PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: SC Art of Putting Headcover & Gripmaster Stitch Back Putter Grips

Outcast
1st August 2011, 08:30 PM
Just kinda tyre kicking at the moment as funds are a little tight but, interested in locating a SC Art of Putting HC and some Grip Master Stitch Back Putter Grips if the price is right

Also interested in any other SC Headcovers that might be going at Bargain Basement prices

So, please, what have we got out there that might be available at price very reasonable

timah!
1st August 2011, 08:49 PM
Lightly gamed 2010 Club Cameron?

$60 posted?

mike
1st August 2011, 09:04 PM
Carlton I've got a SC California Art of Putting cover that I don't want. Mint condition. No idea what it's worth.

Outcast
1st August 2011, 09:21 PM
Carlton I've got a SC California Art of Putting cover that I don't want. Mint condition. No idea what it's worth.

Thanks Mike, will keep that in mind but, was actually chasing an older model one for the Oil Can Classics series; didn't realise the new ones had Art of Putting on them too... and I own one... Doh!!

Outcast
1st August 2011, 09:22 PM
Lightly gamed 2010 Club Cameron?

$60 posted?

Is that the white one with the odd looking coloured 3 (or is it 4) leaf clover thingymajig....? If so, thankyou but, not overly keen on that one

mike
1st August 2011, 09:23 PM
Fussy.

timah!
1st August 2011, 09:25 PM
Is that the white one with the odd looking coloured 3 (or is it 4) leaf clover thingymajig....? If so, thankyou but, not overly keen on that one

That's it. No worries.

Outcast
1st August 2011, 09:29 PM
Fussy.

Yes, yes I am... I know.... it will be my undoing one day....

Hey, did you see my post on why I really dislike HMB?? It's in the 'What makes a course boring' thread....

Oh, and have you decided to play City of Cairns?? If not, we'll have to see if we can get a game together before I head away again

Toaster15
1st August 2011, 11:39 PM
I have the black Art of Putting headcover that came with my 2000 model oil can newport and your in luck cos its for sale!!! Only problem for you is it comes on the end of the newport that is for sale too...

Outcast
2nd August 2011, 09:08 PM
Toaster,

as tempting as it is to add another Scotty to my growing collection, I have some other items on the horizon so, unless you are asking less than $100 for the putter and cover combined (which I suspect your not) the only way I would be able to avail myself of them would be to divorce my wife... And to be honest, I suspect I wouldn't have enough money leftover to pay for it even then

But, thankyou for the kind offer

Outcast
8th August 2011, 03:41 PM
Bump - still looking.....