PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone J33 Combo irons 2-PW $260

Talart
30th July 2011, 09:57 AM
SOLD Bridgestone J33 Combo irons 2-PW $260 ono SOLD

I have gone and ordered a set of Titliest AP2’s and gone back to playing with the clubs I was using before getting the Bridgestone’s.
So up for grabs is my set of Bridgestone J33 Forged Combo Irons (2-PW). They come equipped with True Temper S300 Stiff Shafts and Professional Grips. The Irons are in good Condition, been used for 3 seasons and originally retailed or $130 Per Iron. A Bridgestone J33 2 Iron has been added to the set after purchase. They have been cleaned after every round, have the expected bag chatter markings. The sole of the 7 iron has been scored by a stone and I have put Selleys Gel Grip over the that to keep moisture out You can see the gel on the sole of the 7 iron.
I have upgraded to a Set of Titliest AP2 with R300 Shafts my swing speed (122kph/76mph) is better suited to Regular flex and I chose to purchase new irons instead of reshafting the J33’s. My handicap has come down from 19 to 14 since January and I am nearing my target of 10 and the J33’s were going to be the set to take me there, before having a swing speed test and trialing the AP2’s.

These irons will be a great set for a golfer who is out to improve, the forgiveness and accuracy of the long to mid irons was a big advantage in getting to greens in regulation. The Muscle back 8 – PW irons are especially accurate and have beautiful feel when playing shots.
Great value set if buying a new set is too much for the bank account or credit card. Registered Postage in Australia is included in the price
The combo irons allow for maximum forgiveness and playability:

2 iron forged cavity back

3-5 irons: forged cavity back irons with tungsten inserts

6-7 irons: forged cavity back design

8-PW irons: forged trapezoid muscle back irons
Lie: Standard
Length: Standard
Condition: Good
Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Number of Clubs: 9
Grips: Professional Brand

Any other questions please ask.
Registered Postage in Australia is included in the purchase price.

Jarro
30th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Nice clubs 8)

Talart
30th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Thankyou. It was a hard choice to not reshaft them with DG R300's