Don't forget the Naga shirt *cough*.

hocko
4th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Don't forget the Naga shirt *cough*.
Who must wear this?

rubin
4th November 2011, 10:55 PM
Who must wear this?

It's mine for the Saturday. I will take great pleasure in passing it onto JC for the Sunday though ;)

hocko
4th November 2011, 10:57 PM
It's mine for the Saturday. I will take great pleasure in passing it onto JC for the Sunday though ;)
Noice...are there any other perpetual items that are to be worn?

Yossarian
4th November 2011, 10:58 PM
My butt plug but I won't be there to insert it.

Shadesy
4th November 2011, 11:00 PM

He plays off 22 doesn't he?

hocko
4th November 2011, 11:02 PM
You bring it all upon yourself dont you Yoss:twisted:

Shadesy
4th November 2011, 11:06 PM
We need to get some cash in the bank for this guys, only Vic, lubin' and OMS have coughed up..........

And now Shadesy!

Yossarian
4th November 2011, 11:06 PM
He plays off 22 doesn't he?

ha!

Oh yeah.

hocko
4th November 2011, 11:09 PM

Oh yeah.
Do you think the Queenslanders are still confused?

Cosmopolite
good work Hockman! really amped about this only being a week away now, and today i hooked up with my boy and scored a weekend supply of Tremadol!

so watch out!!

might need some for my knee!

Yossarian
Probably!

Johnny Canuck
4th November 2011, 11:33 PM
Nice sig, Yoss!

tommyg
5th November 2011, 02:34 AM
Righto.... I'm paid up. Ready to take your money canuck.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 09:40 AM
That's what she said.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 09:43 AM
Every saturday night at Langtrees still hey JC.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 10:16 AM
Just looking at the clunt golf course and realized it only has 3x par 3's. Do we just want to dbl up on the 16th. Good fun par 3 and near the end of the day.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 10:30 AM
Sounds good. If it doesnt go off, nearest in 3 on 18.

Best hole for long drive is probably 15.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 10:38 AM
I thought perhaps 5? Its quiet wide and slightly elevated tee position.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 10:39 AM
At the end of the day its King Hocko's game so what ever you think Hocko.

hocko
5th November 2011, 10:41 AM
Happy to go with whatever all are happy with.

Yossarian
5th November 2011, 10:43 AM
17 would be the perfect hole for long drive.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 10:47 AM
Your a Thinking kind of a guy arent you Yoss.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 11:27 AM
5 is good, but it brings corner cutting into play if I remember it correctly. Hmmmm. Maybe it is better. 15 might not necessarily be a driver hole as it is pretty much a 3 shot 5 due to poor design.

Let's do 5. We will all hit driver and it will give rube's the opportunity to hit it over a house.

Zeusgolf
5th November 2011, 12:14 PM
good work Hockman! really amped about this only being a week away now, and today i hooked up with my boy and scored a weekend supply of Tremadol!

so watch out!!

;-)

Golfnut
5th November 2011, 01:03 PM
good work Hockman! really amped about this only being a week away now, and today i hooked up with my boy and scored a weekend supply of Tremadol!so watch out!! Dibs on the Tremadol.

rubin
5th November 2011, 01:05 PM
5 is good, but it brings corner cutting into play if I remember it correctly. Hmmmm. Maybe it is better. 15 might not necessarily be a driver hole as it is pretty much a 3 shot 5 due to poor design.

Let's do 5. We will all hit driver and it will give rube's the opportunity to hit it over a house.

5's good. I don't know about hitting a house though.

Also - I think tiger tees are good for Sunday ;)

Yossarian
5th November 2011, 01:09 PM
A most and least balls lost at the cut award.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 01:14 PM
We always play back tees at Champs.

rubin
5th November 2011, 01:16 PM
We always play back tees at Champs.

We didn't play off the tips at kb earlier this year......

Yossarian
5th November 2011, 01:17 PM
We didn't play off the tips at kb earlier this year......

Do you feel the back tees would have helped with the scoring?

It was because we were in the middle of a comp field I believe

rubin
5th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Do you feel the back tees would have helped with the scoring?

It was because we were in the middle of a comp field I believe

I do actually.

And I remembered the reason why as soon as I posted it.

Yossarian
5th November 2011, 01:21 PM
Cool.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 03:05 PM
yeah i find hitting off the tips helps my game along really well.

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 03:32 PM
What's the NAGA get again?

simmsy
5th November 2011, 03:36 PM
Pink Belt, Maxibon Shirt & 5 mins behind the sheds with their choice of Lubin or Yoss! :shock:

rubin
5th November 2011, 03:48 PM
There's no choice - its Yoss and his butt plug

MegaWatty
5th November 2011, 03:50 PM
There's no choice - its Yoss and his butt plug

Both of you? Wow!

hocko
5th November 2011, 03:51 PM
Prize changes
http://www.ozgolf.net/images/styles/GamerGreen/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by hocko http://www.ozgolf.net/images/styles/GamerGreen/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php?p=716116#post716116)

overall
winner - $250.00
r/u - $100.00
3rd - $75.00
best gross - $50.00
naga - the pink smelly belt

day 1
winner - $35.00
ntp (5th) - $15.00
ntp (7th) - $15.00
ntp (11th) - $15.00
ntp (17th) - $15.00
longest drive (13th) - $15.00

day 2
winner - $35.00
ntp (4th) - $15.00
ntp (13th) - $15.00
ntp (16th) - $30.00
longest drive (5th) - $15.00

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 03:53 PM
Pink Belt, Maxibon Shirt & 5 mins behind the sheds with their choice of Lubin or Yoss! :shock:

Least I will get something...

Mega nice continuation...

simmsy
5th November 2011, 04:24 PM
Least I will get something...

Mega nice continuation...

Herpies, spit ring, gonarrhea. And all that before the sunday behind the sheds the way you've been talking yourself up.

hocko
5th November 2011, 04:29 PM
The "CUP" is now in my possession!

simmsy
5th November 2011, 04:49 PM
pics?

Golfnut
5th November 2011, 04:56 PM
Hocko, put your bank details in the OP.......I've looked through the last 4 pages of dribble and still can't find it if it's there.

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 04:57 PM
The way I am swinging it, I may as well just get pissed...

I'm a 24 handicapper trapped in a 12's body!

TourFit
5th November 2011, 05:01 PM
hocko...are you sure about "best gross"?

We only have 12 guys (sorry, 11 and a girl) and it essentially eliminates nearly HALF the field! We'll be playin' a non stroke event, so gross will be hard to calculate with wipes etc

I'd rather see the money split into the 8 NTP's (+$5 each) and an extra tenner for 2nd.

simmsy
5th November 2011, 05:10 PM
The canuck is gonna unleash all mighty on you with that kind of talk.

In all honesty i think there is only one guy consistent enough to win the gross, but i know he'll have a cry if we dont have best gross in there. It is an interesting question raised by fit though, how is gross gonna be counted? While canuck will get to scoring points on all holes except for the occassional missed putt, i know other possible contenders, fit, niff, hocko, daz will all have a few blow up holes over the weekend.

Much like the LD i dont really care, im happy to be playing golf without having to go home to the missus and im no chance of taking out either so ill let the grown ups work it out.

TourFit
5th November 2011, 05:14 PM
Reckon it's silly to have a best gross in a non-stroke event...when the idea is for 12 people to have some fun and banter.

And a hefty $50 prize, for a relative few, is a bit pointless. There is such a wide handicap gap. Make it smaller perhaps, but really, I don't see the point.

BTW...I'm paid up too.

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 05:24 PM
Fair call fit... Perhaps have it but make it $10-$15?

Compromise?

simmsy
5th November 2011, 05:27 PM
Shadesy where has your game gone mate?
You were pretty good at Harty the other week.

rubin
5th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Fair call fit... Perhaps have it but make it $10-$15?

Compromise?

Spot on mate. It's not like it's something the whole field has a realistic chance at picking up. Everything else IMO is fairly even.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 05:51 PM
25 gross, 25 least putts.

hocko
5th November 2011, 06:08 PM
How about no one pays anything and no one gets any prizes?

Is there not enough in it for people yet?

hocko
5th November 2011, 06:13 PM
Agreed, all pay into:
Goldfire Investments Pty Ltd
BSB; 036-077
Acc No; 395957

OK
For Golfnuts eyes only.

hocko
5th November 2011, 08:30 PM
Spot on mate. It's not like it's something the whole field has a realistic chance at picking up. Everything else IMO is fairly even.
And the nett overall winner is not like some of the players have a chance at either.
I think we should reward good golf.

rubin
5th November 2011, 08:33 PM
And the nett overall winner is not like some of the players have a chance at either.
I think we should reward good golf.

Fair point.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 09:08 PM
And the nett overall winner is not like some of the players have a chance at either.I think we should reward good golf. Honestly, I don't think I have much of a shot next weekend at the net. Playing off 4 at The Cut, an unforgiving course that I don't know well at all is a recipe for disaster. The winning score for the weekend will probably be around 70 plus. I would be happy with 30 at The Cut. I don't think I am going under par at the Lakes. Besides, only Cosmo is allowed to change things ;).

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 09:30 PM
I reckon I'll have 53 for the weekend!

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 09:35 PM
Beer?

hocko
5th November 2011, 09:42 PM
I will be lucky to shoot 60.

TourFit
5th November 2011, 09:54 PM
But best gross...really? All of us have a chance in the NETT result, what is what Champs is all about. Rewarding 'good golf' IS THE NETT RESULT!!! Gross has nothing to do with it.

C'mon hocko, we ALL know what you've done/are doing, and we ALL sincerely appreciate it... and it is NOT a disparaging remark, just viewing it from a different angle.

In the past it has been nutted out between ALL the people there.

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 10:02 PM
Beer?

Great call... I am going to equal the number of beers for every point on Saturday... Although of I hit them like them today I might remain sober

hocko
5th November 2011, 10:16 PM
You lot decide who gets what, to be honest i really don't give a toss right now!

tommyg
5th November 2011, 10:40 PM
Damn guys.... aren't we all trying to get the best gross score we can over the weekend? Surely whoever gets that should get a prize? I dont see the issue. It maybe shouldnt be the biggest prize but shouldnt he (or she) who plays the best golf get rewarded? I reckon canuck will go to sh*t and blow out to a terrible score leaving the gross prize up for grabs....

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks. Dickhead :).

It will only hurt if Nuffie wins it.

rubin
5th November 2011, 10:58 PM
I reckon before this turns into a shit fight/balls up/cluster ***/ or whatever - Hocko is the man getting off his ass and organising everything, the man has a right to decide the prizes breakdown. Personally, if it was me in the same situation (and I've also had my fair crack at some things over the last few pages) I would have turned around and told all of us to *** ourselves and to organize it ourselves.

Secondly, we are not PGA pro's, at the end of the day, it's 11 guys and a girl (that sounds a little wrong, but moving on...) going down south for a weekend for a bit of drinking and the odd golf game. LIGHTEN UP! There is no need for this tension before what is meant to be a fun weekend.

Finally, if it's going to cause problems (which it seems to be doing) do we really need to have prize money/prizes? The winner is getting a trophy, the naga gets right embarrassed by having to wear the outfit, so anything else is a bonus. Re-reading the last 5 or 6 pages, all of us sound like spoilt little children who haven't gotten their way.

Hocko's done a damn fine job of organising it, with no assistance from anyone else.

My 2 cents, the prizes stay as Hocko has described. No further discussion is needed.

rubin
5th November 2011, 10:59 PM
And I'm off my soapbox now. :D

Shadesy
5th November 2011, 11:01 PM
Are we down south yet....am I drunk yet!

idgolfguy
5th November 2011, 11:25 PM
Democracy does not really work! Someone should be in charge. I vote Hocko being given prefentialvoting rights.

Don't care about the prizes.

While golf is a handicapped system, handicaps don't count when we are talking the best player. The Cut being what it is, it is going to be the best leveller. Credit to Hocking for picking the course.

I like the idea of a prepaid sum for prizes, everybody is in fairly

hocko
5th November 2011, 11:39 PM

THAT is just dead set funny

I reckon before this turns into a shit fight/balls up/cluster ***/ or whatever - Hocko is the man getting off his ass and organising everything, the man has a right to decide the prizes breakdown. Personally, if it was me in the same situation (and I've also had my fair crack at some things over the last few pages) I would have turned around and told all of us to *** ourselves and to organize it ourselves.

Secondly, we are not PGA pro's, at the end of the day, it's 11 guys and a girl (that sounds a little wrong, but moving on...) going down south for a weekend for a bit of drinking and the odd golf game. LIGHTEN UP! There is no need for this tension before what is meant to be a fun weekend.

Finally, if it's going to cause problems (which it seems to be doing) do we really need to have prize money/prizes? The winner is getting a trophy, the naga gets right embarrassed by having to wear the outfit, so anything else is a bonus. Re-reading the last 5 or 6 pages, all of us sound like spoilt little children who haven't gotten their way.

Hocko's done a damn fine job of organising it, with no assistance from anyone else.

My 2 cents, the prizes stay as Hocko has described. No further discussion is needed.
Thankyou.
However, we are all paying for prizes so we all get a say.
No one said that i needed to listen though:)

Democracy does not really work! Someone should be in charge. I vote Hocko being given prefentialvoting rights.

While golf is a handicapped system, handicaps don't count when we are talking the best player. The Cut being what it is, it is going to be the best leveller. Credit to Hocking for picking the course.

I honestly don't care about prizes either, i haven't played in weeks and i had to give 6 months notice to get the time off so i am happy enough to play 3 days of golf with people who appreciate the game and the company.
Hocksaid.

Shadesy
6th November 2011, 12:05 AM

Commie!

tommyg
6th November 2011, 12:56 AM
So how does one win this prestigious NAGA award? Is it worst off the stick or least handicapped points? Depending on the handicap i negotiate, and how much booze i swallow, im in the position to be in the running for champ and NAGA. Having never played in any kind of comp before i"ll be dissapointed if i dont win one of them. I plan to come home with either the cup or the pink belt. And a massive hangover.....

And canuck, i wasnt being facetious, I really do think you'll be rubbish.

TourFit
6th November 2011, 01:00 AM
He really does think you're a dickhead too.

rubin
6th November 2011, 01:04 AM
Basically - you have to be the shittest player for the weekend. We play stable ford, so least points for each day, and overall for the weekend.

Let me know if u want some pointers ;)

TourFit
6th November 2011, 01:07 AM
M.e.n.t.o.r.

Golfnut
6th November 2011, 01:15 AM
For Golfnuts eyes only.

Cheers Goldfinger.

Golfnut
6th November 2011, 01:29 AM
Money sent Hocko.

Cosmopolite
6th November 2011, 01:43 AM
Honestly, I don't think I have much of a shot next weekend at the net. Playing off 4 at The Cut, an unforgiving course that I don't know well at all is a recipe for disaster. The winning score for the weekend will probably be around 70 plus. I would be happy with 30 at The Cut. I don't think I am going under par at the Lakes. Besides, only Cosmo is allowed to change things ;).

I am?

Kools

Cosmopolite
6th November 2011, 11:41 AM
Cosmo has paid

simmsy
6th November 2011, 11:49 AM
Wow i go out for a great dinner at Rockpool last night and look at all the fun ive missed out on.

Hocko, u da man. You are financing this entire weekend. What you have proposed is good, no needto change anything. The difference between previous weekends and this one is that previously we have all paid for evenly (accomm,food,drink,green fees and so on) between all of us. This weekend is graciously being paid for by someone else.

Hocko this weekend you are King, i will still kick your ass in the skins though. If ANYONE thinks the prize distribution isnt fair or to their liking they can simply stay with their family next weekend rather than having a great weekend watching Shadesy unhinge at everyturn.

MegaWatty
6th November 2011, 12:20 PM
You like Rockpool, Simmsy? I rate it super high.

hocko
6th November 2011, 12:24 PM
Surprised you can afford entry fee for next weekend Simmsy after going to Rockpool!
Last time i went in Melbourne the cashier gave my wallet an enema.

MegaWatty
6th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Worth every cent.

simmsy
6th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah mate well up there. I havent eaten in alot of high end places when travelling, but for Perth outstanding.
Had the 80day rib-eye. Oh my ****ing god!

Didnt see Tiger but certainly alot of peoplemiling around looking for him and tv crews.

simmsy
6th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Surprised you can afford entry fee for next weekend Simmsy after going to Rockpool!

$1200+ for 6 of us. Dont feel it was expensive. Easily the best steak i have ever had. It was just 10 fold better than any other steak i have had. Great menu (extensive) wine list solid and entrees and sides really cool.

Man i wanna go back there tonight.

MegaWatty
6th November 2011, 12:35 PM
The service and atmosphere is supreme as well.

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Wow i go out for a great dinner at Rockpool last night and look at all the fun ive missed out on.

Hocko, u da man. You are financing this entire weekend. What you have proposed is good, no needto change anything. The difference between previous weekends and this one is that previously we have all paid for evenly (accomm,food,drink,green fees and so on) between all of us. This weekend is graciously being paid for by someone else.

Hocko this weekend you are King, i will still kick your ass in the skins though. If ANYONE thinks the prize distribution isnt fair or to their liking they can simply stay with their family next weekend rather than having a great weekend watching Shadesy unhinge at everyturn.

Don't let Mrs. Golfnut know that this is an option or we'll be down to 11.

hocko
6th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Worth every cent.

Yeah mate well up there. I havent eaten in alot of high end places when travelling, but for Perth outstanding.

Didnt see Tiger but certainly alot of peoplemiling around looking for him and tv crews.

I assume you guys rate it!

Nuffie
6th November 2011, 12:42 PM
You lot decide who gets what, to be honest i really don't give a toss right now!

Damn guys.... aren't we all trying to get the best gross score we can over the weekend? Surely whoever gets that should get a prize? I dont see the issue. It maybe shouldnt be the biggest prize but shouldnt he (or she) who plays the best golf get rewarded? I reckon canuck will go to sh*t and blow out to a terrible score leaving the gross prize up for grabs....

It will only hurt if Nuffie wins it.

In terms of only a 'few' players having a chance to take a best gross prize, I think lots more ppl would be in the race for it this year IMO and not just the usual suspects.

JC and I have had limited match form under our belts, so lots of ppl including Hocko, Fit, Daz even IDGG or Shades on a hot streak could come into this. But still I'm happy to go along with what Hockster decides, as he is the one in charged and organised so much already. This weekend is all about good times, good golf or bad. Good golf is just an added bonus. To me anyway, those things are even more important than winning $$$. What we are getting is one heck of a good value for money golfing weekend, courtesy of someones great gesture.

If JC really wants a gross prize, then I'm happy to agree to some sort of side 'bet' between us over the sat/sun as I know how ultra-compeditive Sorrocks is. We have had his habit of either bringing out the best 'or worst' golf in one other over the last few joules we have had. It's just a suggestion. I agree with his comments about us needing to shoot par/sub-par scores to be in it for the net - an extremely tough ask indeed, though not impossible, particularly at Dunsborough as that track sets up real nice.

The Cut is going to be very tough off our low caps (JC - 4 and me 6) if the wind blows. Have played only one round there previously but I know a bit more about how to play some of these holes now. Still it will be tricky, 5 holes on that second nine are difficult to keep it in play. I'm looking fwd to the challenge just as much as JC probably is. To be honest, I really dont know how we will go, but I'm as usual gonna be giving it my all, and going down swinging no matter what.

MegaWatty
6th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Highly.

hocko
6th November 2011, 01:00 PM
Lets look at the spread;
JC playing off 4 and in no form.
Nuff off 6 playing more golf than the rest of us.
Hocko off 7 playing no golf so no form guide
Toufit off about 9 or 10 with bad feet.
Daz off about 10 or 11? he has a bad back and may not even play.
Shades off 12 and will still be drunk.
IDGG the dark horse!

I think 4 guys (1/3) of the field have a reasonable chance of winning the gross.
The other 8 (2/3) of the field have every chance to take out the nett event.

Someone do the maths and tell what is fair?

Nuffie
6th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Nuff off 6 playing more S#!+ golf than the rest of us.

Edited, just ask IDGG how my forms tracking 8-). More bogeys hangin' around than a dogfight ATM. Maybe it's living near a RAAF base that's causing it???

With a bit of luck and the WITB sorted out now, maybe this will shoot a few of them out of the sky and some birdies will once again acquire the airspace (hole space).

simmsy
6th November 2011, 01:09 PM
Sounds all good.

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 01:24 PM
IDGG - Dark Horse. Funny.

Nuffie
6th November 2011, 03:31 PM
Tourfit off about 9 or 10 with bad duck feet.
IDGG the dark horse!

Edited, AND throw in a jack russel (with an ET's head).

This is definitely not a 3 horse race!

Also lets not forget Golfnut the Italian Stallion :)

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 04:16 PM
6 points after 7. 2 horse race

hocko
6th November 2011, 04:20 PM
6 points after 7. 2 horse race
Choppa!!!!

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 04:23 PM
After 8.

hocko
6th November 2011, 04:26 PM
After 8.
This just keeps getting better and better!
Is the weather bad?

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 04:48 PM
No. I am. Lipped out eagle. Tap in bird for 9 in 9.

Shadesy
6th November 2011, 04:58 PM
No. I am. Lipped out eagle. Tap in bird for 9 in 9.

Beat my back 9 (kb front9) yesterday! 8 points!

hocko
6th November 2011, 04:58 PM
Are you dropping the anchor for next week?

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 05:49 PM
It will have no effect, unfortunately.

Just lipped eagle chip and took par. Day is getting worse. I need a track with only par 5s.

Yossarian
6th November 2011, 06:10 PM
Should move to Gosnells.

idgolfguy
6th November 2011, 07:31 PM
IDGG - Dark Horse. Funny.Neighhhh!

TourFit
6th November 2011, 07:40 PM

You like Rockpool, Simmsy? I rate it super high.

Worth every cent.

$1200+ for 6 of us. Dont feel it was expensive. Easily the best steak i have ever had. It was just 10 fold better than any other steak i have had. Great menu (extensive) wine list solid and entrees and sides really cool.Man i wanna go back there tonight.

I assume you guys rate it!

I've heard that for the $$$ it is average...4 people I know (all in the business, and two of whom I've worked with) have been there and came away disappoint. It will also make a $1 million LOSS for the year!!!

IMO, The Loose Box is still better, and the new Amuse in East Perth is just FANTASTIC! 12 course degustation + matched wine for $200pp. I'd go there long before Rockpool. But then, that's just me.

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 07:40 PM
Neighhhh! Ger?

Shadesy
6th November 2011, 07:50 PM
Hocksman i paid last night with the prizes... Or even Friday!

Can u check u got it?

simmsy
6th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Fit until youve been there hard to comment. Simply brilliant!

For some reason people find it offensive to pay $70 for a steak ive paid $45 for steak i couldnt eat. The 6 of us all found it fautless and the other two couples are very well off and do that sort of dining reguarly. So i guess its up to what you like.
Its currently booked out 10 weeks in advance for saturday nights so i guess if it cant make money now their stuffed.

Certainly heaps of staff, havent seen that many at a restaurant for a while. We had 3 wait staff on our table all night.

rubin
6th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Fit is right in that it will make a loss for the first year - that's because the setup costs were so high to begin with. It is not forecast to make a loss in its second year (In fact they expected and budgeted for more of a loss than what they will have apparently).

I also agree with simmsy, the steaks - particular the well aged ones - are like nothing I've ever had before.

simmsy
6th November 2011, 08:25 PM
80day rib-eye! OMFG!! I just wet myself again.

hocko
6th November 2011, 08:27 PM

Can u check u got it?
I will have a look tomorrow, my bank loves to invest this money over the weekend and not let me have it until the working week begins.

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 08:29 PM
80day rib-eye! OMFG!! I just wet myself again.Adult diaper time OMS?

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 08:30 PM
Mike will be loving the randomness of this thread. Good work on getting Fit off the gross talk. Distract him with food!

simmsy
6th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Homer-like.

simmsy
6th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Adult diaper time OMS?

Wore them last night as I knew I was too shit faced to get out of bed to make it to the dunny.

rubin
6th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Wore them last night as I knew I was too shit faced to get out of bed to make it to the dunny.

Maybe bring them down with u as well. I think a few of the guys may need them ........

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Maybe bring them down with u as well. I think a few of the guys may need them ........For protection from you?

rubin
6th November 2011, 08:50 PM
For protection from you?

Yeah - getting old now.......

And no, so they can control their own incontinence.

simmsy
6th November 2011, 08:56 PM
hey anyone got some Vision UV balls? IDG? ive got one of the UV torches from Boz and 1 UV pill, so if anyone has any ive got the torch. i feel it will give me a decisive advantage in the midnight puttputt comp.

rubin
6th November 2011, 08:57 PM
hey anyone got some Vision UV balls? IDG? ive got one of the UV torches from Boz and 1 UV pill, so if anyone has any ive got the torch. i feel it will give me a decisive advantage in the midnight puttputt comp.

Does it work n the srixons as well?

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 08:57 PM
Yeah - getting old now.......And no, so they can control their own incontinence.It will never get old. Look at Yoss! The only person that needs to worry is the person on the bunk below Nuff.

Yossarian
6th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Is this the bag order thread?

simmsy
6th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Does it work n the srixons as well?

Not sure. Bring a cpl anyway.

Shadesy
6th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Not sure. Bring a cpl anyway.

I'm bringing about 6! I would not suggest they work!

I'm currently having a putt off with the odyssey and the rife... The Rife may be out!!

From the wreckage of my game comes hope.... This week will be key!

rubin
6th November 2011, 09:25 PM
Just throwing it out there - anyone keen for a "team" challenge at sanctuary?

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2011, 09:34 PM
hey anyone got some Vision UV balls? IDG? ive got one of the UV torches from Boz and 1 UV pill, so if anyone has any ive got the torch. i feel it will give me a decisive advantage in the midnight puttputt comp.I will try and locate my glow ball as well as the two flashers.

MegaWatty
6th November 2011, 09:59 PM
I have been lucky enough to sit at the chefs table at the original Rockpool for degustation. Awesome.

Yossarian
6th November 2011, 10:01 PM
I will try and locate my glow ball as well as the two flashers.

Something could be made out of this.

idgolfguy
6th November 2011, 10:42 PM
hey anyone got some Vision UV balls? IDG? ive got one of the UV torches from Boz and 1 UV pill, so if anyone has any ive got the torch. i feel it will give me a decisive advantage in the midnight puttputt comp.Disco lights! I may have couple.

idgolfguy
6th November 2011, 10:45 PM
I will try and locate my glow ball as well as the two flashers.Shouldn't that be glowstick and two flashers.

hocko
6th November 2011, 11:18 PM
Just throwing it out there - anyone keen for a "team" challenge at sanctuary?
Elaborate?

idgolfguy
6th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Disco lights! I may have couple.Don't have any left. Checked with Boz to see if I can get a box.

rubin
6th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Elaborate?

That's as far as i got. :D

Not Ambrose, but maybe highest scoring group (JC won't be there in the morning so it's 3 groups of 3). Maybe $5 from everyone and winning group takes all.

Doesn't have to be that, but something different and fun.

simmsy
7th November 2011, 12:09 AM
Maybe winning group has diiner bought for them that night?

Do a russian s'ford scoring system?

idgolfguy
7th November 2011, 12:12 AM
A mix of stableford scoring every six holes. Normal, Russian and something else like Irish or addition combined par scores.

rubin
7th November 2011, 12:13 AM
Whats Irish stableford?

simmsy
7th November 2011, 12:18 AM
Yeah go with that idg.

idgolfguy
7th November 2011, 12:19 AM
http://www.golf-information.info/types-of-competition.html

Nuffie
7th November 2011, 12:24 AM
Hocko, I have just cashed you up :)

Bring on R&R = golf golf golf! And good times...

rubin
7th November 2011, 12:26 AM
Sounds good iD.

Nuffie
7th November 2011, 12:28 AM
Disco lights! I may have couple. Ok, u bring the lights and I'll bring the biscuits.

Cosmopolite
7th November 2011, 12:29 AM
I have the disco music lol

Golfnut
7th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Nuff has the moves like Jagger.

Yossarian
7th November 2011, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LS6f7qlHA

Golfnut
7th November 2011, 12:54 AM
Monkey genius! :lol: ........very good Yoss.

Shadesy
7th November 2011, 12:10 PM
It's going to be a loooonnnnnggggg week!

Johnny Canuck
7th November 2011, 12:16 PM
Can't wait! Need to get oot early from Friday's corp day to make skins at capel.

TourFit
7th November 2011, 12:18 PM
Hey guys (especially hocko)...I'm really sorry, but some issues have come up at work and I will have to skip the game at Sanctuary on Friday. Was really looking forward to this, but unfortunately there is little I can do at this stage.

I will be down late arvo/early evening though for fun and festivities.

Shadesy
7th November 2011, 12:19 PM
Can't wait! Need to get oot early from Friday's corp day to make skins at capel.

Jealous.... I want to make Friday!

Dont waste all the good stories for Friday!

Johnny Canuck
7th November 2011, 12:24 PM
Hey guys (especially hocko)...I'm really sorry, but some issues have come up at work and I will have to skip the game at Sanctuary on Friday. Was really looking forward to this, but unfortunately there is little I can do at this stage.I will be down late arvo/early evening though for fun and festivities. Get down for the mini golf challenge, hopefully around 6pm if it is open. Glad you are working, more time for me to come in and play with your equipment, no homo, and reshaft my 5 iron.

rubin
7th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Jealous.... I want to make Friday!

Dont waste all the good stories for Friday!

call in sick!

simmsy
7th November 2011, 01:00 PM
Shadesy i can't believe you are not coming down friday! you've been like a 10yo on Christmas eve for the last week.

get out of work and get your ass to bunbury.

Shadesy
7th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Its not so much work but Family...leaving the little one alone all weekend with the wife is a hard thing both for me and the extra impact on her now she is working again...

I'm quite a catch you see!

Hard also to call in sick when you work with family members!

idgolfguy
7th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Got a couple of dozen of UVs hopefully from Boz by Thursday.

simmsy
7th November 2011, 02:46 PM
haha! awesome IDG! you are a true champ.

Johnny Canuck
7th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Glow ball and one flasher located.

TourFit
7th November 2011, 03:17 PM
Its not so much work but Family...leaving the little one alone all weekend with the wife is a hard thing both for me and the extra impact on her now she is working again...

I'm quite a catch you see!

Hard also to call in sick when you work with family members!

We'll show her the video's and pics from the weekend...just to prove what a catch you are!!!

TourFit
7th November 2011, 08:41 PM
*HOLD THE PRESS*

I may be back in for the Friday game...I'll know for sure in the next day or so. Nothing definite yet, but it's looking OK.

Sorry aboot your 5 iron Canuck :)

Johnny Canuck
7th November 2011, 09:11 PM
I'll come see you before then, Fit. I'll give you a shout beforehand.

You can relax and make us coffee. I can handle it.

Shadesy
8th November 2011, 12:05 AM
The Rife is back... It was a close run thing!

MegaWatty
8th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Fit. I'll see you on Wednesday. Just a quick glue. ;)

simmsy
8th November 2011, 09:51 AM
Are you sure fit is the best guy to see about a quick glue? ;)

hocko
8th November 2011, 11:08 AM

Can u check u got it?
Hasn't come through Shadesy.
Have a look in your account to see if it has come out.

simmsy
8th November 2011, 11:11 AM
maybe he lowballed you Hocko?

hocko
8th November 2011, 11:14 AM
He can't have, i am WA lowball KING.

simmsy
8th November 2011, 11:21 AM
i think GN would like to contend for that title.

Johnny Canuck
8th November 2011, 11:24 AM
You need to actually buy sometimes, so Hocko takes it.

Plus, Hocko will miss out on a $400 set of irons for $20. That takes skill.

Nut remains the tyre kicking champ though.

Shadesy
8th November 2011, 11:26 AM
He can't have, i am WA lowball KING.

Can you pm me your number... It's definitely come out of my account!

Johnny Canuck
8th November 2011, 11:31 AM
Call his company, easiest way. 9420 7201

Johnny Canuck
8th November 2011, 11:32 AM
He is the only one so he will answer. Should have mentioned that.

TourFit
8th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Fit. I'll see you on Wednesday. Just a quick glue. ;)

Mega...can you look out that Wishon book for me too please? Also, can you please bring some cashola as well...I'll need some for Champs :-s

I'll come see you before then, Fit. I'll give you a shout beforehand.

You can relax and make us coffee. I can handle it.

I might be too busy to fix your club BEFORE Champs! And I hear that Adlo does a nice coffee.

Are you sure fit is the best guy to see about a quick glue? http://www.ozgolf.net/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

You still coming up today? I have a whole heap of new Carnoustie pics...I'll show you when you get here! :shock:

MegaWatty
8th November 2011, 01:01 PM
I'm coming up now.

hocko
8th November 2011, 01:17 PM
Mega...can you look out that Wishon book for me too please? Also, can you please bring some cashola as well...I'll need some for Champs :-s

I might be too busy to fix your club BEFORE Champs! And I hear that Adlo does a nice coffee.

You still coming up today? I have a whole heap of new Carnoustie pics...I'll show you when you get here! :shock:
Simmsy has just left my shop.

simmsy
8th November 2011, 02:26 PM
Don't u wish everyone that leaves your shop visits for the same reason??

TourFit
8th November 2011, 05:47 PM
Simmsy has just left my shop.

What does he want with a crane? Or a diesel mechanic?

Dotty
8th November 2011, 06:07 PM
What does he want with a crane? Or a diesel mechanic?
It's a booking for next Sunday. 2 tonne capacity with Holden-compatible webbing.

:)

rubin
8th November 2011, 06:10 PM
It's a booking for next Sunday. 2 tonne capacity with Holden-compatible webbing.

:)

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

Yossarian
8th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Still in for this nut?

simmsy
8th November 2011, 09:29 PM
Just so were all on the same page, whats everyones hc for this weekend?

Simmsy - 13
JC - 4
Lubin - 22
Tommy G - 14
Shadesy - 12
Cosmo - 19

Johnny Canuck
8th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Canuck 9
Tommyg 12

simmsy
8th November 2011, 09:33 PM
dont start winding everyone up already canuck, we've still got 3 days till it starts. i heard your a chance of playing off 13 actually.

rubin
8th November 2011, 09:38 PM
Rubin - 22

Seriously, a fair cap for tommy is 14.

Johnny Canuck
8th November 2011, 09:39 PM
Who's winding? I'm just going on what Golfnut said. Are my figures nut correct?

Put me down off 4.

Shadesy
8th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Simmsy u were 11 2 weeks ago! Sneaky!!

Shadesy 12!

Cosmopolite
8th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Cosmo 19

(lost a shot on sunday - bad timing, I need that extra shot) :(

simmsy
8th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Simmsy u were 11 2 weeks ago! Sneaky!!

Shadesy 12!

Timing is everything.

hocko
8th November 2011, 10:22 PM
I was gonna ask all to send GL numbers to confirm and i think we all still should.
Please sen PM's and let me know if there will be a comp round played before Saturday.

rubin
8th November 2011, 10:26 PM
I was gonna ask all to send GL numbers to confirm and i think we all still should.
Please sen PM's and let me know if there will be a comp round played before Saturday.

Mines public record. 22 (link below). No comp rounds prior to Saturday (unless Fridays round counts)

simmsy
8th November 2011, 10:29 PM
Pm sent.

tommyg
8th November 2011, 10:38 PM

Sorry mate... cant help you there. And Saturday will be my first comp round.

Daz_Golfa
8th November 2011, 10:54 PM
TommyG, just sent you a PM....Daz

Shadesy
8th November 2011, 10:59 PM
Mine is also linked... Doesn't make very good reading!

No comp rounds before Saturday...

idgolfguy
8th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Simmsy - 13JC - 4Lubin - 22Tommy G - 14Shadesy - 12Cosmo - 19Idgolfguy - 12 no rounds plannedNuffie - likely to be 6

idgolfguy
8th November 2011, 11:14 PM
Don't know what is up with the HTML editor. Killing all the CRs.

Yossarian
9th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Yoss 16.2

Dotty
9th November 2011, 11:21 AM
Yoss 16.2
Wow, a new release.

I hope they've addressed the flaws of the 15 previous versions.

Yossarian
9th November 2011, 11:22 AM
:razz: There was nothing left to improve, it was just a change of colour scheme.

TourFit
9th November 2011, 12:03 PM
No planned comp rounds between now and Friday...not with 6 flagged rounds out of the next 7!

http://www.golflink.com.au/HandicapHistory.aspx?golflink_no=6011202830

hocko
9th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Just waiting on Golfnut, Nuff and Daz.

TourFit
9th November 2011, 01:56 PM
His handicap might be the only thing 'Nut doesn't ever lowball...that and the # inches he has!

Hocko...Daz is definately coming. Spoke to him on Sat. (Playing Friday, Sat, Sun + Accom Fri & Sat). It's just a case of getting him paid up beforehand.

simmsy
9th November 2011, 02:12 PM
Shadesy's credit line still bad?

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 02:28 PM
hmmmmm.....

Edit - Just Rang the Bank, looks like it has gone through!

Only 5 days late...Those Cayman accounts are strict!

Eldrick
9th November 2011, 02:41 PM
this burgled yet?

TourFit
9th November 2011, 02:50 PM
No...nor bungled either. Yoss is totally out of the loop. :)

That's what you get when ex-Army runs the show. Organisation, timing and efficiency.

We will be reporting for duty to Sgt Bilko Hocko at 1000hrs sharp, Friday.

hocko
9th November 2011, 02:55 PM
His handicap might be the only thing 'Nut doesn't ever lowball...that and the # inches he has!

Hocko...Daz is definately coming. Spoke to him on Sat. (Playing Friday, Sat, Sun + Accom Fri & Sat). It's just a case of getting him paid up beforehand.
Yep, spoke to him this morning.
He is gonna meet us down there about 10

hmmmmm.....

Edit - Just Rang the Bank, looks like it has gone through!

Only 5 days late...Those Cayman accounts are strict!
Hasn't come to my end yet?

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 02:58 PM

rubin
9th November 2011, 03:05 PM
the most important question.....

who are we jinxing as the Favourite to take this puppy out?

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 03:12 PM
the most important question.....who are we jinxing as the Favourite to take this puppy out? you, tommyg. The inflated cap guys.

rubin
9th November 2011, 03:18 PM
you, tommyg. The inflated cap guys.

I still reckon IDG. Tommy - only if he can hold his alcohol. ;)

MegaWatty
9th November 2011, 03:35 PM
Can anyone actually beat DC68?

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 03:40 PM
you, tommyg. The inflated cap guys.

2 shots a hole sucks Hole!

rubin
9th November 2011, 03:46 PM
2 shots a hole sucks Hole!

i only get 2 shots on 4 holes. but i try to make the most of them!

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 04:04 PM
IDG may not be able to handle his new, low cap.

Don't worry, Captain Canuck has a nice, pre champs write up planned. I'll cover everyone's chances and probably offended everyone at the same time.

Stay tuned to this station.

rubin
9th November 2011, 04:10 PM
I'll cover everyone's chances and probably offended everyone at the same time. [

is anyone surprised?

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 04:25 PM
i only get 2 shots on 4 holes. but i try to make the most of them!

But when you can reach most of them with a short iron and possibly get 5 points...

Or you could go 7,7, wedge and Still be putting for 4 points!!!!!

rubin
9th November 2011, 04:26 PM

wheres the fun in that though? Gotta let the big dog off the chain on occasions!

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 04:35 PM
is anyone surprised? Shut up, homo.

hocko
9th November 2011, 04:36 PM
But when you can reach most of them with a short iron and possibly get 5 points...

Or Out of Bounds, Out of Bounds.....wipe.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 04:36 PM
Supplies got for weekend!!!

idgolfguy
9th November 2011, 04:49 PM
Also using new clubs, MP37s. Driver has been crap and both shoulders are very sore.

I am not going to be a factor in determining the winner or runners up.

TourFit
9th November 2011, 04:54 PM
Don't worry, Captain Canuck has a nice, pre champs write up planned. I'll cover everyone's chances and probably offended everyone at the same time.

You can't just keep promoting yourself...we are led by Sgt Bilko Hocko and you therefore CANNOT outrank him. So Corporal Canuck it is!

Not really his style...

Or Out of Bounds, Out of Bounds.....wipe.

LOL...:smt038:smt038

That IS more his style. Saw it in action on the back 9 Sunday!

rubin
9th November 2011, 05:04 PM
That IS more his style. Saw it in action on the back 9 Sunday!

yep - Lakes 11: OB right, OB right = wipe.
Lakes 12: right (just short of the lake there), pull hook left OB = wipe.

hocko
9th November 2011, 05:15 PM
Also using new clubs, MP37s. Driver has been crap and both shoulders are very sore.

I am not going to be a factor in determining the winner or runners up.
I too will be using new sticks for Friday, Wishon 555C's and the Maruman with Nunchuck, we shall see how they go and decide whether they stay for the weekend.
I am taking 3 drivers, 2 sets of irons and a miriad of hybrids, also grips and glue.....just in case.

Yossarian
9th November 2011, 05:19 PM
Did Golfnut end up putting down money with Sor-Rocks that he would make this weekend?

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 05:22 PM
He wouldn't include Friday night in the bet.

TourFit
9th November 2011, 05:23 PM
I too will be using new sticks for Friday, Wishon 555C's and the Maruman with Nunchuck, we shall see how they go and decide whether they stay for the weekend.
I am taking 3 drivers, 2 sets of irons and a miriad of hybrids, also grips and glue.....just in case.

Are the Wishon's new, hocko? When did you pickup those? They are great looking heads.

I will be bringing down WAY less than that (for a change). Last couple of years I brought down a HEAP of stuff for guys to try, and no-one did! So it is 2 combo's of Driver/Fwy, 1 set of irons & wedges, and 4-5 putters.

Another haiku...

Golfnut present Friday night
Wife at home
Where is Canuck?

rubin
9th November 2011, 05:26 PM
Fit - would you be able to bring the Odyssey and R7 that I left with you? If at all possible, would you be able to trim the odyssey to 33" as well?

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 05:29 PM
You guys suck. I will be bringing down 1 driver, 1 set of irons, 1 putter, etc. I might bring an extra lobby with a little more bounce, should the conditions warrant it.

4 to 5 putters? Why? Lots of throwing planned? Hocko is understandable, he'll break stuff.

TourFit
9th November 2011, 05:32 PM
You guys suck. I will be bringing down 1 driver, 1 set of irons, 1 putter, etc. I might bring an extra lobby with a little more bounce, should the conditions warrant it.

4 to 5 putters? Why? Lots of throwing planned? Hocko is understandable, he'll break stuff.

That's less than I normally have in the ute at any one time...just to play at MLGC!

2 drivers, 2 fwy's, 1 hybrid, 1 set of irons, 4 putters. Minimalism at it's best.

Johnny Canuck
Are the Wishon's new, hocko? When did you pickup those? They are great looking heads.I will be bringing down WAY less than that (for a change). Last couple of years I brought down a HEAP of stuff for guys to try, and no-one did! So it is 2 combo's of Driver/Fwy, 1 set of irons & wedges, and 4-5 putters.Another haiku...Golfnut present Friday nightWife at homeWhere is Canuck?

Haikus have structure,
5 7 5 stupid ****,
Don't forget your shakes

Yossarian
I only have spare shaft.

hocko
9th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Don't know, but he has paid for the weekend so i can't see him forfeiting that.

hocko
9th November 2011, 05:38 PM
Are the Wishon's new, hocko? When did you pickup those? They are great looking heads.
Got them today and yes, new.
Purchased from IanGolf with apollo black shafts and iomic white grips.

rubin
9th November 2011, 05:39 PM
hmmm - i'll be bringing almost as much as hocko.

3 drivers, 2 FW, 2 Sets of irons. only a single hybrid, but 3 putters, and a varitable assortment of wedges.

Experimenting at its finest.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 05:46 PM
I'm thinking of leaving the driver at home after the weekend and 30 mins at the range just now...everything else going pretty well...Driver Bah!

Surely your better off Learning on one set of Clubs and feeling comfortable with them rather than Chopping and Changing.??

rubin
9th November 2011, 06:10 PM
I'm thinking of leaving the driver at home after the weekend and 30 mins at the range just now...everything else going pretty well...Driver Bah!

Surely your better off Learning on one set of Clubs and feeling comfortable with them rather than Chopping and Changing.??

your probably right - but im just as uncomfortable with all of my clubs. the only one i feel properly comfortable with is the Scotty. the other 2 are for s and g's, and i'll use the rife for our sand greens challenge.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 06:11 PM
having said that Ill probably bring 2 putters! Maybe my old school ping for the Mini Golf Challenge!

simmsy
9th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Just came off 9 holes, played ok but now laid up in bed and have taken two Tremadol. This weekend is gonna hurt.

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 06:56 PM
Just came off 9 holes, played ok but now laid up in bed and have taken two Tremadol. This weekend is gonna hurt.

Ive got just the thing....

hocko
9th November 2011, 07:49 PM
Alcohol will take the pain away this weekend and lots of good Raffs.

rubin
9th November 2011, 08:12 PM
simmsy will kill us on friday for skins hocko - but the upside is he wont be in contention over the weekend, cause he wont be able to walk!

TourFit
9th November 2011, 09:17 PM
Haikus have structure,
5 7 5 stupid ****,
Don't forget your shakes

There are many accepted forms of "English Language" style haiku's...largely because direct translation is difficult

One form is the 17 syllable over 3 lines style, which my particular one is.

simmsy
9th November 2011, 09:38 PM
so just getting a heads up to everyone for Friday's round,

we all good for a skins free-for-all at Binningup?
it's 1/2 the price of Capel, it's a better course than Capel, it's closer than Capel for both us in Bunbury and anyone coming down that arvo, more shenanigans can be carried out at B'up than Capel.

i reckon after a bite to eat and grab a few bevvies for the game we should be able to teeoff by 3:45 or so.

i'll put up $10 for anyone that hits the green within 2 flag lengths on the 9th. (must be the right hand flag).

i've also got 2doz Cally Diablo's, does anyone know of a way we can use them this weekend?

rubin
9th November 2011, 09:39 PM
so just getting a heads up to everyone for Friday's round,

we all good for a skins free-for-all at Binningup?
it's 1/2 the price of Capel, it's a better course than Capel, it's closer than Capel for both us in Bunbury and anyone coming down that arvo, more shenanigans can be carried out at B'up than Capel.

i reckon after a bite to eat and grab a few bevvies for the game we should be able to teeoff by 3:45 or so.

i'll put up $10 for anyone that hits the green within 2 flag lengths on the 9th. (must be the right hand flag).

i've also got 2doz Cally Diablo's, does anyone know of a way we can use them this weekend?

Everyone has to use a cally at b'up?

1 big group skins game at b'up as well? I know that there is a fair few of us, but would make it interesting!

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 09:47 PM
so just getting a heads up to everyone for Friday's round,we all good for a skins free-for-all at Binningup?it's 1/2 the price of Capel, it's a better course than Capel, it's closer than Capel for both us in Bunbury and anyone coming down that arvo, more shenanigans can be carried out at B'up than Capel.i reckon after a bite to eat and grab a few bevvies for the game we should be able to teeoff by 3:45 or so.i'll put up $10 for anyone that hits the green within 2 flag lengths on the 9th. (must be the right hand flag).i've also got 2doz Cally Diablo's, does anyone know of a way we can use them this weekend? I am in for the Binny skins. I should be able to get there for 345 without much issue. I will already be in golf attire, so it will be perfect. I thought about everyone using a diablo at Binny, but that takes away from a great round.

Sometimes Dunsb Lakes has floating targets in the water range. We could also use them on the 18th hole at the mini golf if we are playing at night and the last keeps your ball.

If not, we could place them loosely in the boot of the Tour van so that everytime he stops, 2 dozen diablos slam into the back of the cab and make Fit jump and drop his cheeseburgers.

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 09:49 PM
Everyone has to use a cally at b'up?1 big group skins game at b'up as well? I know that there is a fair few of us, but would make it interesting! We had a massive game last year. Everyone plays off half handicaps due to large numbers and carry overs. 3 ntps as well!

Shadesy
9th November 2011, 09:59 PM
Into the ocean on 12 on Sunday... Aka Kramer!

simmsy
9th November 2011, 10:02 PM
Did that when i played there off the 13th tee into the ocean. Best drive of the day.

Johnny Canuck
9th November 2011, 10:07 PM
Into the ocean on 12 on Sunday... Aka Kramer! Rubes has that covered with his normal balls. What is so special about that?