PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Lefty Irons

tommyg
31st August 2011, 11:31 PM
Im looking for a set of cack-handed irons for a lefty mutant ranger mate of mine. He's a pretty solid iron striker so probably a decent forgiving players iron with stiff shafts would suit. Maybe some kind of forged pocket cavity or mx300 or something like like that. Hes not after shovels. 3-p or 4-p. If anyone has any lefty hybrids or 3 woods throw em up as well. His budget is negotiable so let me know what you backwards Lefty freaks have lying around....

Progolfgear
1st September 2011, 11:36 AM
I got a set of Ram Tour Grind TG 802. 2-PW+56 (10 Irons). S300's in them, Lamking Tour Wrap Cord Grips, have been used a fair bit but not abused, no chrome missing and the grooves are still fine. $120 couriered to your door.

Look like this: 13250

OR

I got some Hogan Apex Plus 2-E(PW) S300, Cord Hogan Grips. Similar condition to the RAMS, would do them for $150 to your door.
Pic for reference: http://valueguide.pga.com/images/Ben_Hogan/Irons/apex_plus_med.jpg

Also have a Titleist 585H 19 Degree Hybrid with an Aldila VS Proto 80-S, would do for $90 to your door.

BrisVegas
1st September 2011, 12:30 PM
those Hogans are good buying for your "lefty mutant ranga mate" !!

tommyg
1st September 2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks pgg, I'll run em by the freak and let you know...

Anything else out there?

tommyg
3rd September 2011, 08:47 PM
Righto... ive talked the backwards bassstard into the hogans. They should suit him nicely.... pm sent.