PDA

View Full Version : WA: 2011 Gavin Simms Memorial Cup

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

rubin
9th November 2011, 10:08 PM
Rubes has that covered with his normal balls. What is so special about that?

Nah - 3wood goes fairly straight.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Haha cheeseburgers!

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 10:15 PM
Ghey.

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Haha cheeseburgers!

Ghey.

Sorry Shades, the ghey was directed to Rubin's 3 wood. The visual of the cheeseburgers made me laugh out loud.

hocko
9th November 2011, 10:29 PM
2 sleeps gents.
It seems that everyone is friggin amped for this.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 10:31 PM
I'm pretty ambivalent to it all....

rubin
9th November 2011, 10:33 PM
I'm pretty ambivalent to it all....

Are u god? ;)

Golfnut
9th November 2011, 10:46 PM
I'm pretty ambivalent to it all.... +1, played 18 this arvo to try play with some sort of form this weekend and now can barely walk....my body sucks.. Pass the Tramadol simmsy.

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 10:48 PM
+1, played 18 this arvo to try play with some sort of form this weekend and now can barely walk....my body sucks.. Pass the Tramadol simmsy.

That makes two of you ;)

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 10:49 PM
Oh dear.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 10:50 PM
Depends which Girls you ask!

But I'm not omnibenevolent?

hocko
9th November 2011, 10:51 PM
Did you get a guernsey for Sunday mega?

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 10:52 PM
I was of course joking...

I just have 3 sleeps...

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Did you get a guernsey for Sunday mega? Think I'm passing, mate.

hocko
9th November 2011, 11:00 PM
Righto.

simmsy
9th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Mega mega mega.

You are falling down my list of guys I have a man-crush on.

Very sad day.

Yossarian
9th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Is anyone going into this un injured?

rubin
9th November 2011, 11:07 PM
I am 100%. I might be the only one.

hocko
9th November 2011, 11:08 PM
I am 40.

simmsy
9th November 2011, 11:10 PM
just had to separate the kids from a full on dust-up! i was the only one that ended on the floor crying.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Is drunk an injury?

rubin
9th November 2011, 11:14 PM
Is drunk an injury?

Depends on whether it's a permanent state

Cosmopolite
9th November 2011, 11:15 PM
+1, played 18 this arvo to try play with some sort of form this weekend and now can barely walk....my body sucks.. Pass the Tramadol simmsy.

I thought I had first dibs on the tramadol?

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 11:16 PM
Mega mega mega. You are falling down my list of guys I have a man-crush on. Very sad day. C'mon man. Don't be like that. Unfortunately it just ain't gonna happen. I appreciate the crush though. ;)

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Is anyone going into this un injured?

I'm always in tip top physical condition.

But I'm getting a cold, which really sucks.

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 11:27 PM
I'm always in tip top physical condition.But I'm getting a cold, which really sucks. I have it too. But mate, I have some bad news. It's not a cold. It's much much worse!

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 11:29 PM
I have it too. But mate, I have some bad news. It's not a cold. It's much much worse!

I'm pounding it with vitamin C and the moment. Trying to beat it.

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 11:31 PM
I'm pounding it with vitamin C and the moment. Trying to beat it. It's man flu. I hope you make it through. :(

Cosmopolite
9th November 2011, 11:31 PM
I'm pounding it with vitamin C and the moment. Trying to beat it.

sheesh dont bring it with you at the weekend and share it around.

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 11:32 PM
sheesh dont bring it with you at the weekend and share it around. You're immune.

simmsy
9th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Yep man flu is rife atm. Went and got some dimatapp yesty after my trip to 'fits and the chemist said there has been a big spike with in the last week.

simmsy
9th November 2011, 11:40 PM
JC when we getting the breakdown of the odds man? It is something i look fwd to every big game that we have. Cmon.

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 11:40 PM
Captain Canuck, founder of 'NuckBet, is here to review the field for the weekend:

NUFFIE: 'NuckBet Odds: 11/1

The Street Fighting Lleyton Hewitt always seems to save his best performances for the big stage on OzGolf days. An experienced Champs participant knows what he is getting into this weekend. Hopefully this year, he shows up with more than a 6 pack of Carlton Cold.

Why He'll Win: The Nuffster is steady and can rise to the occasion when it is not higher than 5 feet. A seasoned veteran, he might not have the length to fully take advantage of Dunny Lakes, but he should shine at The Cut when control is the key.

Why He Won't Win: Nuffster seems pretty attached to Rubin's nutsac at the moment. This could inhibit his swing. He may also suffer being away from his latest man-crush, Veeman. He might need to drop the Veeman pom poms to hold his clubs. In the past, the Nuffster has choked when the pressure is on. Memories of being 4 up with 4 to play at KBay still haunt the little one and he wakes up scared with wet sheets at least once per month as a result.

Prediction: 4th place and 7 beers consumed on the weekend.

SIMMSY - 'NuckBet Odds: 14/1

OMS is making a return to Champs. An original WAnker, he will grit his 4 teeth and 28 dentures and compete with the best of them.

Why He'll Win: There are three guarantees in life: death, taxes and OMS putting up 22+ points over a 9 hole span at some point on the weekend. He's owned every driver released since 2005, so he has a pretty good idea what works for him.

Why He Won't Win: As he is a little older than most, after he blows his load on the 22+ points, Mr. Floppy shows up and puts up about 8 points on the next nine. Sadly, there is no little blue pill for this golf game. OMS is also suffering from a bad back and after Lubin gets through with him, he'll have a sore ring to match.

Prediction: 2nd Place and a bottle of fine liquor consumed to wash down painkillers. Little does his know, the liquor will make his ass hurt, right Lubes?

HOCKO - 'NuckBet Odds: 25/1

Beetle Bailey is the man this year, singlehandedly putting this together with organisational skills rivalled by only Yoss. He has endured the wrath of Tourfit in the process, who was last heard mumbling something about stealing his thunder.

Why He'll Win: Hock's is playing off more than double his handicap from a year ago. He's got the distance to fully take advantage of The Lakes. He is also the lightest horse out of the gates, so he should have a speed advantage.

Why He Won't Win: When the winds pick up on the 12th at The Cut, Hocko will end up in the Ocean. The only way to prevent this would to fill his pockets with Tourfit's lunch, which will unfortunately be finished before he reaches the 150m marker on the 3rd.

Prediction: 7th place and he'll try to control the beers, but will give in and consume 23 over the two days.

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 11:42 PM
JC when we getting the breakdown of the odds man? It is something i look fwd to every big game that we have. Cmon.

Doing it in style. Taking a bit of time, but should be worth the wait.
Enjoy. More to come.

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Yep man flu is rife atm. Went and got some dimatapp yesty after my trip to 'fits and the chemist said there has been a big spike with in the last week. I only roll with the ones packing the precursor of Nuffie's disco biscuits!

idgolfguy
9th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Is anyone going into this un injured?I am older than the lot of you. I have two sore shoulders, a bad back, severe bout of eczema and asthma due to this crappy weather. The doctors are waiting in line as I am due for surgery for one knee.And worst off all...I have lost control of my...

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 11:47 PM
Great start Canuck!

idgolfguy
9th November 2011, 11:47 PM
DRIVER! Bring the golf on!

Yossarian
9th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Doing it in style. Taking a bit of time, but should be worth the wait.
Enjoy. More to come.

LOL!

Cosmopolite
9th November 2011, 11:53 PM
I am on the injured list. had lots of acupuncture to try and sort out knees, shoulders and leg muscles. it is costing me a fortune but have had some relief from the agony.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 12:30 AM

IDGOLFGUY - 'NuckBet Odds: 8/1

ID is a champs weekend mainstay. He never fails to attended, even if he forgets to tell his wife. His golf game has done a 180 recently and the cap has dropped. Some are attributing it to healthy living and weight loss. I attribute it to him getting some morals and ceasing to be a bandit.

Why He'll Win: Experience, in both Tantric practices, as well as on the golf course. He's lost one champs on extra holes, so he knows what it takes to almost go all the way. Perhaps it was the Tantra lifestyle that stopped him from reaching climax and victory. His game has improved in all areas and he is finally able to hit the XXXXStiff blades that he insists on using.

Why He Won't Win: His brain. He's improved his putting 100%, but once a short putt or two is missed, all are missed. Also, he runs the risk of running out of golf balls at The Cut as his phone will take up 80% of free bag space.

Prediction: 5th place and a little over 1/2 a bottle of scotch. It will be touch to measure as he like to pour drinks for others.

COSMO - 'NuckBet Odds: 100/1

Cosmo is becoming quite the OzGolfer, traveling to the Minor Champs in QLD in preparation for the big show. Can she handle the pressure of being the only female at champs? I don't think so. Good thing we have Lubin as Saturday night is dress and heels night.

Why She'll Win: She could put up a very big score at the Lakes, depending on tee placement. The conditions at The Cut on day two could be the key.

Why She Won't Win: The lack of a BBQ dinner could greatly affect her psyche. Can she handle a chilli dog? Will she even attempt it? There are too many question surrounding this Lass' game and the fact that the Friday tune up with be played at Binny where the only running water will be streaming from my johnson on to a tree will leave her in an angry mood.

Prediction: 10th Place and 2.5 bottles of wine in an attempt to numb the pain of listening to Tourfit talk about Petenoustie for two nights straight.

GOLFNUT - 'Nuckbet Odds: 75/1

Golfnut has received his first leave pass since 1984 when Nonna' let him go to Little Guido's to watch Italy play in the World Cup. He is going to make the most of his limited time and condense it all so that he can be home by 3pm on Sunday for his weekly sit down brunch.

Why He'll Win:

Why He Won't Win: Nut's game has improved by leaps and bounds, but he still gets intimidated by certain shots and courses. The Cut is going to tear him a new one and mindf*ck him for a month. He'll be seen touring around Freo sitting on his John Deere talking to himself like Rain Man saying "I can't believe I hit the gay fade, I can't believe I hit the gay fade, I can't believe I hit the gay fade, Sand Dune, Sand Dune, Sand Dune!"

Prediction: NAGA and 8.5 beers. He'll have to stay sober for the hourly phone calls to check in.

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 12:31 AM
when was the Binny game decided? I thought it was Capel?

MegaWatty
10th November 2011, 12:31 AM
Delete it for you?

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 12:33 AM
I am unlikely to drink plonk this weekend JC

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 12:34 AM
Delete it for you?

depends on how well the drugs are working lol

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 12:34 AM
Delete it for you?

Get rid of the other post. It wouldn't display the attachments and now it is freezing when I try to delete the last attachment.

Cheers.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 12:35 AM
I am unlikely to drink plonk this weekend JC

Just wait for the TF Factor.

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 12:37 AM
I am pissing myself sorrocks.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 12:37 AM
when was the Binny game decided? I thought it was Capel?

Simmsy posted earlier. Can't be bothered finding it, but basically, Capel is further, twice as expensive for half as good of a course and a large group could not play it, unlike Binny where a group of 6, 7 or 8 would be fine.

MegaWatty
10th November 2011, 12:38 AM
Sorted.

rubin
10th November 2011, 12:38 AM
Just wait for the TF Factor.

Are u referring to the swirl and sniff?

simmsy
10th November 2011, 12:39 AM
Fine form JC, fine form.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 12:39 AM

I keep hitting refresh looking for the next installment!

Very clever!

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 12:41 AM

Glad to hear. I do it for the millions and millions....

Tomorrow with see the chances of Tourfit, Tommyg, The People's Champ, Lubin the Penetrator, Slim Shadesy and someone who is some quiet that I had to look up the 12th man, Daz.

Cheers MegaMod.

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 12:42 AM
Simmsy posted earlier. Can't be bothered finding it, but basically, Capel is further, twice as expensive for half as good of a course and a large group could not play it, unlike Binny where a group of 6, 7 or 8 would be fine.

um I would dispute the distance. have you checked the map lately?

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Are u referring to the swirl and sniff?

Ahhh. Good call. The TF Wank Factor. Known to give visual headaches.

Fine form JC, fine form.

I keep hitting refresh looking for the next installment!

Very clever!

Thanks boys. I'm spent now. Time to watch some Jersey Shore.

See you all tomorrow for part 2.

simmsy
10th November 2011, 12:45 AM
Binningup is better, cheaper, can take large groups playing together and don't have to watch ya P's&Q's like you do at Capel. I love Capel but it don't work for a late afternoon drinking session while playing golf. What u got against B'up Cosmo?

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 12:46 AM
Binningup is better, cheaper, can take large groups playing together and don't have to watch ya P's&Q's like you do at Capel. I love Capel but it don't work for a late afternoon drinking session while playing golf. What u got against B'up Cosmo?

great course, but severe lack of facilities. easy for you guys to find trees, but us fairer ones................

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 12:50 AM
How often do you need to go potty? Capel doesn't have toilets anywhere during the nine holes does it?

rubin
10th November 2011, 12:52 AM
How often do you need to go potty? Capel doesn't have toilets anywhere during the nine holes does it?

Correct

simmsy
10th November 2011, 12:53 AM
great course, but severe lack of facilities. easy for you guys to find trees, but us fairer ones................

U need to get out more Cosmo. Seen many a girl on a Friday night take a pee behind a car or tree, while standing too.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 12:54 AM
http://www.outdoors123.com/images/dmh-kookaburra-portable-toilet.jpg

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 12:56 AM
http://www.outdoors123.com/images/dmh-kookaburra-portable-toilet.jpg

hey dont show that to Nudgee!

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 01:08 AM
Laughing loud at Shadesy.

I've got a great idea for the Diablos.

Cossie can got in the pink port-o-let and we can all try and hit it from the 9th tee.

idgolfguy
10th November 2011, 01:59 AM
I'm a Binny fan. Too many midgies at Capel.

hocko
10th November 2011, 10:05 AM
I'm a Binny fan. Too many midgies at Capel.
With you and Nuff at Binny there will be two many midgets there too.

hocko
10th November 2011, 10:08 AM

Beetle Bailey is the man this year, singlehandedly putting this together with organisational skills rivalled by only Yoss. He has endured the wrath of Tourfit in the process, who was last heard mumbling something about stealing his thunder.

Why He'll Win: Hock's is playing off more than double his handicap from a year ago. He's got the distance to fully take advantage of The Lakes. He is also the lightest horse out of the gates, so he should have a speed advantage.

I will have you know Sore Rocks that i am at least 15kg heavier than Nuff not unless he weighs 65kg now.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 10:40 AM
We'll have to get you two on a see saw at the caravan park.

simmsy
10th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Things we'd love to see at these champs:

Hocko wearing shorts
Tourfit in his white pants with lilac shirt
Nuff eating disco biscuits at the turn on saturday.
Shadesy waking up with someone called sharron (real name arron) and no idea how he got there.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 11:09 AM
I couldn't handle the Nuffster on disco biscuits. A liitle more energy and enthusiasm for the kid? Not a chance.

hocko
10th November 2011, 11:12 AM
Things we'd love to see at these champs:

Hocko wearing shorts
Tourfit in his white pants with lilac shirt (and keeping quiet for an hour)
Nuff eating disco biscuits at the turn on saturday. (and keeping quiet for two hours)
Shadesy waking up with someone called sharron (real name arron) and no idea how he got there.
Edited.

rubin
10th November 2011, 11:17 AM

I will have you know Sore Rocks that i am at least 15kg heavier than Nuff not unless he weighs 65kg now.

its the power to weight ratio that does it.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 11:39 AM
Edit: My golf game Still sux!

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 11:42 AM
You love jinxing yourself don't you!

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 11:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvtDHH_IfP8

rubin
10th November 2011, 11:54 AM
Shadesy FTW!

TourFit
10th November 2011, 12:09 PM
You are really starting to worry me now Shadesy...

hocko
10th November 2011, 12:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvtDHH_IfP8
Oh dear.

rubin
10th November 2011, 01:30 PM
shadesy - if you don't get severely f***ed up this weekend, i will be very disappoint.

TourFit
10th November 2011, 01:44 PM
But remember...none of us are teenagers and WILL NOT be holding your head while you drive the porcelain bus!!!

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 01:47 PM
I think My Reputation Proceeds itself...I'll be knocking back several beers, Whiskies etc. But if we stay around the Village I can't see myself getting into to much trouble. Depends on Who is about ;-)

I don't go out very often, so I usually make the most of it....

Nothing wrong with a power chunder Fit..

tommyg
10th November 2011, 01:52 PM
JC love ya work..... Champagne comedy.

Shadesy don't worry mate. I'll be hammered by the end of the skins game Friday. I don't get out much either so there'll be at least 2 of us who are a little messy. I don't tend to be a chucked though... Unless someone pulls out a bottle of tequila. Now there's an idea for the skins game: double bogey tequila shots

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 01:59 PM
I Love tequila shots....None of that Lemon Shit either, straight up! I'm up for that....

hocko
10th November 2011, 02:06 PM
JC love ya work..... Champagne comedy.

Shadesy don't worry mate. I'll be hammered by the end of the skins game Friday. I don't get out much either so there'll be at least 2 of us who are a little messy. I don't tend to be a chucked though... Unless someone pulls out a bottle of tequila. Now there's an idea for the skins game: double bogey tequila shots
Pass.

rubin
10th November 2011, 02:06 PM
Pass.

+1

idgolfguy
10th November 2011, 02:19 PM
I maybe driving Senor Nuffie in the afternoon.

rubin
10th November 2011, 02:20 PM
I maybe driving Senor Nuffie in the afternoon.

so IDG will definately be on the hard stuff ;)

TourFit
10th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Tequila shots...been there done that young fellas!!!

Idgg will be driving Nuffie in the afternoon so that the guys in the cars ahead don't get out of sight and they end up lost. Again.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 03:14 PM
I think My Reputation Proceeds itself...I'll be knocking back several beers, Whiskies etc. But if we stay around the Village I can't see myself getting into to much trouble. Depends on Who is about ;-)I don't go out very often, so I usually make the most of it....Nothing wrong with a power chunder Fit.. We never Left the village last time and had no issues finding trouble. Hormone!

rubin
10th November 2011, 03:41 PM
We never Left the village last time and had no issues finding trouble. Hormone!

true - but there wont be a bogan wedding (or whatever it was) going on at the same time - nor will we probably find a guy who is trying to pick a fight with 10 or so blokes.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 03:47 PM
true - but there wont be a bogan wedding (or whatever it was) going on at the same time - nor will we probably find a guy who is trying to pick a fight with 10 or so blokes.A larger version of Nuffie on ice?

rubin
10th November 2011, 03:51 PM
A larger version of Nuffie on ice?

who - shadesy? ;)

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 03:52 PM
different kinda trouble...

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 04:05 PM
who - shadesy? ;) Hormone.

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 04:08 PM
I think he thought you meant Disney on ice.

hocko
10th November 2011, 04:33 PM
true - but there wont be a bogan wedding (or whatever it was) going on at the same time - nor will we probably find a guy who is trying to pick a fight with 10 or so blokes.
With golf clubs in their hands!

idgolfguy
10th November 2011, 05:49 PM
I was impressed with the public toilets there too.

rubin
10th November 2011, 05:50 PM
With golf clubs in their hands!

and answer to hormone!

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 05:52 PM
I'm seriously hanging out for the rest of the odds!

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Cosmo is packed and waiting to head off. just waiting for my car to be ready!

hocko
10th November 2011, 06:09 PM
Cosmo is packed and waiting to head off. just waiting for my car to be ready!
Is your car putting on it's make up or something?
I always have that trouble but i'm not usually waiting for car.

hocko
10th November 2011, 06:10 PM
Is your car putting on it's make up or something?
I always have that trouble but i'm not usually waiting for car.
Speaking of which, i have polished my car today so i am a bit of a shoe in to win this weekend.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 06:21 PM
Im sitting here hanging out, but realising I still have another day of work.... argghhhhh

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Speaking of which, i have polished my car today so i am a bit of a shoe in to win this weekend.

Detailed as well, you know nuffie has!

hocko
10th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Im sitting here hanging out, but realising I still have another day of work.... argghhhhh
Shadester, you are as toey as a Roman Sandle aren't you!

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 06:31 PM
this week has gone soooooooooooo slow......

Ive never been away on purely golf trip before (being relatively new to playing golf more than 3 times a year), the fact that I can play golf, have a few beers and not have much responsibility at home, means I am somewhat excited.

Beer and golf would be up there in my top 3 things...

rubin
10th November 2011, 06:33 PM
the week hasnt been too bad - but shit todays gone slow.

Im excited personally. Seems like a bit of hype around this weekend, and everyone seems to be very keen for a good one too.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Are we off the back tees Saturday? I know we are Sunday?

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 06:49 PM
I can't believe I'm sick.

On a positive note, you get a good buzz off cold & flu tabs and beer.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Are we off the back tees Saturday? I know we are Sunday? Yes but you will still tear it up. Not much in it at D.L.

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 06:53 PM
I am praying for another duck incident!

rubin
10th November 2011, 06:55 PM
Yes but you will still tear it up. Not much in it at D.L.

From memory, the back tees are just the comp/blue tees at D.Lakes.

Rememberance day tomorrow too lads (and lady). I imagine we'll be on or about the 6th at 11am.

hocko
10th November 2011, 06:56 PM
this week has gone soooooooooooo slow......

Ive never been away on purely golf trip before (being relatively new to playing golf more than 3 times a year), the fact that I can play golf, have a few beers and not have much responsibility at home, means I am somewhat excited.

Beer and golf would be up there in my top 3 things...
I'm kinda hoping the third isn't cars or something!

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 06:56 PM
You prob be in the trees between the two holes, but who cares.

simmsy
10th November 2011, 06:57 PM
well i've finished packing! ****! it's only 4 in the arvo. missus has told me i have to mow the lawns still as it's her birthday party on Sunday arvo and wants the place looking nice. Beers packed drugs packed.

i've got a TENS machine for drinking games and sore backs too. she'll be a cracka!!!!

hocko
10th November 2011, 06:58 PM
Caps.

Cosmo (19)

Daz_Golfa (10)

Golfnut (13)

Hocko (7)

IDGG (12)

Johnny Canuck (4)

Nuffie (6)

Rubin (22)

Shadesy (12)

Simmsy (13)

Tommyg (14)

TourFit (9)

hocko
10th November 2011, 07:00 PM
well i've finished packing! ****! it's only 4 in the arvo. missus has told me i have to mow the lawns still as it's her birthday party on Sunday arvo and wants the place looking nice. Beers packed drugs packed.

i've got a TENS machine for drinking games and sore backs too. she'll be a cracka!!!!
?

Shadesy
I remember shooting 41 (back 9) on a cricket trip (we got kicked out of the caravan park, although I was elsewhere;-)) when I used to play on the odd occasion. I remember the 6th hole as that is where we stayed at Leavers week...

Apart from that, I remember it being quite open....

simmsy
Geez, Rubin brings up the rear well and truly doesn't he?

simmsy
10th November 2011, 07:01 PM
?

Google it. it's a big reason why i am still able to make this weekend.

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 07:03 PM
I'm normally the worst golfer on these weekends rubes and generally do well, so play for my legacy!

I'll think of you ****s when I'm in an Equity exam at 2pm saturday. ****S!

rubin
10th November 2011, 07:04 PM
Geez, Rubin brings up the rear well and truly doesn't he?

Steady on - Gay jokes are not required this weekend.

we are definately playing for money tomorrow, and i'll be right pissed if i dont take some your hard earned.....

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Steady on - Gay jokes are not required this weekend..
Don't throw up in any closets then!

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Google it. it's a big reason why i am still able to make this weekend.

Did you use it in your 1st or 2nd Labour?

simmsy
10th November 2011, 07:10 PM
1st. 2nd I just drugged it up.

Peter
10th November 2011, 07:10 PM
Unfair, isn't it?

hocko
10th November 2011, 07:11 PM
Steady on - Gay jokes are not required this weekend.

we are definately playing for money tomorrow, and i'll be right pissed if i dont take some your hard earned.....
Bring it on CHOPPA

hocko
10th November 2011, 07:12 PM
Unfair, isn't it?
Who is this threadjacker Peter?

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 07:13 PM
Unfair, isn't it?

:lol:

You have brightened my day considerably with that Peter, I thank you.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 07:22 PM
I'm normally the worst golfer on these weekends rubes and generally do well, so play for my legacy!

In equity, I'll be up to my 4th beer!

rubin
10th November 2011, 07:23 PM
Bring it on CHOPPA

2 shots on some holes does wonders for the confidence ;) :D

simmsy
10th November 2011, 07:28 PM
Houses left and right off the tee, how does your confidence go then Rubin ;)

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 07:29 PM
2 shots in bum holes does wonders for the confidence ;) :DReally? Homo.

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 07:38 PM
AArggggggggghhhhhhhhhh f2@$**** the car is cactus. some problemwith the crankshaft thingy. dont know if he can fix it tonight. I am on some stoopid internetmacine inthe shopping centre waitingto see if he can fix it. stoopid space bar doesntwork too well.
dont even know if i will get there for tomorrows golf. was supposedto catchup with a friendin bunbury tonight, but that isnt going to happen now. will keepyou posted somehow. hopefully not onthis horrible machine.

rubin
10th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Houses left and right off the tee, how does your confidence go then Rubin ;)

houses have walls and golf balls bounce. I'm good.

If i hit a window - its their own damn fault for living on a golf course :D

hocko
10th November 2011, 08:01 PM
houses have walls and golf balls bounce. I'm good.

If i hit a window - its their own damn fault for living on a golf course :D
Been there!

hocko
10th November 2011, 08:02 PM
AArggggggggghhhhhhhhhh f2@$**** the car is cactus. some problemwith the crankshaft thingy. dont know if he can fix it tonight. I am on some stoopid internetmacine inthe shopping centre waitingto see if he can fix it. stoopid space bar doesntwork too well.
dont even know if i will get there for tomorrows golf. was supposedto catchup with a friendin bunbury tonight, but that isnt going to happen now. will keepyou posted somehow. hopefully not onthis horrible machine.
Can someone give her a ride tomorrow?
And don't start the gutter talk.

rubin
10th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Can someone give her a ride tomorrow?
And don't start the gutter talk.

Happy to help - I was originally planning on giving tommy a lift anyway.

I'll PM you my number cosmo, and you can let me know when you know.

hocko
10th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Spell check not working either?

Peter
10th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Who is this threadjacker Peter?
Just trying to fit in.

:lol:

You have brightened my day considerably with that Peter, I thank you.
You're welcome. Equity was one of the few subjects that I really struggled with - I guess I'm just a cynic who doesn't believe that there are many people out there with clean hands.

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Agreed, the justifications are quite odd. At times wilful stupidity seems to be rewarded in a way.

TourFit
10th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Agreed, the justifications are quite odd. At times wilful stupidity seems to be rewarded in a way.

Is that code for saying that you think Rubin will take out Champs this weekend?

And 8 shots difference between Rubin and the next highest handicap male...WTF? Who let this CHOPPA come?

rubin
10th November 2011, 08:29 PM
Jealousy at my driving ability?

Dick Whitaker
10th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Hey folks,

I just thought I would pop in to provide the weather forecast for the weekend.

Friday - Fine & sunny - 23 deg
Saturday - Fine & sunny - 23 deg
Sunday - Bit of rain about. Could be as moist as Lubin's rear end after a big night out - 22 deg

Have a good weekend,
Dick

rubin
10th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Piss off dick.

Dick Whitaker
10th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Piss off dick.
Settle down Lubin. Everyone knows you love Dick.

MegaWatty
10th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Awesome! :)

simmsy
10th November 2011, 08:54 PM
JC? Legendary.

rubin
10th November 2011, 08:55 PM
Settle down Lubin. Everyone knows you love Dick.

I repeat my previous comment.

Piss off dick.

MegaWatty
10th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Dick also made commentary on the weather for the QLD champs.

hocko
10th November 2011, 09:06 PM
And now to the weather with Dick.
Love it.

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Too funny!

I love Dick! (but not in the way that Lubin does).

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 09:46 PM
Dick speaks the truth...

If it makes u feel any better Cosmo I'm just driving back from buying 2 brand new cars...

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 09:50 PM
Dick speaks the truth...If it makes u feel any better Cosmo I'm just driving back from buying 2 brand new cars...You should have novated them through your company. I could have helped you out.

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 09:54 PM
You should have novated them through your company. I could have helped you out.

My car now is at the end of its novated lease...I didn't want to be tied to the company this time, and FBT issues.

Let's chat satdy...

Cosmopolite
10th November 2011, 09:58 PM
Car is fixed I will be on my way shortly. What a marathon

Shadesy
10th November 2011, 10:00 PM

Good news Cosmo... Drive safe, make sure you go to the toilet before leaving!

Johnny Canuck
10th November 2011, 10:01 PM
My car now is at the end of its novated lease...I didn't want to be tied to the company this time, and FBT issues.Let's chat satdy...Sounds good.

Ned
10th November 2011, 10:02 PM

Meh, more like a trip to the corner store compared the trip you made going to the real Champs!

hocko
10th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Real champs? what is this "real champs"?

idgolfguy
10th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Settle down Lubin. Everyone knows you love Dick.Dick Whit?

idgolfguy
10th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Better start packing!

AndyP
10th November 2011, 11:25 PM
JC won this yet?

rubin
10th November 2011, 11:30 PM
Car is packed, ready to go.

Let's get this parted started!

idgolfguy
10th November 2011, 11:34 PM
I'm glad Nuffie's driving in the morning. Long leisurely drive as will catch some sleep. Goodness knows that I wont sleep tonight.

rubin
10th November 2011, 11:36 PM
I'm glad Nuffie's driving in the morning. Long leisurely drive as will catch some sleep. Goodness knows that I wont sleep tonight.

Wot time are u guys leaving? With Nuffie driving, and from where ur coming from - I'm guessing about 3am?

Nuffie
10th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Car is packed, ready to go. Let's get this parted started! The 'special devices' are all packed. This is going to be the best ozgolf event ever. Night time golf is gonna have a few more suprises. No exploding golf balls this trip, that was last time. Ozgolf's gadget man has a few other ideas up his sleeve... to add a bit of colour to the putt putt course. Planes are going to think bunbury now has an airport, lol!

MegaWatty
10th November 2011, 11:44 PM
Glow in the dark dildos?

Yossarian
10th November 2011, 11:48 PM
Glow in the dark dildos?

:lol::lol:

Nuffie
10th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Unfortunately no disco biscuits tho. But it will look like a party putt putt that's 4 sure :)

Cosmopolite
11th November 2011, 01:33 AM
Good news Cosmo... Drive safe, make sure you go to the toilet before leaving!

I did go before I left, but I had to have an urgent stop at the chicken treat store when I arrived in Bunvegas!

Well arrived safely no thanks to the idiots behind me who had their lights on high beam. Morons, dont they know it is illegal.

took me a while to find a bottle shop, knew I should have bought some supplies from home.

The car went ok, no dramas or hassles. thank goodness I had a few CDs in the car when i lost the perth radio stations as there isnt much to see driving at night.

seeya all in the morning.

Cosmopolite
11th November 2011, 02:07 AM
Rubin, I sent you a PM

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 04:14 AM
No one's up. Should try to sleep I suppose.

simmsy
11th November 2011, 08:38 AM
Im up now idg. U get any sleep?

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 08:44 AM
Not till about 2.30. Too wired.Nuffie is driving, will probably get some sleep then.

simmsy
11th November 2011, 08:55 AM
Ur a machine id.

Ive got ur pings packed mate. See u later today.

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 08:59 AM
See you.

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 09:01 AM
Have a ball everyone! Don't take that literally Lubes.

Make sure there are plenty of updates.

simmsy
11th November 2011, 09:04 AM
We will update you by phone tonight after the completion of Canucks Cwazy putt-putt Championships, if thats ok with.

simmsy
11th November 2011, 09:07 AM
Hey ID, we playing teams today yeah? We gonna go with the - BB, RUSSIAN & IRISH (6,6,6) for the scores yeah?
Winning group gets dinner?

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 09:12 AM
We will update you by phone tonight after the completion of Canucks Cwazy putt-putt Championships, if thats ok with. Thats ghey!

Shadesy
11th November 2011, 09:20 AM
Drive safe guys... Try to enjoy today even though you will all be waiting for Slim to get down and tear up the golf courses and the women of the deep south!

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 09:36 AM
Hey ID, we playing teams today yeah? We gonna go with the - BB, RUSSIAN & IRISH (6,6,6) for the scores yeah?Winning group gets dinner? Yup!

Johnny Canuck
11th November 2011, 10:27 AM
No one's up. Should try to sleep I suppose.I was awake or may have just fallen asleep. All Of the cold and flu meds had me wired and my senses heightened. I could hear everything! I haven't felt that way since mushroomfest 1999!

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 10:47 AM
It is still good to be able to get excited over stuff

simmsy
11th November 2011, 10:51 AM
On me way. Suffer Shadesy!! Enjoy work.

Shadesy
11th November 2011, 10:57 AM
Jerks!

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 11:07 AM
Them's fighting words!

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 11:09 AM
I was awake or may have just fallen asleep. All Of the cold and flu meds had me wired and my senses heightened. I could hear everything! I haven't felt that way since mushroomfest 1999!You goingto be drugged during skins this Argo?

idgolfguy
11th November 2011, 11:17 AM
Hey ID, we playing teams today yeah? We gonna go with the - BB, RUSSIAN & IRISH (6,6,6) for the scores yeah?Winning group gets dinner?First 6 holes - BBSecond 6 - Combined stableford score (added)Third 6 - Russian (multiplier)

simmsy
11th November 2011, 11:27 AM
Cool

Yossarian
11th November 2011, 04:12 PM
Wankers.

Shadesy
11th November 2011, 04:38 PM
Is it Tomorrrow Yet?

Yossarian
11th November 2011, 05:57 PM
Updates wankers?

Jarro
11th November 2011, 06:35 PM
WAnkers

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 06:38 PM
+1

Jarro
11th November 2011, 06:43 PM
+2

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 06:45 PM
It was bad enough trying to get results out of the QAnkers. You guys should know better. WAnkers.

Shadesy
11th November 2011, 06:55 PM
I'll be onto it tomorrow!

Ned
11th November 2011, 07:21 PM
This been WAnkered yet ?

Jarro
11th November 2011, 07:25 PM
A real WAnkerthon coming up.

Could get very messy

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 07:27 PM
This been WAnkered yet ? As of 4:21pm Perth time. ;)

sms316
11th November 2011, 08:11 PM
Updates wankers?
I'm sure Lubin is trying to give a few WAnkers some updates.

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Read it twice. Then I got it. :)

Yossarian
11th November 2011, 10:08 PM
Simmsy won money or the day at Sanctuary, not sure. I hope the got all nine in at Binny, super jealous right now.

MegaWatty
11th November 2011, 10:35 PM
Worst. Updates. Ever.

Dotty
11th November 2011, 10:44 PM
No problem. We'll just start our own updates ...

Rubin is now muttering something about 'this is for those ghey accusations', as he is sealing Canuck's body in a barrel.

Johnny Canuck
11th November 2011, 11:04 PM
We might be at the wrong caravan park. Then again, we are waiting for fit to come down to open.the gate. Not very aerodynamic.

Yossarian
11th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Hahahaha!

Shadesy
11th November 2011, 11:48 PM
Beer..check
Golf clubs.. Check
Clothes... Check
Warm up Jamiesons... Check

Lets do this!

Johnny Canuck
11th November 2011, 11:58 PM
We are now at the right caravan park. Shadesy is ghey.

rubin
12th November 2011, 12:07 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/31bf25a8-1df4-4ac4.jpg

Nuffie - in sunglasses - at 9.10pm

WTF???

Shadesy
12th November 2011, 12:10 AM
We are now at the right caravan park. Shadesy is ghey.

Am I bunking with you then!!

Johnny Canuck
12th November 2011, 12:18 AM
You are bunking beside tommyg on the upper level.

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 12:23 AM
Nuffie 40
Tourfit 39
Simmsy 30
Daz 30
Rubin 32
Tommy 38
ID 24
Hocko 31
and dada Cosmo 19

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Binny skins
Simmsy 5
Tommy 4
Rubin 1
Daz 1
Hocko 6
JC 0
ID 0
TF and Cosmo didnt play

Shadesy
12th November 2011, 12:32 AM
Jeez... Some big scores! And no skins for the sorROCK!

I'm in massive trouble tomorrow!

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 12:34 AM
ID, Nuff and Tommy winning group and get free dinner

Shadesy
12th November 2011, 12:35 AM
I propose tommy off 12!!

MegaWatty
12th November 2011, 12:42 AM
With so many good scores from guys that can talk, it sounds like a fun night ahead! :)

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 12:45 AM
With so many good scores from guys that can talk, it sounds like a fun night ahead! :)

well it is a noisy night!

waiting for the pizza wall to arrive.

Golfnut
12th November 2011, 12:46 AM
I propose tommy off 12!! +1

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 12:49 AM
I propose tommy off 12!!

Tommy says kiss my ***

it can be arranged tomorrow

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 12:54 AM
Cosmo has a new name - Sandy (found all the bunkers)

simmsy
12th November 2011, 12:55 AM
I've seen Tommy putt, 14 is more than fair. ;)

MegaWatty
12th November 2011, 01:05 AM
Cosmo has a new name - Sandy (found all the bunkers) Olivia Newton John it is then. ONJ or short. ;)

Golfnut
12th November 2011, 01:05 AM
Cold down there?

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 01:14 AM
Hocko just said (after 6 beers) we all know Canuck won none

MegaWatty
12th November 2011, 01:15 AM
Cold down there? :)That's the best you've got? Whether it's ****ing cold down there?LOL!

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 01:16 AM
and we have a wall of pizzas!

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 01:17 AM
Cold down there?

freezing 8 degrees, bring plenty of jumpers and puffa jackets

Johnny Canuck
12th November 2011, 01:19 AM
Hocko just said (after 6 beers) we all know Canuck won noneI won a corporate day earlier. It is the new, not as ultra competitive Canuck.

Golfnut
12th November 2011, 01:52 AM
Anyone seen hocko's legs yet?

Golfnut
12th November 2011, 01:53 AM
See y'all in the morning!

simmsy
12th November 2011, 02:43 AM
Cosmo rippin us all a new one!

http://img.tapatalk.com/c0947563-4277-c877.jpg

simmsy
12th November 2011, 02:43 AM
Rubin was not happy.

MegaWatty
12th November 2011, 02:53 AM
Who invited the angry white rapper?

simmsy
12th November 2011, 03:02 AM
Nuffies little friends that he bought down for the weekend!! Go figure.

http://img.tapatalk.com/c094756f-471e-2869.jpg

simmsy
12th November 2011, 03:04 AM
We thought slim shadey was coming tomorrow night.

AndyP
12th November 2011, 09:43 AM
Good to see that Boonie made the trip.

rubin
12th November 2011, 09:50 AM
Woke up this morning, and this is what I saw on the table :

http://img.tapatalk.com/31bf25a8-a6a0-82ff.jpg

Shadesy
12th November 2011, 09:58 AM
I'm off to see the bright lights of Bunvegas!

Yossarian
12th November 2011, 09:59 AM
Nuffies little friends that he bought down for the weekend!! Go figure.

http://img.tapatalk.com/c094756f-471e-2869.jpg

WTF!!

Yossarian
12th November 2011, 10:01 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/31bf25a8-1df4-4ac4.jpg

Nuffie - in sunglasses - at 9.10pm

WTF???

Who invited the angry white rapper?

Also applicable.

Good to see the hair done still.

Cosmopolite
12th November 2011, 10:04 AM
Also applicable.

Good to see the hair done still.

and he invited everyone to touch it!

Johnny Canuck
12th November 2011, 10:34 AM
Highlight of champs weekend so far: Rubin, hole 1, Binningup. Steps up to show off the long driving skills to everyone. Cold top into the water short of the ladies. Pure gold.Hocko walking into a ladder was pretty good too.Tommyg breaking the ice by telling Cosmo she loves the co(k pretty early into the night left no one worrying about crossing any lines.

Yossarian
12th November 2011, 11:05 AM
My exam is so much cooler.

Is there a reason nuffie brought stuffed toys?

KristianJ
12th November 2011, 11:07 AM
and we have a wall of pizzas!

Pic? No chance it could come close to the Fri night Pelican Waters pizza towers.

Shadesy
12th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Tourfit getting the champs started...OOB right!

Yossarian
12th November 2011, 08:12 PM
Don't keep us hanging!