

Preferably 1/2 to 1 inch over standard in length

Not to fussed on the flex

Interested in what you guys have for sale?

Thanks DivotMan
0434 76 5593

career4jerry
3rd September 2011, 11:53 PM
i got a brand new set of limited edition black forged blades done my miura shafted with the new NsPro Modus 3 stiff shaft and gripped with Golf pride multi in white 3-PW.

Also, a set of Japanese Hakusa blades in 2-PW..

mate, how much do you wanna spend?

Ferrins
4th September 2011, 06:53 AM
That could redefine his meaning of quality. Nice sticks.

career4jerry
4th September 2011, 07:30 AM
U nailed it, F!

If quality is what u are after, look under hakusagolf.com or miuragolf.com and find out what we mean.

If u need pics, I can email them to you.

DivotMan
4th September 2011, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the replies

I have a brand new set of AP 2's. 2 games old. S 300 1 inch over 2 degrees up.

I am looking at swapping or selling and spending similiar dollars.

The AP 2's are a great stick - but I have just discovered I don't like the offset.

Looking at blades with no offset.

Please advise what sort of dollars you want for blades with no offset or if you want to swap for my AP 2's.

DivotMan

Outcast
4th September 2011, 09:03 AM
Divotman,

I have a set of MP67 3 - PW that I want to get rid of but, want to keep the shafts that are in them... as it happens, I am looking for a set of AP2's. Since the shafts in your AP2's would clearly suit you at 1" over would you care to swap heads only? You would need to have the Mizzies bent to 2* upright for you but, the Mizzies are very easy to bend

Let me know if you are interested and PM me with an email address if you would like photo's... The Mizzies are in very good nick with just minor bag chatter... faces are in great shape... I will even throw in the blue Mizuno iron covers that I have for them

Cheers

Outcast

career4jerry
4th September 2011, 01:24 PM
check my listings tonight for my blades.. as they are all jap brands.. prices are not quite like the common US brands...

Thanks for the replies

I have a brand new set of AP 2's. 2 games old. S 300 1 inch over 2 degrees up.

I am looking at swapping or selling and spending similiar dollars.

The AP 2's are a great stick - but I have just discovered I don't like the offset.

Looking at blades with no offset.

Please advise what sort of dollars you want for blades with no offset or if you want to swap for my AP 2's.

DivotMan

hocko
4th September 2011, 01:44 PM
check my listings tonight for my blades.. as they are all jap brands.. prices are not quite like the common US brands...
In other words "bloody expensive!"

Progolfgear
4th September 2011, 01:51 PM
I have my own set of Wilson Staff FG62's. Used them for about 4 rounds of golf, they have Rifle 5.5 (not px or flighted, just the proper rifle) and some lamkin tour cord grips. 3-PW and I have the brand new 2iron head aswell (no shaft/grip).

Would sell you those for $500 delivered and adjust them to whatever loft/lie/length you like.