PDA

View Full Version : Proforce V2 (Tour Flight)- anybody hit one?

AP81
7th July 2011, 09:24 PM
These are going cheap on golfsmith and seem to be popular on golfwrx.

People are claiming they have a different feel to the standard V2 and have a stiffer tip.

Has anyone here hit one of them?

Ducky
8th July 2011, 01:23 PM
It's a great shaft. It's my favourite shaft to date and it's an absolute steal at $17 USD. I find it comparable to the standard proforce V2, but the ball flight is lower. If you place an order through GolfSmith, let me know and I'll order a couple of extra-stiffs and we'll split the postage.

dave1
8th July 2011, 03:40 PM
$17 ...hmmm No i dont need it dam it!!

the stock V2 is my opinion is stilll one of the best shafts about and its aged about 6 or 7 years now.

the stock V2 went pretty low as it does in my 3 wood, stiffer tipped will go even lower.

Ducky
8th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Considering the shipping is approximately $50 USD, I figure it's worth combining the order with someone else to split the shipping cost. Who wants in?

AP81
8th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Considering the shipping is approximately $50 USD, I figure it's worth combining the order with someone else to split the shipping cost. Who wants in?

I'm in mate. I want two of them.

Also Grafalloy Epic fairway shafts (.350) and hybrids are $20 from Golfsmith. Good prices!

Ducky
8th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Cool. So which shafts/flex did you want? I will place the order tomorrow afternoon, so that will give everyone else a chance to get on-board (if they wish).

AP81
8th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Cool. So which shafts/flex did you want? I will place the order tomorrow afternoon, so that will give everyone else a chance to get on-board (if they wish).

I'll grab 2 x V2 tour flights. 1 x .335 tip (stiff flex) & 1 x .350 tip (stiff flex).

P.M me your bank details when you finalise the order and I'll transfer the dosh.

Cheers,

Adam

Ducky
9th July 2011, 12:38 AM
I'll grab 2 x V2 tour flights. 1 x .335 tip (stiff flex) & 1 x .350 tip (stiff flex).
You're out of luck, there is no stiff flex in either. Your best bet would probably be tipping a regular flex (if you want to go down that path).

AP81
9th July 2011, 01:31 AM
You're out of luck, there is no stiff flex in either. Your best bet would probably be tipping a regular flex (if you want to go down that path).

Tipped reg is fine

Ducky
9th July 2011, 02:03 AM
Too easy. I'll PM you once the order has been completed.