PDA

View Full Version : Globalgolf.com

rubin
31st August 2011, 12:57 PM
Anyone had any issues with these guys recently???

I have ordered stuff through them a few times previously, and they were brilliant. I had notification that the order was dispatched within 3 days, and I had it about a week after that - no more.

Now i've ordered som stuff about a week and a half ago, and its still processing. An email went to them middle of last week just asking if they actually received it (i didnt get an email confirming the order like normal), and they said they had and it would be shipped by the end of the week (last week). Its coming up on 2 weeks now and hasn't been shipped.

3oneday
31st August 2011, 01:20 PM
Nope, ship either next day or day after.

Daves
31st August 2011, 05:38 PM
What did you order Rubin? I have used them a few times for shoes and sometimes the shoes need to be ordered from the factory which adds about a week to the dispatch. They should tell you this when the item is added to the cart though.

rubin
31st August 2011, 05:43 PM
One of the items was shoes, but the note when it was added said to allow for an additional 3 days before dispatch.

Scifisicko
1st September 2011, 10:45 AM
Just had a positive experience. Bought an FTiZ last year from them and it cracked. Sent it back to Cally (Aus) and they said it was fake. Contacted GG, they initially asked me to send it to them so they could verify (and said they would pay shipping). When i told them how much the shipping was (!) they sent me a replacement club. It took about a month to resolve. I ended up dealing with Dean Royals (Customer service manager). If you want his email address PM me.

3oneday
1st September 2011, 12:25 PM
So they sent a replacement, is it fake like the first one then ?

Scifisicko
1st September 2011, 02:27 PM
oh.....bummer!

Funny thing is GG say their US Callaway rep verified the serial number (of the original club) and therefore that means its not fake. I keep trying to picture a bunch of forgers sitting around a table examining an FTiZ and saying "we better be sure not to copy the actual serial number"...

Chatting to the blokes at MGA about it, they say Cally Oz probably sent me a form letter because it was a grey import and they didnt want to deal with it.

Pretty shite if thats true.

virge666
1st September 2011, 02:41 PM
no problems here - ever.

morgy
1st September 2011, 02:55 PM
oh.....bummer!

Chatting to the blokes at MGA about it, they say Cally Oz probably sent me a form letter because it was a grey import and they didnt want to deal with it.

Pretty shite if thats true.

That wouldn't surprise me... I had the same issue with Callaway Oz when I purchased a US version of the orignal Diablo a couple of years back. They said they couldn't deal with it because they couldn't verify its origin......

Scifisicko
2nd September 2011, 10:01 AM
Given they are all made in the same place its gehy they cant track serial numbers and give a straight answer. No wonder they are going backwards as a company.

simmsy
3rd September 2011, 12:09 AM
i had an FTiq head crack that i bought from CallyPreOwned, i sent it to Cally(Aus) and they replaced it no problems at all. Very happy with their service, i was speaking with Tyson.

rubin
3rd September 2011, 04:39 PM
Finally got a shipment notification this morning.

Sent them an email on thursday after they said they would let me know on Monday/tuesday and I hadn't heard anything. Told them they need to tell me what the go was by cob Friday us time or I want a refund. That seemed to do the trick.

markTHEblake
3rd September 2011, 08:22 PM
Chatting to the blokes at MGA about it, they say Cally Oz probably sent me a form letter because it was a grey import and they didnt want to deal with it. Pretty shite if thats true.

I dont think they should be obligated to deal with grey imports. Like anything you buy, you should take it back to the place where you bought it, thats the risk of buying from overseas.

simmsy
3rd September 2011, 09:31 PM
They're not. it's their rules that they have international warranties.

3oneday
3rd September 2011, 09:48 PM
TM are the only ones i know of that canned international warranties.