PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Cobra Baffler Pro 20* stock fuji stiff shaft HC inc - $50 + pp

modandm
25th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Looking for a quick sale

Relisted after user: Rowey agreed to purchase - asked for bank details:

"What Bank for the money Mate. Will let you know when money goes" Rowey 11 July 2011"

and then I assume decided not to go through with sale but told me he is still keen but "been flat out".

This after I explained I am heading o/s and need sale complete by end of July.
Basically he drew the sale process out 2 weeks.

Warning to sellers - Do not deal with this member.

Yossarian
25th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Looking for a quick sale

Relisted after user: Rowey agreed to purchase - asked for bank details and then I assume decided not to go through with sale but told me he is still keen but "been flat out".

Poor form. Good luck with the sale.

3oneday
25th July 2011, 12:01 PM
That should be good for a juicy reply.

PeteyD
25th July 2011, 12:01 PM
That sucks. Postage to Capalaba - 4157?

Yossarian
25th July 2011, 12:02 PM
That should be good for a juicy reply.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9025/rowq.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/rowq.png/)

Boo!

3oneday
25th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Someone quote the first post quick, so it doesn't get edited :lol:

just
25th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Poor form.
Agreed, from both of them.

Johnny Canuck
25th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Looking for a quick sale

Relisted after user: Rowey agreed to purchase - asked for bank details and then I assume decided not to go through with sale but told me he is still keen but "been flat out".

He has been flat out trying to flog his own driver.

rowey
25th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Before there is any further SHITE published about this thread lets get a few thing sorted.

Yes I did ask for bank details, as he had said he would be leaving at the end of July & couldnt take the club with him. As previously said I have been flat at work & havent had a chance to do anything about it. Was going to look at it this week but now that this CRAP has been posted he can stick the club where the SUN DONT SHINE.

As for other rubbish coments about flogging my own club, that has got nothing to do with it.....not the only one that does it.

Also I didnt think it was the end of July yet.

Captain Nemo
25th July 2011, 12:26 PM
:smt103

PeteyD
25th July 2011, 12:29 PM
That sucks. Postage to Capalaba - 4157?

Don't worry about this. Weirdness freaks me out.

Yossarian
25th July 2011, 12:35 PM
Do you have internet banking rowey?

Johnny Canuck
25th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Before there is any further SHITE published about this thread lets get a few thing sorted.

Yes I did ask for bank details, as he had said he would be leaving at the end of July & couldnt take the club with him. As previously said I have been flat at work & havent had a chance to do anything about it. Was going to look at it this week but now that this CRAP has been posted he can stick the club where the SUN DONT SHINE.

As for other rubbish coments about flogging my own club, that has got nothing to do with it.....not the only one that does it.

Also I didnt think it was the end of July yet.

The comment about flogging your club was only to show that you've had time to log on 86 times to promote/respond/bitch about your own thread.

Surely you could take two minutes to send the funds to the guys after you agreed to purchase.

With the way you carry on around here, if someone tried the same deal with your for sale thread, your response would have been much more colourful than Modandm's.

By the same token, Modandm should have contacted you before the public outing, although it is nice to see you involved in something other than attacking Mike for a change.

Captain Nemo
25th July 2011, 12:57 PM
The comment about flogging your club was only to show that you've had time to log on 86 times to promote/respond/bitch about your own thread.

Surely you could take two minutes to send the funds to the guys after you agreed to purchase.

With the way you carry on around here, if someone tried the same deal with your for sale thread, your response would have been much more colourful than Modandm's.

By the same token, Modandm should have contacted you before the public outing, although it is nice to see you involved in something other than attacking Mike for a change.

:smt045

just
25th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Modandm should have contacted you before the public outing

You think, especially as he wasn't out of pocket and a quick PM saying pay up or I'll re-list would have sufficed. Both are equally at fault.

Johnny Canuck
25th July 2011, 01:14 PM
You think, especially as he wasn't out of pocket and a quick PM saying pay up or I'll re-list would have sufficed. Both are equally at fault.

Exactly.

Pieface
25th July 2011, 04:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-te0pEIa9U

modandm
26th July 2011, 09:55 AM
I stick by my initial comment. Rowey was given ample time exactly 14 days and numerous PM's from me reminding him. Being "flat out" for that period of time is BS im afraid. If you have time to PM and go on ozgolf you have time to do a bank transfer. Obviously I am disappointed that I been unable to sell the item over this time and have gone to the trouble of packaging the item which will now have been a waste. I am now about to leave the country and have more than enough stuff to worry about.

His lack of contact post agreement and inability to produce the funds warrants a warning to other members.

I won't post a copy of the lovely PM I received from him either. And I won't stoop to his level of insults.

live4golf
26th July 2011, 10:03 AM
You 'won't stoop to his level' but you post in a forum about it? - Poor form from both of you....leave this sort of shit in the bedroom.

A warning about a poor buying/selling experience is one thing, this is just having a bitch in an open forum...there are other forums for this sort of crap.

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 10:06 AM
I am sort of with modandm on this.

Captain Nemo
26th July 2011, 10:10 AM

+1
You can transfer $$ from your phone these days FFS!:smt017

just
26th July 2011, 10:11 AM

Why? He's not out of pocket, after the first week he should have sent a PM saying pay within 24-48hrs, no reply re-list the item and the world goes on. I've had stuff like this, no need to crap on about it because no one was hurt. Instead he posts loads of shit on the forum. Common sense is obviously a commodity in short supply these days.

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 10:15 AM
Why? He's not out of pocket, after the first week he should have sent a PM saying pay within 24-48hrs, no reply re-list the item and the world goes on. I've had stuff like this, no need to crap on about it because no one was hurt. Instead he posts loads of shit on the forum. Common sense is obviously a commodity in short supply these days.

Fair points.

3oneday
26th July 2011, 10:20 AM
The argument could also go along the lines of providing feedback, ie when do you neg someone.

Yes, no one is out of pocket, but the forum doesn't have feedback ratings for buyers or sellers so how do you get the message out there ? Old mate chose this method, the fact that it isn't how you or I may have dealt with it doesn't mean it's wrong.

I would suggest though that if someone hasn't paid for something in 7 days and keeps making excuses that to me the transaction has ended, and a simple PM to that extent should suffice. This way, rightly or wrongly, the slackness of the buyer isn't exposed.

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 10:23 AM
I don't know if you should have to put up with abusive PM's either. For mine I wouldn't care, it is the interwebs but others might. Can you report a PM?

just
26th July 2011, 10:25 AM
The argument could also go along the lines of providing feedback, ie when do you neg someone.

Yes, no one is out of pocket, but the forum doesn't have feedback ratings for buyers or sellers so how do you get the message out there ? Old mate chose this method, the fact that it isn't how you or I may have dealt with it doesn't mean it's wrong.
The forum doesn't need a feedback system. Never did. And yes it was wrong. The bloke didn't get around to paying, the OP hadn't sent the item, there is nothing to provide feedback on FFS. Those who have a desire to be internet cops should stick to the ebay fakes thread or whatever it is.

I don't know if you should have to put up with abusive PM's either. For mine I wouldn't care, it is the interwebs but others might. Can you report a PM?
No you shouldn't have to put up with abusive PM's but you shouldn't post crap like the OP either.

3oneday
26th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Yes, you're clearly right, how dare I. :)

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 10:36 AM
My sinuses hurt.

I await rowey's rejoinder.

just
26th July 2011, 10:57 AM
My sinuses hurt.

I await rowey's rejoinder.
Will that clear your sinuses?

Ferrins
26th July 2011, 11:31 AM
This will sort you out, Yoss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckly-BKiiE&feature=related

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Will that clear your sinuses?

The venting of spleen and the subsequent bile can have amazing recuperative powers.

Johnny Canuck
26th July 2011, 01:43 PM
He's not out of pocket but now he might not be able to sell his club.

I'm with the seller. Although, I do fear the wrath of Just.

TheNuclearOne
26th July 2011, 02:10 PM
He's not out of pocket but now he might not be able to sell his club.

I'm with the seller. Although, I do fear the wrath of Just.

I'm with the seller too, tho i do understand Just's point, he's usually spot on. To each their own.

morgy
26th July 2011, 09:04 PM
I'm with Steve Williams.......... Tiger has to earn my respect back too.

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 09:16 PM
I'm with the band.

just
26th July 2011, 09:17 PM
I just want my rug back. That rug really tied the room together.

jaybam
26th July 2011, 09:18 PM
I want world peace. :)

timah!
26th July 2011, 09:19 PM
I wish someone would sell a popcorn maker...

MegaWatty
26th July 2011, 09:20 PM
I wish someone would sell a popcorn maker...

Use a toaster!

jaybam
26th July 2011, 09:20 PM
We have one timah. Can't sell it though. He kids love it

Progolfgear
26th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Well, On-Topic, I freakin loved my Baffler Pro.... probably my pick of all the hybrids on the market!

Not that I want to buy another one.... just sharing thoughts =P

Yossarian
26th July 2011, 09:22 PM
I just want my rug back. That rug really tied the room together.

The rug was in the car?

timah!
26th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Use a toaster!

We have one timah. Can't sell it though. He kids love it

I just figured that we could all use a feed during stuff like this...

just
26th July 2011, 09:26 PM
The rug was in the car?
No. It was here.

henno
26th July 2011, 09:31 PM
I won a math debate!

Ned
26th July 2011, 09:32 PM
I won a math debate!

You get my email ?

just
26th July 2011, 09:33 PM
I won a math debate!
At band camp?

henno
26th July 2011, 09:33 PM
You get my email ?

Just now... and thanks, but it's way out of my scope.

Ned
26th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Just now... and thanks, but it's way out of my scope.

Soft......................

MegaWatty
26th July 2011, 09:45 PM
I just figured that we could all use a feed during stuff like this...

Tried eating red candles?

Dazza
26th July 2011, 09:51 PM
I love lamp.

Ferrins
27th July 2011, 06:31 AM
I have used a Cobra Baffler Pro in competition before.

I hope this helps your sale.