PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Nunchuk's for Professionals

virge666
19th July 2011, 04:36 PM
For any people out there who are professional players, or activly playing amateurs off a plus handicap, I can sell you Nunchuk shafts for 1/2 price.

If you are professional clubfitters, I can do the same.

A maximum of 3 per clubfitter and 2 per player.

I know there are a few of you lads lurking about - so if you are interested, please PM.

I will need golflink numbers or ABN details.

Enjoy

PeteyD
19th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Damn, I can give you an ABN :D

live4golf
19th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Virge, can you buy me 3 please?

goonie
19th July 2011, 04:48 PM
Your just teasing now

virge666
19th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Virge, can you buy me 3 please?

Sure - Your golflink and vardon average please . . .

Your just teasing now

Yeah - it is pretty mean !!!

tommyg
19th July 2011, 04:56 PM
Toufit will take 3

Captain Nemo
19th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Toufit will take 3

I would have kept my mouth shut re that one!:smt017

TourFit
19th July 2011, 05:09 PM
I assume that you want one then tommyg...?

There will be a 'fitting' charge, of course. So don't expect to get one from me for less than what Virge will sell it to you!!!

virge666
19th July 2011, 05:14 PM

There will be a 'fitting' charge, of course. So don't expect to get one from me for less than what Virge will sell it to you!!!

Your a good man !

But it does mean we can fit out your bag in 'chuk's

:)

Minor_Threat
19th July 2011, 06:02 PM
So how much am I looking at for half price?

Will it be any good in my 910D3?

Yossarian
19th July 2011, 06:10 PM
How can a professional player have a golflink?

virge666
19th July 2011, 06:13 PM
So how much am I looking at for half price?

Will it be any good in my 910D3?

PM me mate - 2 maximum

virge666
19th July 2011, 06:14 PM
How can a professional player have a golflink?

He will have a PGA membership number.

same shit - different yearly cost.

Yossarian
19th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Oh. Well there you go. I fit clubs in my bag all the time, ie clubfitter can I have some cheap?

Bruce Dickinson
19th July 2011, 06:24 PM
I know a bloke who plays of +4 and just won the vardon averages, do I qualify?

tommyg
19th July 2011, 06:34 PM

I'd love one.... but was just stirring the pot with that post. Its on my wishlist though. Its unfortunate that your the only bloke i know that fits the right criteria. I should get out more

TourFit
19th July 2011, 06:50 PM
I'm on the top of many peoples' lists...

simmsy
19th July 2011, 07:24 PM
hitlist?

TourFit
19th July 2011, 07:40 PM
That'd be one of them...

Peter
19th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Out of curiosity, why the discount for those groups?

timah!
19th July 2011, 07:45 PM

Corporate promotion?

TheTrueReview
19th July 2011, 07:53 PM
Hmmm ... retail price just hurt a bit more.

markTHEblake
19th July 2011, 08:08 PM

Advertising. Getting the shafts into the hands of clubfitters particularly will get the word out, as well as all the other good players.

MegaWatty
19th July 2011, 08:08 PM

Infomercial isn't working?

TourFit
19th July 2011, 09:54 PM

'cos we're professionals!!!

gotta be some perks to what we do, surely?

virge666
19th July 2011, 10:51 PM

They're a good shaft. But better players can really see the difference.

Plus. It is good business sense. It is a very good way to get coverage with the look at me set.

Think of what that orange and white shaft did for the 3 weeks it was in tigers bag !!

Yossarian
19th July 2011, 10:55 PM
How many people here are fitters or + cappers?

virge666
19th July 2011, 10:56 PM
How many people here are fitters or + cappers?

I would guess in the low teens...

Yossarian
19th July 2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for teasing the rest of us then:razz:

Biggles
19th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Would this apply to my local pro/club fitter virge666?

Keen to see what all the fuss is about with these shafts.

Dotty
19th July 2011, 11:18 PM
I would guess in the low teens...
Woo hoo. I'm currently in the low teens. Does that get me a cheapie Nunchuck?

(Seriously, I may drop down to Narrabeen one Thurs evening over the next month, for some driver set-up advice/equipment.)

virge666
19th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Would this apply to my local pro/club fitter virge666?

Keen to see what all the fuss is about with these shafts.

Of course !

virge666
19th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Woo hoo. I'm currently in the low teens. Does that get me a cheapie Nunchuck?

(Seriously, I may drop down to Narrabeen one Thurs evening over the next month, for some driver set-up advice/equipment.)

Would love the company in this pissing rain !

PeteyD
20th July 2011, 09:14 AM
Bright and sunny up here, awesome winter's day.

dean0820
20th July 2011, 11:46 AM
tommyg; a pro mate of mine is keen to try one, so we could get 3 and have him fit them. whadaya reckon?

TourFit
20th July 2011, 12:07 PM
That's not kinda what Virge is implying...they are for the personal use of the pro himself, and if he sells them on, then he does/is supposed to do so at (or near) the normal retail price.

This is not an opportunity to grab a 1/2 price shaft from a mate.

Everybody seems to be reading this thread wrong!!!

hocko
20th July 2011, 12:14 PM
I wonder if i qualify as a fitter?
I do make some money out of it.

simmsy
20th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Hocko's Crane and Clubfitting House of Pain PTY LTD

ABN?

hocko
20th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Yep!

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Easy to make money when you don't use glue.

petethepilot
20th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Selling cheap to plus markers is really a load of wank. There would be lucky to be a handful in the country who are older than 21 and they get given all their gear anyway! As for more exposure, + markers only like playing with other plus markers, not old B and C grade hackers. Better off giving them to selected club golfers and club pro's who would advertise their improvement within the club.

Pete

BTW This is my 1000th post !!!!!!!!!

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Selling cheap to plus markers is really a load of wank. There would be lucky to be a handful in the country who are older than 21 and they get given all their gear anyway! As for more exposure, + markers only like playing with other plus markers, not old B and C grade hackers. Better off giving them to selected club golfers and club pro's who would advertise their improvement within the club.

Pete

Amazing 1000th post!

Lucasto23
20th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Glad you didn't waste it then :)

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2011, 09:54 PM

Pete

Exactly.

You'd be better off getting it in the hands of the guys here who want to use it, but don't want to drop that much coin on a product that requires endless tinkering and is getting mixed results.

markTHEblake
20th July 2011, 09:57 PM
Good logic, sell it to the primary market demographic at a loss!

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Do you know the nett cost Blakey?

virge666
20th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Good logic, sell it to the primary market demographic at a loss!

Exactly...

petethepilot
20th July 2011, 10:18 PM
NO, sell it to one or two of the demographic and advertise their club reviews. I bet none of the 'Kids' part with their Dad's hard earned for an experimental shaft. They belong to the generation that has everything given to them anyway!!!!

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2011, 10:19 PM
At this stage they should be trying to get the product in as many hands as possible. A golf forum where guys crap on about everything, which is almost always at the top of Google searches is a great platform. $230 for an unproven product that has failed in a lot of people's hands is not practical. If it truly works, there will be a suitable substitute at half the cost in 6 months time.

There is no way these are selling at a loss.

Minor_Threat
20th July 2011, 10:22 PM

Pete

BTW This is my 1000th post !!!!!!!!!I must be the exception twice.
1. + handicap, over 21 and not getting free stuff.
2. + handicap and Im always having a hit with a mixture of A, B and C graders.

petethepilot
20th July 2011, 10:32 PM
You are a rare beast MT. Mind you, you were once a Play for Pay man weren't you? There are a bunch of + guys at my club (Indooroopilly). All young. They don't just play with the older guys. Hell, they won't even talk to you. They all walk around with their Headphones on. BTW, I'm a 2 marker who will be a 1 marker as of 1 Sept and my partner today played off 31. and I'm 50 next year (look out senior amateur events)!

On ya for spreading the game MT

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 10:34 PM
At my club, I have no choice but to play with old blokes. :)

petethepilot
20th July 2011, 10:38 PM
If we are lucky, we will all be old blokes one day MW. If not, a golf shaft is not going to help you!

markTHEblake
20th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Pete, just buy one, you pay more every second week for all the JDM junk you buy.

anything coming up for sale?

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 10:45 PM
If we are lucky, we will all be old blokes one day MW. If not, a golf shaft is not going to help you!

Might help me walk!

I love my old boy mates at the club. We always have a good chin wag around the club.

TourFit
20th July 2011, 10:57 PM
And comparing the costs of cardigans...

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 11:00 PM
At least our members talk.

virge666
20th July 2011, 11:07 PM
Oh where to start . . .

Selling cheap to plus markers is really a load of wank. There would be
lucky to be a handful in the country who are older than 21 and they get given
all their gear anyway! As for more exposure, + markers only like playing with
other plus markers, not old B and C grade hackers. Better off giving them to
selected club golfers and club pro's who would advertise their improvement
within the club.

Selling cheap to good players works - always has. Sorry.
It also rewards good amateurs with a subsidised golf shaft to try out.
Giving it to whingy, whiny B and C graders does very little, as by definition, they are fickle and won't stay with a product as their ideals vastly outweigh their ability. Most of them are looking for an instant fix, and golf equipment of any kind cannot provide this...

Good players understand that it is the bad shots they don't hit that makes them the good players they are... Choppers think it is about the good shots they hit. This product helps to limit the bad shots. It does this very, very well.

You'd be better off getting it in the hands of the guys here who want to use it, but don't want to drop that much coin on a product that requires endless tinkering and is getting mixed results.

As this shaft proves - you guys will spend the money of you really want to. The big difference is that the shaft is not flooding the second hand market. Which also proves the shaft is not a dud.

NO, sell it to one or two of the demographic and advertise their club reviews. I bet none of the 'Kids' part with their Dad's hard earned for an experimental shaft. They belong to the generation that has everything given to them anyway!!!!

We have and the response has been positive. It ain't for everyone - but the yays far outweigh the nays. You can see all the positive reviews down the right side of the website.

At this stage they should be trying to get the product in as many hands as possible. A golf forum where guys crap on about everything, which is almost always at the top of Google searches is a great platform. $230 for an unproven product that has failed in a lot of people's hands is not practical. If it truly works, there will be a suitable substitute at half the cost in 6 months time.

See quote above, there are demo days, we are selling the club shaft cheap to fitters so they can show it off to their customers, Some of the OEM's are now offering it as an option.

Lastly calling it unproven is a crock of shit. A few wins on main PGA tour, a few more on the Euro tour and a stack of wins on the minor tours pretty much ensures the product is not "unproven".

I think Harrison have the substitute already at half the price - go and spend $150 on that setup... then $99 for each club after. NSPro will probably have something like it in the next 12 months as well.

I must be the exception twice.
1. + handicap, over 21 and not getting free stuff.
2. + handicap and Im always having a hit with a mixture of A, B and C graders.

Exactly, Pro's and plus markers get given SFA at a grass roots level. Especially in this country. Anyone who actually knows what they are talking about would know this. Even Aussie PGA card holders who may have a ball and glove contract would still be charged for their clubs at a large discount by their sponsors.

====

Sorry lads, but your arguements sound like sour grapes. If you want the shaft, buy it. If you don't like - there is bugger all available on the second hand market - it's not like you are going to drop much cash on it.

But, FFS, can we stop with all the bitching and crying ?

Yossarian
20th July 2011, 11:09 PM
This thread just feels like a bit of a **** you to anyone who isn't a decent player. I don't really care either way though cause it is still too much money for me.

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 11:10 PM
You didn't broach the point that Mt Lawley members are toffs.

TourFit
20th July 2011, 11:19 PM
You didn't broach the point that Mt Lawley members are toffs.

Like me you mean...? I'm so posh :roll:

Actually, they are more than likely Yarpie Jews. Amazing how many there are. Sometimes NOT talking is advantageous.

virge666
20th July 2011, 11:20 PM
This thread just feels like a bit of a **** you to anyone who isn't a decent player. I don't really care either way though cause it is still too much money for me.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBmIlZN9JYE9YxufnMVwYrExTo0Lxx-YcptzIma6DzgIPipVa7YA

TourFit
20th July 2011, 11:21 PM
Nice...Yoss likes a good fiddle!

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Who is the target market for this shaft?

Who has won with it?

virge666
20th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Nice...Yoss likes a good fiddle!

I feel like I just "Yossed" Yoss.

I was going to try and find "What about me" by "Moving Pictures", but this caught my eye sooner.

I was rather chuffed with that !!

Yossarian
20th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Funny enough pic virge.
I am not upset about this at all. Just saying what seems to be the general feeling unless you are the one + marker that plays with B and C graders or one of the three clubfitters that post here. :)

virge666
20th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Who is the target market for this shaft?
Who has won with it?

All the infomercial stuff is on the website.

There are 11 players on the PGA tour with the shaft in their bags. Stricker, Snedeker and Johnny Vegas have won with it.

Vegas is the only one being paid to play the shaft. Check out the Darrell Survey for the exact numbers.

As for the market - I would say the same market as TM, Ping, Titileist and a few other manufacturers.

markTHEblake
20th July 2011, 11:34 PM

Its a limited trade/demo discount, no more or no less.

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 11:34 PM
Phew! Adams players aren't targeted. ;)

virge666
20th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Funny enough pic virge.
I am not upset about this at all. Just saying what seems to be the general feeling unless you are the one + marker that plays with B and C graders or one of the three clubfitters that post here. :)

There is 32 shafts being sent out due to this thread mate. And that is only in the three days it has been up. More will go out as I get stock.

Lastly - I make NO profit margin on demo stock. and I mean NO margin. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't think it would pay off in the long run.

Golf by nature is a word of mouth sport . . . this forum is part of it. 95% of this forum is the retail market and we all support each other rather well. But as you can see - there are now 32 shafts out there that you guys can actually go out an hit in a club that has been setup and correctly weighted by someone who has done more than watched a youtube clip on how to use epoxy.

I know it is a bit mean for you all to see it - but, it is nothing personal, it's just the way it is.

virge666
20th July 2011, 11:37 PM
Phew! Adams players aren't targeted. ;)

They were the few others . . . :)

MegaWatty
20th July 2011, 11:38 PM
Eek!

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2011, 11:46 PM
I should clarify my "unproven" comment. What I meant is that it is "unproven" in the hands of Joe everyday golfer. You can give a pro anything and he can win with it, even Srixon balls. I meant it was unproven in that a large number of people are having to constantly experiment with length, loft and swingweight to try and make it work for them.

Will the high handicappers be part of the target market for the shaft as well?

I don't really have an opinion on the shaft myself as I've only hit Fits, so don't think that I am attacking it.

I was questioning the segregation of who gets the special pricing. On that principle, I would have a tough time paying full price, knowing that someone who is 3 shots lower than I can get it for half, based solely on handicap.

markTHEblake
20th July 2011, 11:48 PM
I meant it was unproven in that a large number of people are having to constantly experiment with length, loft and swingweight to try and make it work for them.

which shaft doesnt?

3oneday
21st July 2011, 07:36 AM
Do you start a new thread on ISG every two weeks as well ?

virge666
21st July 2011, 10:30 AM
I was questioning the segregation of who gets the special pricing. On that principle, I would have a tough time paying full price, knowing that someone who is 3 shots lower than I can get it for half, based solely on handicap.

Do you have a Vardon average ?

If you play more than a couple of Vardon events - i am sure i can stretch the rules a touch !

TheTrueReview
21st July 2011, 10:45 AM

I know it is a bit mean for you all to see it - but, it is nothing personal, it's just the way it is.

Hmmm ...

Virge, there was a risk that this thread could be taken in way not intended. It's all about managing perceptions. It stings a bit if a shaft is suddenly publicly offered at a substantial discount to pros (or whomever) after it has been sold to forum members at a certain cost, irrespective if it's being offered to pros at below cost. Although, it is said that the shaft is being sold on the forum at cost, to be frank, we only have your word on that. It may very well be the truth but I'm just stating the obvious. The offer to the pros may well have been a business decision to try & build up good will within that target market but I think it's an error of judgment to be going public about the substantial difference in price in front of the retail buyers. It can easily be taken the wrong way. Unless of course the potential commercial benefit is so great that it outweighs the risk of disenfranchising the ozgolfers who've already parted with their cash.

I'll probably be criticised by some for speaking about what I see as an 'elephant in the living room'. They're just my thoughts .. it is nothing personal.

Daves
21st July 2011, 10:49 AM
Hmmm ...

Virge, there was a risk that this thread could be taken in way not intended. It's all about managing perceptions. It stings a bit if a shaft is suddenly publicly offered at a substantial discount to pros (or whomever) after it has been sold to forum members at a certain cost, irrespective if it's being offered to pros at below cost. Although, it is said that the shaft is being sold on the forum at cost, to be frank, we only have your word on that. It may very well be the truth but I'm just stating the obvious. The offer to the pros may well have been a business decision to try & build up good will within that target market but I think it's an error of judgment to be going public about the substantial difference in price in front of the retail buyers. It can easily be taken the wrong way. Unless of course the potential commercial benefit is so great that it outweighs the risk of disenfranchising the ozgolfers who've already parted with their cash.

I'll probably be criticised by some for speaking about what I see as an 'elephant in the living room'. They're just my thoughts .. it is nothing personal.

ffs, are you serious? or just bored?

PeteyD
21st July 2011, 11:00 AM
I have no issue at all with this offer, quit yer moaning.

Iain
21st July 2011, 11:02 AM
So people are getting upset that they can't buy a shaft that'll end up costing Virge money?

:roll:

Leon Phelps
21st July 2011, 11:16 AM
I have bought numerous items from virge, including two nunchucks. He is an honest dude who knows his stuff.

To get the name of a product out there, yes it is word of mouth, but are you going to listen to me, a chopper, or a top golfer hitting the same gear?
It is a no brainer from a business point of view.
And seriously, $250 for a shaft is a really competitive price IMO.
'ken great shafts.

3oneday
21st July 2011, 11:22 AM
Not many top golfers post here ;)

just
21st July 2011, 11:23 AM
I am not interested in details but for FFS did most of you blokes get a big fat fail for comprehension. I picked this up from a scan of the thread that took a few seconds: the main gripe is about the public nature of the offer on a forum where there are not many of the target group and whole lot of the end users and the effect that will have, not the offer itself, not the shaft and not virge. Do you blokes either not read the posts or are you unable to comprehend what people are saying. The education standards in this country are seriously lacking and the world is going to the dogs.:razz:

PeteyD
21st July 2011, 11:38 AM
Just for President.

just
21st July 2011, 11:40 AM
Just for President.

of the Banana Republic! Viva Bananas! The official flag:
http://khalling.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/800px-banana_republic_svg1.png

PeteyD
21st July 2011, 11:43 AM
I'd join you if I could grow a porno moustache.

Speaking of which, what do I need to grow bananas?

virge666
21st July 2011, 12:21 PM
Virge, there was a risk that this thread could be taken in way not intended.

I hear what you are saying...

My job as a distributor of this shaft to to sell them and raise awareness of them. In other words get them out there with the most influencial people I can.

The word of mouth should spread as it has here and GolfWRX and ISG and with Tozer and Retco up North. it is by far the best way of marketing a product in the golf industry, especially in this coutry where the game is a cheap sport. USA, Europe and most of Asia pay a lot more for gofl than we do - so selling a $250 golf shaft here - which is more than what most people here pay for a full club is a bit of an effort.

The clubfitting industry is tiny here. eBay has pretty much killed it off. you would be hard pressed to find 3 non club based clubfitters in each state.

So I have to aim at high level Amatuers and professional golfers to get some coverage... and beleive it or not, there are a few here who have PMed me asking to qualify.

The bit I struggle with is some bloke asking his local pro mate to order one and then give it to them for the discounted rate . . . but I don't have much choice in the matter.

To the guys who have bought the shaft - you are getting it cheaper on here than anywhere else in the country, the US eBay price is $249 plus shipping. Your really not doing to bad.

As for making a profit... clubfitting is a tiny part of my income. I pay wholesale from the USA, plus shipping, plus Texas state tax, plus GST on the total. I am not retiring on it. There is a lot of history with 21AD, Gerry Hogan and my family. The money I make on this is enough to fit myself out with 2 nunchuks and some Glenmorangie money. There is no money in selling golf clubs - you can scrounge a living on doing fitting - but it is a lot of hard work.

But above all - I love this sideline job - Computers and IT suck balls. Golf keeps the shotgun out of my mouth and stops me spending too much money on Motorbikes.

Life is good.

TheTrueReview
21st July 2011, 12:37 PM

Life is good.

Kudos for not taking it personally Virge. The spirit of Voltaire lives on.

virge666
21st July 2011, 12:39 PM
Kudos for not taking it personally Virge. The spirit of Voltaire lives on.

Now - off to ISG and see what happens...

- - - - NOT - - - -

markTHEblake
21st July 2011, 12:41 PM
i agree with Just. might be an odd moon phase this week.

obviously the target market at Ozgolf is low., but we all know people. I have passed on the deal to about 20 people, some quite influential. Virge wanted to get the word out, so I did.

The vibe here is ridiculous, this is not two tier pricing.

markTHEblake
21st July 2011, 12:44 PM
Now - off to ISG and see what happens...

- - - - NOT - - - -

dont .:-)

i have sent your offer to my mate who is in charge of the forums now. he is considering making an official thread on the topic. not the demo offer,the shaft.

keep an eye on the place and i will let you know next week what they might do.

if you go commercial there they will delete you as it is advertising driven site. no freebies

TourFit
21st July 2011, 05:14 PM

My job as a distributor of this shaft to to sell them and raise awareness of them. In other words get them out there with the most influencial people I can.

The word of mouth should spread as it has here and GolfWRX and ISG and with Tozer and Retco up North. it is by far the best way of marketing a product in the golf industry, especially in this coutry where the game is a cheap sport. USA, Europe and most of Asia pay a lot more for gofl than we do - so selling a $250 golf shaft here - which is more than what most people here pay for a full club is a bit of an effort.

The clubfitting industry is tiny here. eBay has pretty much killed it off. you would be hard pressed to find 3 non club based clubfitters in each state.

So I have to aim at high level Amatuers and professional golfers to get some coverage... and beleive it or not, there are a few here who have PMed me asking to qualify.

The bit I struggle with is some bloke asking his local pro mate to order one and then give it to them for the discounted rate . . . but I don't have much choice in the matter.

To the guys who have bought the shaft - you are getting it cheaper on here than anywhere else in the country, the US eBay price is $249 plus shipping. Your really not doing to bad.

As for making a profit... clubfitting is a tiny part of my income. I pay wholesale from the USA, plus shipping, plus Texas state tax, plus GST on the total. I am not retiring on it. There is a lot of history with 21AD, Gerry Hogan and my family. The money I make on this is enough to fit myself out with 2 nunchuks and some Glenmorangie money. There is no money in selling golf clubs - you can scrounge a living on doing fitting - but it is a lot of hard work.

But above all - I love this sideline job - Computers and IT suck balls. Golf keeps the shotgun out of my mouth and stops me spending too much money on Motorbikes.

Life is good.

No sh*t Sherlock...:lol:

Biggles
21st July 2011, 05:15 PM
Virge knows Im keen on a shaft or two but if I can support my local pro in the process I will and buy through him.

YES $250 for a shaft sounds pricey but its a fraction of the cost for some of the guys on here that buy/sell a couple of drivers/shaft set ups a month to never be happy. WHAT IF this shaft is THAT GOOD that you dont have to continue to search, imagine the money it would save you in the long run?

Personally I think the idea is good to get the name out there but probably could of gone about publicising it a little better as to not cause the confusion/bickering. From a business point of view within in Australia I think they would of been better off approaching some of the state players (men/woman) and hooking them up and then following the progress but each to their own.

I look forward to trying out a nunchuk and hopefully its the mythical piece of equipment that will help take me to the golfing nirvana...

virge666
21st July 2011, 05:40 PM
No sh*t Sherlock...:lol:

Yep - not Robinson Crusoe there...

Personally I think the idea is good to get the name out there but probably could of gone about publicising it a little better as to not cause the confusion/bickering. From a business point of view within in Australia I think they would of been better off approaching some of the state players (men/woman) and hooking them up and then following the progress but each to their own.

I don't have access to State players, the PGA won't give out the list.

Vardon's are still the best as they are played everywhere. if i can get it into a few of the Pro-Am players, the word will spread... usually the night before.. and the night after.

live4golf
21st July 2011, 08:27 PM

Computers and IT suck balls.

HEY...

:smt089

sms316
21st July 2011, 08:44 PM
Hey Virge,

Once upon a time I could play a little bit and was off plus one for a while. Now I'm a drunken spastic who plays sparingly between booking evil people who park for too long. Don't suppose I fit your demographic? Hopefully in a month or two I might be able to get off my arse and find my way to the practice fairway.

Kind regards,
Pieman