PDA

View Full Version : Question Newbie Forum

oz1235
28th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Hi

Is there a possiblity of setting up a newbie forum where new people or beginner golfer like myself chat to established golfers regarding new issues that they exprience on the green. Maybe organising a round of golf with welcome member to ozgolf but in Golf in general. These can be issues on and off the green

Hope to hear back from you with your feedback.

oz

Toolish
28th April 2011, 09:36 PM
Seriously mate, with the bunch of blokes here just start a thread in the relevant general forum. No one is going to flame you for being a newbie around here unlike some other forums I have seen.

MegaWatty
28th April 2011, 09:46 PM
He's right Oz. Post away mate.

markTHEblake
28th April 2011, 10:05 PM
Golf is a bit different to other pastimes, no matter how long you have been playing, you are still a noob.

AndyP
29th April 2011, 06:05 AM
Seriously mate, with the bunch of blokes here just start a thread in the relevant general forum. No one is going to flame you for being a newbie around here unlike some other forums I have seen.I agree with this also.

Dotty
29th April 2011, 08:19 AM
Oz, before starting a new thread for each question, I suggest that you try the 'search' box, in the top right-hand corner of most OzGolf pages.

It's easier, quicker and there is a lot of info accumulated over the past 7 years.