PDA

View Full Version : Qld: FNQ - Paradise Palms Toro Cup EOI

Outcast
3rd May 2011, 03:04 PM
G'day fellow FNQ'ers

I recently received a newsletter from PP about the inaugral Toro NQ Cup being held at PP on 4/5 June 2011.

Impressive prizes on offer but, it is rather exxy to enter ($250 per person if you get in before 06 May and $295 per person post that date)

It's a two person team event with fourball on day one and foursomes on day two; I'm not yet a definite but, putting this out there to see if anyone is keen to partner up and be the good foil to my shite...

Edit: Here is a link to the tournament flyer:

http://www.paradisepalms.com.au/pages/2011-Toro-NQ-Cup.html

BrettM
3rd May 2011, 04:20 PM
That triathlon thing is on that weekend where the road to Port Douglas is closed. The organisers have graciously put on a detour via Mareeba and the Rex if we wanted to get to Cairns. Not sure where it closes on the Cairns end? Palm Cove?

Anyway, good luck if you're playing. Bit pricey I think for PP.

Outcast
3rd May 2011, 05:55 PM
G'day Brett,

agree it is a bit pricey; not totally sold on playing yet really, just wanted to put the feelers out at this stage...

See there is a Drummonds day up your way the following weekend but, I am away for it..

Did you get my PM on KB?

Regards

mike
3rd May 2011, 07:50 PM
Not for that price. You playing?

Courty
3rd May 2011, 08:16 PM
I did consider it when I got the email, but thought it would be a waste of time as, with the prizes on offer, there will be far bigger burglars than anyone around here at the event. Besides, I'm flying out to Coffs Harbour on the Sunday for a conference.

sms316
3rd May 2011, 08:18 PM
If Solarman enters and then fails to turn up is he still eligible to win?

haysey
3rd May 2011, 08:21 PM
Nope. I'll be getting my hair done.

mike
3rd May 2011, 08:21 PM
If Solarman enters and then fails to turn up is he still eligible to win?Only if he actually states he's going to play.

Outcast
3rd May 2011, 11:06 PM
Not for that price. You playing?

Based upon responses here & failure to troll for an interested partner in crime (oh & the cost), probably not

mike
3rd May 2011, 11:18 PM
I just re-read the OP. Fourball Saturday and Foursomes Sunday. Wow. I agree with Courty, there'll be more burglars there than at Wacol.

Outcast
4th May 2011, 06:59 AM
Yeah I know but, I do enjoy the thrill of the tournament & I do like the track