PDA

View Full Version : Special: EOI - Martin Ayers Clinic and Aussie Custom Golf Club Fitting/Nunchuk demos

Daves
5th July 2011, 11:04 AM
OK,

Martin has mentioned getting another Clinic together, and there seems to be some interest in trying out a Nunchuk and/or get tested/fitted on a Trackman.

I am thinking of a combined day at Gary Tozer's (Aussie Custom Golf) driving range at Cobaki Lakes.

I am open to the day but would think a weekend day, probably a Sunday, is going to suit most best. Martin is not available 16/17 July is the only restriction at this stage.

I do not have any pricing as yet, but as a guide only the last clinic with Martin was $150 for the day plus range balls, and Gary T recently held a demo day that was $50 inclusive of range balls from memory. Obviously the more we can get, the better pricing possible, and I believe Gary will credit some of the cost towards a Nunchuk if you buy one off him ( or get other fitting work done I suspect).

So post your interest in attending such a day here please. Post your user name, preferred day of the week if any, and whether you want to attend Martin's Clinic, Gary's Demo/Fitting or both.

I am away from tomorrow till Sunday, will assess interest and our options when I get back;

1. Daves; any day, both
2. Iain;

TheTrueReview
5th July 2011, 11:40 AM
I'm warm to the idea of a Tozer day ... providing the cost is right.

Jarro
5th July 2011, 11:44 AM
Likewise .... cost will be the all important factor for me also

timah!
5th July 2011, 11:47 AM
I'm warm to the idea of a Tozer day ... providing the cost is right.

Cost and date for me. I know BroKar has mentioned something about a group day at Tozers.
I think it will just be Gary T ATM for me though :(. If that.

just
5th July 2011, 11:50 AM
Are they linked Daves? Can we do one and not the other? The Tozer thing may be interesting.

Daves
5th July 2011, 11:56 AM
Are they linked Daves? Can we do one and not the other? The Tozer thing may be interesting.

Not necessarily linked Just. Trying to gauge interest in either at this stage, holding them at the same place might potentially works better for everyone in the end, hopefully.

Jarro
5th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Put me down for the Tozer thingy if we can pick just the one option :)

markTHEblake
5th July 2011, 03:14 PM
All.

last time Toze changed his mind and only charged for balls

Daves
10th July 2011, 06:51 PM
bump

Daves
20th July 2011, 08:14 AM
bump, any more interest in a Martin Ayers clinic and/or Aussie Custom fitting session before I start to try to arrange a suitable day. We are a bit light on numbers so far.

Steve57
20th July 2011, 08:16 AM
I'm interested Dave, will depend on when you can organise.

Daves
20th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Looking at potential dates. I have not discussed with Gary T or Martin yet. Assume a Sunday would suit most best?. Sunday 7th August looks to be the first date that might suit?.