PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Sunice Gore-tex Golf Jackets - 100% Waterproof Lifetime warranty - $120 shipped

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 04:48 PM
Hi,

I've purchased a lot of Sunice Gore-tex Golf jackets from my Direct Sales agent in USA and wanting to clear stocks quickly and offering OZGolf members bargain prices.

You'd normally expect to pay $250 to $350 for Gore-tex jackets.

Your price is $120 + $16.95 Insured Express Post Platinum shipping.

SOLD OUT

REVISED PRICE: $115 shipped by Insured Express Post Platinum (most of the time Next Day Delivery depending on post code)

Various styles, ALL LARGE.

SOLD - Sunice #2103 - S/S Paclite - 1/2 zip – Gore-tex (Chilli/Red only)

SOLD - Sunice #2116 – L/S – Full zip – Gore-tex – Zip off sleeves
Colours:
SOLD - Liberty – mid blue
SOLD - Sunrise (Orange)

Sunice #2118 – L/S Paclite – 1/2 zip – Gore-tex
Colours:
SOLD - Arctic – Light Blue – very attractive
SOLD - Petrole – Mid Blue
SOLD - Platinum – Sliver grey
SOLD - Haze – Limeish Green – Medium
SOLD - Baltic – Pale Green (very attractive) – Medium
SOLD - Amazon – Red
SOLD - Shadow – Dark Grey

Sunice #2105 – L/S Paclite - Full Zip – Gore-tex
Colours:
SOLD - Platinum – Silver grey

Sunice #2119 – L/S Paclite - Full Zip – Gore-tex – Zip off sleeves
Colours:
SOLD - Arctic – Mid Blue

SOLD - Sunice L/S (Bandon Dunes Looper logo) – Full Zip – Gore-tex – removable hood – perfect for trekking and extreme outdoor conditions, no so much for golf
Colour:
Black only

SOLD - Sunice #6110 – Gore-tex pants – Red only – Gore-tex

Let me know if you're interested.

Kind Regards, Ken :) :D ;)
http://www.ozgolf.net/images/styles/augreensmc/misc/pencil.png

Johnny Canuck
21st June 2011, 05:26 PM
Those pants have knee pants for Yoss?

oncewasagolfer
21st June 2011, 05:30 PM
Homo handy feature;)

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 06:01 PM
Those pants have knee pants for Yoss?

Hi,

They aren't knee pads as such, but 4-way stretch material to provide exceptional comfort and being made of 100% Gore-tex material with all seams sealed, provide 100% Waterproof protection with Lifetime Warranty.

These would also be superb Gore-tex pants for those that ride motor bikes and very affordable.

Kind Regards, Ken

Yossarian
21st June 2011, 08:33 PM
FWIW this stuff looks good. But my 5 dollar pants just survived a massive storm with flying colours.

;) :) :O

Captain Nemo
21st June 2011, 08:36 PM
So are all items $120???

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 09:17 PM
So are all items $120???

Hi,

I paid the same $'s for each of the Sunice Gore-tex apparel I purchased, it was a bulk purchase of over 200 items, it's a one time offer and these prices won't and can't be repeated.

Go to your local pro shop or golf store, see what they sell Sporte Liesure or other outerwear apparel that they say comes with a 2, 3 or even a 4 year waterproof warranty, most are just treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellency) product that is designed to repel water like ScotchGuard or similar. Most are water based and as soon as you wash the apparel, the waterproofness (if that's a word) starts getting washed out, most DWR products are water based so they don't affect the colour fastness of the garment.

Gore-tex fabric is also coated with a polymer based DWS that over time with slowly wash out, but the main difference with Gore-tex fabric, the Gore-tex internal membrane that's bonded to the outer fabric is 100% Waterproof whilst still allowing body heat and sweat/vapour to escape through the Gore-tex membrane.

The DWS outer coating can be easily replenished with a few simple steps, the DWS on Gore-tex causes the water beading but the Gore-tex membrane prevents water penetrating through to your clothes or yourself.

Don't confuse Gore-tex with a nylon or rubber coated fabric, the Gore-tex membrane is constructed of a PTFE (polymer) material that breathes, but the pours are too small to allow a water molecule to penetrate the membrane.

Sorry, as for your question, my prices are honestly at a RockBottom price, but REASONABLE offers will be considered.

Kind Regards, Ken

Captain Nemo
21st June 2011, 09:25 PM
Mate not questioning your price nor the quality, just wanted to know if the short sleeved gear is same $ as the long sleeve.
Also are these American sizing ie a touch on the larger size?

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 09:28 PM
FWIW this stuff looks good. But my 5 dollar pants just survived a massive storm with flying colours.

;) :) :O

Hi,

Glad they worked a treat for you.

On really wet and cold days you can get away with the cheaper nylon or rubber coated outer apparel, however when the day is humid with rain, you'll be in a sauna and maybe drier and more comfotable just get wet from the rain.

With Gore-tex apparel, it's 100% Waterproof with Lifetime Warranty, it's wind proof but in itself, doesn't have a thermal lining to keep you warm.

Gore-tex is designed to keep you dry but also comfotable and the #1 design concern is comfortable to play golf in.

Pay $250 to $300 for FootJoy DryJoy or CROSS apparel, it doesn't even come close to Gore-tex.

I've already sold over 100 Sunice Gore-tex apparel items in about 4 weeks, at my prices it honestly walks ouit the door with customers/clients buying 2, 3 or even 4 items.

I'm making an honest and well priced offer to OzGolf forum members, I don't care if I sell any to you, I have a local golf club pro desperatye to purchase thae balance of my stock and I might just do that very soon.

Kind Regards, Ken

Captain Nemo
21st June 2011, 09:32 PM
Didnt really answer my q's

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 09:35 PM
Mate not questioning your price nor the quality, just wanted to know if the short sleeved gear is same $ as the long sleeve.
Also are these American sizing ie a touch on the larger size?

Hi,

Not a problem, I enjoy answering questions and you'll get HONEST answers.

As I paid the same for virtually all items, I decided to sell at around the same price.

I do have a little bit I can discount with the Gore-tex Short Sleeve, Gore-tex pants and Gore-tex Bandon Dunes Looper jacket with hood.

Sizing is pretty standard, I take a LARGE buying OZ apparel and the LARGE from USA is just great.

I've included a Sunice sizing chart that my customers/clients have found to be pretty accurate when comparing to what they've purchased in Australia.

Kind Regards, Ken :) :D :wink:

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 09:36 PM
Didnt really answer my q's

Hi,

HaHaHa, I have now.

Cheerz

Captain Nemo
21st June 2011, 09:49 PM
Ken thanks mate that's the info I wanted to hear.
I'll check their website for styles etc and get back to you.

MegaWatty
21st June 2011, 09:52 PM
I'm keen. Shadesy can buy my old kit.

MegaWatty
21st June 2011, 09:53 PM
Damn. Only clown colour pants. :(

Bruce
21st June 2011, 10:14 PM
I have one that I think is the 2118 model with the half zip. I think it is one of the best pieces of tech clothing I have ever owned.

If you had a color other than red I'd grab a short sleeved version.

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 10:27 PM
I have one that I think is the 2118 model with the half zip. I think it is one of the best pieces of tech clothing I have ever owned.

If you had a color other than red I'd grab a short sleeved version.

Hi,

Seeing you're keen, I'll offer you the only Black with Grey highlights I have left in stock. These have the Gore-tex Paclite Shell with no internal lining so they're very light and packable, taking up little space in your bag.

Kind Regards, Ken

MegaWatty
21st June 2011, 10:32 PM
No other colour dacks?

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 10:35 PM
No other colour dacks?

Hi,

Unfortunately only the Red with Black knees in Sunice Gore-tex.

I can get Zero restriction Gore-tex apparel but it's quite a bit more expensive being Tour quality, more like $195 + shipping.

Cheerz

Croydo
21st June 2011, 10:39 PM
do you have any of style #2116 in XL in the Blue colour?

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 11:04 PM
do you have any of style #2116 in XL in the Blue colour?

Hi,

Most sizes are LARGE, check the sizing chart above, but I'll provide measurements when garment is LAYING FLAT: (just lay your existing jacket flat and compare)
26" / 67 cm - Arm pit to Arm pit
24" / 62 cm - Across bottom of jacket (Hips)
16" / 41 cm - Bottom of arm pit to bottom of jacket
31" / 80 cm - Top of collar to bottom of jacket (measured down back)

Jacket has pull cord with lock mechanism to adjust bottom of jacket around hips and pull cord to adjust back of waist so you can gather jacket at rear so you don't get any bulging around tummy area.

The Sunice Gore-tex jackets I sell have been designed for golfers.

Cheerz

Lucasto23
21st June 2011, 11:13 PM
Ken can u please put up an image of 2118. Shadow? Very keen on one if colour is right

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 11:19 PM
Ken can u please put up an image of 2118. Shadow? Very keen on one if colour is right

Hi,

No problems, only 1 in stock and I can't get any more Sunice Gore-tex apparel now.

Kind Regards, Ken

Lucasto23
21st June 2011, 11:20 PM
If it,s large I'll take it. Please pm bank details :)

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 11:27 PM
If it,s large I'll take it. Please pm bank details :)

Hi,

It's a LARGE.

If you'd rather purchase through eBay, follow my signature link and offer $125 + $16.95 shipping, it'll cover some of my fees.

Or $120 Direct Sale + $16.95 for Insured Express Post Platinum shipping.

Let me know your preference, if Direct Sale, I'll need to remove eBay listing.

Kind Regards, Ken

Lucasto23
21st June 2011, 11:29 PM
I prefer to save $5 so will take direct option :)

MegaWatty
21st June 2011, 11:35 PM
Sunice #2116 – L/S – Full zip – Gore-tex – Zip off sleeves

Is this jacket lined?

daMANiack
21st June 2011, 11:54 PM
Sunice #2116 – L/S – Full zip – Gore-tex – Zip off sleeves

Is this jacket lined?

Hi,

Yes, the Sunice #2116 Gore-tex jacket has an internal lining for the main body of the jacket, but the sleeves have no lining, just the Gore-tex Paclite Shell material so sleeves are slightly thinner in structure overall.

The Sunice #2119 Gore-tex jacket also with zip-off sleeves does have an internal lining to main body of jacket plus inside the sleeves. Available in LARGE and Arctic blue colour, very attractive.

Internal lining is a light weight open weave lightwweight material, it's quite thin and not bulky at all.

Kind Regards, Ken

hardboiled
22nd June 2011, 12:20 AM
Do you have the #2119 in Medium?

daMANiack
22nd June 2011, 02:37 AM
Do you have the #2119 in Medium?

Hi,

Sorry, the only medium Sunice Gore-tex jackets I have is style #2118 in HAZE (Lime Green/Yellow) and BALTIC (pale Green). The #2118 style is classed as a pullover jacket with 1/2 zip front and is featherweight, meaning no internal lining.

Kind regards, Ken

hardboiled
22nd June 2011, 06:02 AM
I'll take the #2118 in BALTIC (pale Green). PM me your banking details.

daMANiack
22nd June 2011, 08:39 AM
I'll take the #2118 in BALTIC (pale Green). PM me your banking details.

Hi,

No problems, on the way.

Kind Regards, Ken

daMANiack
23rd June 2011, 12:51 PM
Hi,

Lucasto23 and hardboiled, Sunice Gore-tex jackets have been Insured Express Post Platinum shipped, you should receive Friday if planes are flying.

Sent emails to both of you with Tracking #'s and details.

Enjoy and please let the other members know what you think when you receive.

Kind regards, Ken

Lucasto23
23rd June 2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks Ken, will do once it arrives

Leon Phelps
24th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Bought mine from eBay. Arrived next day. They look to be very impressive.

hardboiled
24th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Got my jacket today. Good price for a nice rain jacket.

TheTrueReview
24th June 2011, 11:02 PM
What's left?

dean0820
24th June 2011, 11:35 PM
excuse me but, are you guys spending over $100 on a raincoat?

MegaWatty
24th June 2011, 11:42 PM
I would.

I've bought plenty of cheap golf wets, and they all let water in. Sunice has a great name out there. Gore-Tex rules!

daMANiack
25th June 2011, 03:14 AM
excuse me but, are you guys spending over $100 on a raincoat?

Hi,

You get what you normally pay for, well, from golf shop or pro shops at least. CROSS and FootJoy DryJoy will cost you around $225 to $350, but don't confuse WATERPROOF, WATER RESISSTANT, 2-3 or even 3-4 year WATERPROOF WARRANTY with Gore-tex. A garbage bag or nylon rain suit is waterproof but doesn't breath. A lot of other waterproof apparel is internally coated with a rubber like membrane, this also doesn't breath so you'll need to remove when rain stops otherwise you'll sweat.

Most if not all raingear apparel is treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellency) product, Sporte Liesure use TEFLON, others use a ScotchGuard type product that will wash out or break down over time. I have FootJoy DryJoy jacket and pants that lasted about 2 seasons before I started to get wet and it cost me around $450 and I was really pi$$ed off.

I decided to purchase Zero Restriction GORE-TEX apparel from USA, jackets and pants cost me around $180 each + shipping so it was expensive, but once you've been caught in a rain storm, you can see the benefit of Gore-tex, the product breathes but is also 100% Waterproof with Lifetime Warranty from W L Gore, the manufacturers of Gore-tex.

I've actually changed the way I dress for winter golf, I hate the COLD and RAIN but would play in all conditions, I just love playing golf. I used to wear jumpers, then take off to put on my rain gear, then remove when rain stopped etc.

Now if it's a coolish day, I'll wear a polo shirt and just a Sunice Gore-tex jacket, either VEST, SHORT SLEEVE or LONG SLEEVE and if it starts raining, I don't care as I'm already comfortable and waterproof. I wear a Gore-tex beanie, or Outdoor Research Gore-tex Prismatic cap with removable earflaps, they look dorky but keep my ears from getting chilblains and me dry.

Honestly, if you could find Gore-tex golf apparel in Australia, expect to pay $250 to $350, this is what you'll pay not just RRP.

There's the rest, then there's the best and that's Gore-tex, comes with Lifetime 100% Waterproof Warranty.

Gore-tex is manufactured by W L Gore and sold to manufacturers like Sunderland, Galvin Green, Zero Restriction, Sunice etc. Pay $350-400 for Galvin Green Gore-tex, you're paying for a brand name and design.

Kind Regards, Ken

daMANiack
25th June 2011, 03:37 AM
What's left?

Hi,

Refer to my 1st post and some additionals for styles, or ask me to post another picture of style you're interested in.

#2103 style Short sleeve - Large in Chilli (Red with black h/lights) or 1 only Black with grey h/lights)

#2105 style - Large in Platinum (Silver grey with black highlights)

#2116 style with zip-off sleeves at elbows - Large in Liberty (mid blue) or Sunrise (Orange)

#2118 style - Medium in Baltic (pale green) and Haze (lime green/yellow) colours

#2118 style - Large in Arctic (light blue), Amazon (Deep Red), and a Mid Blue

#2119 style with zip-off sleeves at elbows - Large in Arctic (light blue)

Stocks are selling quickly, about 20 sold this week, people that view can see the quality and especially the value.

Also have ladies Sunice Gore-tex SUITS with either Apple Blossom (pale green), CAPRI (light blue) or DIVA (plum purple) jackets, all come with Platinum (grey) Gore-tex pants, also $120 for the suit.

Kind Regards, Ken

TheTrueReview
25th June 2011, 07:59 AM
Hi,

You get what you normally pay for, well, from golf shop or pro shops at least. CROSS and FootJoy DryJoy will cost you around $225 to $350, but don't confuse WATERPROOF, WATER RESISSTANT, 2-3 or even 3-4 year WATERPROOF WARRANTY with Gore-tex. A garbage bag or nylon rain suit is waterproof but doesn't breath. A lot of other waterproof apparel is internally coated with a rubber like membrane, this also doesn't breath so you'll need to remove when rain stops otherwise you'll sweat. ...

Kind Regards, Ken

Ken, just a question. Can you indicate which ones are lined?

FN: Saw in post # 30 some aren't lined.

daMANiack
25th June 2011, 08:38 AM
Hi,

#2103 style - S/S jacket - no lining
#2105 style - L/S jacket - Fully lined
#2116 style - L/S jacket with zip-off sleeves - Main body lining, no lining in sleeves
#2118 style - L/S jacket pullover with 1/2 front zip - no lining
#2119 style - L/S jacket with zip-off sleeves - Fully lined + stretch lycra internal cuffs
Bandon Dunes Looper (all black)- L/S jacket with zip in Gore-tex hood - Performance Shell and fully lined for extreme conditions playing golf, fishing, camoing, riding motor cycle etc.
Sunice Gore-tex pants (Red with black only) - No lining

All Long sleeve jackets have adjustable velcro cuffs to tighten or loosen bottom of sleeves. #2119 has additional stretch lycra that seals inside of sleeve against wrist.

All jackets come with waterproof zips and all seams and stitching is Gore-tex tape seam sealed.

#2118 style colours - very limited colours except for Arctic, Platinum and Amazon

Platinum - slightly greyer
Amazon - more Red
Haze - maybe little more lime green
Baltic - slightly lighter green, more pastel
Arctic - pretty close
Petrol - slightly darker blue

Kind Regards, Ken

aussiemuggolfer
25th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Hi Ken, interested in a Large in 2116 Mid blue.Can you PM me if avail and your bank details.

Thanks Blair

daMANiack
25th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Hi Ken, interested in a Large in 2116 Mid blue.Can you PM me if avail and your bank details.

Thanks Blair

Hi Blair,

Details already sent by PM.

Kind Regards, Ken

daMANiack
28th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm considering on offer from a local golf club pro who wants to purchase the balance of my Sunice Gore-tex stocks. He's a Sunice stockist and wants my Sunice Gore-tex stock. :D

I'm giving you the chance to purchase before I clear. :-s ;)

REVISED PRICE: $120 SHIPPED by Insured Express Post Platinum.

Kind Regards, Ken

Yossarian
28th June 2011, 08:12 PM
What sizes do you have the pants in?

daMANiack
28th June 2011, 09:45 PM
What sizes do you have the pants in?

Hi,

Sunice Gore-tex pants are only in LARGE and Red colour with black highlighted knees.

Kind Regards, Ken

blazer
29th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Hi ken,

i'll take the 2119 if it's still available

cheers

daMANiack
29th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Hi ken,

i'll take the 2119 if it's still available

cheers

Hi,

Only 1 Sunice Gore-tex #2119 Arctic Large is left, yours if you want, let me know asap as it's currently listed on eBay.

Kind Regards, Ken

Lucasto23
29th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Ken finally picked up my jacket, it is awesome and postage was super fast and very happy with the purchase

daMANiack
29th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Ken finally picked up my jacket, it is awesome and postage was super fast and very happy with the purchase

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for letting me know you received and you're happy with it, now all you have to wait for is the RAIN.

Kind Regards, Ken

bluescooter
30th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Ken,

Did the last 2119 go, if not I will take it.

thanks
Scott

daMANiack
30th June 2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Scott,

The last #2119 Arctic Blue has been sold.

I do have 1 only #2119 LARGE in Platinum (Silver Grey) with Shadow (mid Grey) highlights but I've had a few enquiries, first to commit gets.

Kind Regards, Ken

Ken,

Did the last 2119 go, if not I will take it.

thanks
Scott

bluescooter
30th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Ken,

I will take it. Can you PM me your details and I will transfer the money across.

thanks
Scott

daMANiack
30th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Scott,

PM on it's way.

Kind Regards, Ken

Ken,

I will take it. Can you PM me your details and I will transfer the money across.

thanks
Scott

bluescooter
1st July 2011, 05:23 PM
Ken,

Got the jacket today. Thanks for the quick postage. Awsome jacket as well.

Scott

daMANiack
1st July 2011, 06:56 PM
Hi Scott,

Thanks for letting me know you received jacket and happy with, I HOPE IT RAINS NOW. :D

Sunice Gore-tex is the highest quality 100% Waterproof apparel, it's been licenced for the 2011 and 2012 PGA Championship and 2012 Ryder Cup aqnd also USLPGA Tour.

http://www.mynegm.com/golf/news/1739/sunice-outerwear-named-licensed-product-partner-for-the-for-the-20112012-pga-championship-and-2012-ryder-cup

Well done to OzGolf forum members that have snapped up my BARGAIN offer, pity those that miss out.

Ken,

Got the jacket today. Thanks for the quick postage. Awsome jacket as well.

Scott

Yossarian
1st July 2011, 06:59 PM
You ever thought of doing infomercials? ;) :) 8-):mrgreen::-s:?:D

MegaWatty
1st July 2011, 07:00 PM
Are the USGA going to embroid them again to make them super anti waterproof?

daMANiack
1st July 2011, 07:12 PM
Hi m8,

No, do you think I should. :) :D ;) HaHaHa

Honestly, when I know I'm offerring quality products at really cheap prices, I most probably will always promote strongly. ;)

If Sunice Gore-tex had a RRP of $295 and I was trying to sell at $275, it might be a different situation.

At my current pricing, for golfers, Gore-tex sells itself, FootJpy DryJoy or CROSS and similar doesn't even come close to providing 100% Lifetime Waterproof protection with warranty.

Bugga, I just did it again, I just can't help myself. HaHaHa :) :D ;)

Kind Regards, Ken

You ever thought of doing infomercials? ;) :) 8-):mrgreen::-s:?:D

CobraSS
1st July 2011, 07:15 PM
Hi m8,

No, do you think I should. :) :D ;) HaHaHa

Honestly, when I know I'm offerring quality products at really cheap prices, I most probably will always promote strongly. ;)

If Sunice Gore-tex had a RRP of $295 and I was trying to sell at $275, it might be a different situation.

At my current pricing, for golfers, Gore-tex sells itself, FootJpy DryJoy or CROSS and similar doesn't even come close to providing 100% Lifetime Waterproof protection with warranty.

Bugga, I just did it again, I just can't help myself. HaHaHa :) :D ;)

Kind Regards, Ken

So you are all sold out then? or still have some left?

daMANiack
1st July 2011, 07:17 PM
Hi,

You're talking about Sun Mountain apparel, not SUNICE.

The USPGA were warned about putting so much embroidery on the Ryder Cup apparrel, but USA as they are, Ra Ra Ra, we're the biggest and best, decided they knew better.

One of the problems was the outer embroidery absorbs moisture and makes the outer apparel heavier.

Kind Regards, Ken

Are the USGA going to embroid them again to make them super anti waterproof?

MegaWatty
1st July 2011, 07:21 PM
I know it was SM. They blame SM rather than the embroidery and them switch over.

Was it Pavin's wife that did it?

PS. I sent you money. ;)

daMANiack
1st July 2011, 08:17 PM
Hi,

Still have these Sunice Gore-tex styles available:

#2116 Large in Liberty Blue (mid blue) and Sunrise (Orange) - main body is lined, sleeves are FWT (Featherweight) that consists of outer fabric and internal Gore-tex membrane, Sleeves zip-off at elbows to provide S/S jacket

#2118 Large in Amazon (Deep Red), Arctic (light blue), Platinum (Silver Grey) - classed as pullover FWT. no internal lining with front 1/2 zip

#2118 Medium in Baltic (pale green - very atrractive) and Haze (Lime Green/Yellow) - classed as pullover FWT. no internal lining with front 1/2 zip

Bandon Dunes Loopper Large in Black with hood, for those really dreary conditions including rain and wind - full front zip and fully lines, hood can be zipped into collar - classed as Performance Shell providing Ultimate protection

#2103 S/S FWT 1/2 front zip in Chilli (Red with Black) and 1 only Black with Silver/Grey highlights) - no internal lining

Some Sunice Gore-tex Ladies SUITS in Medium and Large in various colours.

Sold in excess of 100 Sunice Gore-tex outer apparel items in less than 4 weeks, priced to sell quickly and prices never to be repeated.

Oh bugga, InfoCommercial spree again, sorry.

Kind Regards, Ken

So you are all sold out then? or still have some left?

daMANiack
1st July 2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Darren,

Got your messages, I went through process for getting payment, should be OK.

Yes, I believe it was Corey Pavin's ultra young wife that wanted to show the others what she could organise but it was a total disaster and SM suffered from the bad publicity, Sunice did benefit as they gained USPGA endorsement and licensing.

I'm so impressed with Sunice apparel that I've personally kept 6 garments of different styles, plus I also have 3 items of Zero Restriction Gore-tex apparel, once you've used Gore-tex in stormy and torrential rain conditions, nothing else comes close.

Kind Regasrds, Ken

I know it was SM. They blame SM rather than the embroidery and them switch over.

Was it Pavin's wife that did it?

PS. I sent you money. ;)

blazer
1st July 2011, 09:39 PM
Jacekt arrived today Ken. Top quality, good price and super quick postage. good stuff

MegaWatty
5th July 2011, 06:29 PM
Mine arrived today in a Platinum Express Post.

These are an amazing piece of kit. Great jacket and great service.

Kenny boy, should you come across some cheap Gore-Tex daks, let me know!

Captain Nemo
5th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Got mine too.
Outstanding quality.
Leaves my old faithful Dryjoys jacket for dead.
Thanks Kenneth me boy!

daMANiack
5th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Hi,

Top quality it is, I wouldn't sell anything else.

I have a couple Sunice Red/Black daks left that are cheap.

I can get TOUR quality Zero Restriction but quite expensive.

It all depends how you dress for golf in winter, I used to wear a jumper and take off to put on my FootJoy DryJoy that eventually failed and let water through, I now wear my Gore-tex jacket and if it rains, I'm OK and don't need to change.

Kind Regards, Ken

Mine arrived today in a Platinum Express Post.

These are an amazing piece of kit. Great jacket and great service.

Kenny boy, should you come across some cheap Gore-Tex daks, let me know!

CobraSS
5th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Got mine today as well, very happy, if you ever get some goretex rain-pants in stock that are not red and are about a 32 waist i would be interested to hear about them. (Black would go well with my Sunice top)

Captain Nemo
5th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Yep I'd go black 32" pants as well.
Looks like you'd sell a few Ken if you where to get them in :)

daMANiack
5th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Hi,

I should beable to get some ZERO RESTRICTION Gore-tex Black pants, however price would be close to $200 and this is close to my cost price, I'd do as a service to clients, not a profit making exercise.

These Sunice Gore-tex jackets were a one off and I had to purchase around 200 items to get the price so I could discount to you guys. You're the lucky ones, others are starting to find they're too late to be choosey.

Kind regards, Ken

Yep I'd go black 32" pants as well.
Looks like you'd sell a few Ken if you where to get them in :)

TheTrueReview
6th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Hi,

I have a couple Sunice Red/Black daks left that are cheap.

Kind Regards, Ken

How much? Size 36?

daMANiack
7th July 2011, 04:17 PM
Hi,

At this stage, I only have 1 pair left of Sunice Gore-tex pants Large Red/Black, great pants but they just don't fit me otherwise I'd claim, I've put aside 4 Sunice Gore-tex jackets FOR MYSELF because I love the quality, fit and look.

$110 shipped using Insured Express Post Platinum, NOW THAT's A BARGAIN.

Kind Regards, Ken

s

How much? Size 36?

Leon Phelps
10th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Gave mine a go yesterday in the freezing cold wind. Worked a treat, didn't get cold at all.
Might need two gloves now!!!

Captain Nemo
10th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Me too was freezing and blowing a gale @ Kogarah.
Great jacket with the lining I didn't need anything ales underneath.
Once it warmed up zipped the sleeves off and all good!

daMANiack
10th July 2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Guys,

The Sunice Gore-tex jackets work great in the RAIN as well. ;)

As I said in a previous post, since owning quality Gore-tex jackets, I dress differently at golf this winter.

I don't bother wearing jumpers anymore, just a s/s polo and if really nippy, maybe a l/s Under Armour polo with a s/s Ashworth vest. If it rains, doesn't matter, only have to consider putting on Gore-tex pants if rain gets heavy.

Me too was freezing and blowing a gale @ Kogarah.
Great jacket with the lining I didn't need anything ales underneath.
Once it warmed up zipped the sleeves off and all good!

Captain Nemo
10th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Bugger the rain, ill doubt i ever get to test it out in that!:lol:
i love the fact mine is lined and has zipoof sleeves, perfect for Sydney winter!:mrgreen:

Leon Phelps
10th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Are they French sleeves for the gay community "zi-poof"

Courty
10th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Are they French sleeves for the gay community "zi-poof"

Close, they're the same as the ones on the jacket that Yoss is selling. ;)

TheTrueReview
10th December 2011, 01:34 PM
I bought these waterproof pants from Ken recently. The photo doesn't do it justice. If anyone is looking for good waterproof pants, these will definitely fit the bill. Plenty of bells & whistles in it re being able to adjust in or out. It has a sticky band around the inside of the waistline to help keep it in place. Zips & velcro at the cuffs for getting on & off. Zip fly. You could even wear them as your golf trousers if you knew it was going to be inclement & so desired. Sunice makes seriously good stuff.

http://www.ozgolf.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=12316&d=1308643479&thumb=1

TourFit
10th December 2011, 05:24 PM
You'd not be hard to spot!