PDA

View Full Version : BE GOOD to your parents - Or ELSE!

clikchic
5th June 2004, 08:44 AM
He he :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107675670&rd=1

Jarro
5th June 2004, 08:51 AM
what a little prick :!:

if he was my kid , i'd drop-kick his arse all around the house :evil:

clikchic
5th June 2004, 08:56 AM
what a little $%^& :!:

Hmm, nope, I think selling the playstation would be MUCH more effective punishment! Ha ha! Will have to remember that one...

Remember kids! Your actions have CONSEQUENCES! :twisted:

Jarro
5th June 2004, 09:30 AM

Hmm, nope, I think selling the playstation would be MUCH more effective punishment! Ha ha! Will have to remember that one...

well yeah, i'd sell the PS2 first .....

...THEN i'd kick his scrawny little arse :twisted:

andylo
5th June 2004, 09:34 AM
It's just me but I found that it's more like an immature revenge rather than proper education.

clikchic
5th June 2004, 10:10 AM
It's just me but I found that it's more like an immature revenge rather than proper education.

Not at all, I think this is punishment that is fitting of the crime... show no respect for my things.. yours will go to pay for them..

Jarro
5th June 2004, 01:30 PM
trust me Andylo, with kids, sometimes you have to go to extreme measures to get them to see right from wrong :(

they'll push you just as far as you let 'em :wink:

McMw
5th June 2004, 02:02 PM
that is just HILARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mike
5th June 2004, 02:09 PM
Methinks mum is an ebay addict and fabricated a story as an excuse to sell someting else ( The PS2 )

Poor little Johnny.

nick
5th June 2004, 05:42 PM
Holy crap, thats hectic!

Nick

AndyP
5th June 2004, 09:30 PM
What if Daddy wants to use the PS2? :(

gazgolf1
6th June 2004, 07:40 AM

well yeah, i'd sell the PS2 first .....

...THEN i'd kick his scrawny little arse :twisted:

Mate he's a 6 foot 3 13 yr old,I think he'd kick both our arses. :oops:

Fishman Dan
7th June 2004, 10:17 AM
I think it's mildly amusing that the parents would sell the PS2. A brief story is cool, but i think it says more about the parents (and the parenting?) that they write up a lengthy spiel about the who scenario, somehow justifying their actions?

Who uses a corkscrew to open a bottle of Dom?! Even a turd of a 13 y.o. knows the difference between champers and wine?

clikchic
7th June 2004, 05:19 PM
I think it's mildly amusing that the parents would sell the PS2. A brief story is cool, but i think it says more about the parents (and the parenting?) that they write up a lengthy spiel about the who scenario, somehow justifying their actions?

Who uses a corkscrew to open a bottle of Dom?! Even a turd of a 13 y.o. knows the difference between champers and wine?

I think it is a selling tactic myself. Auctions with amusing stories often get tons of hits because they are funny and people post them to bulletin boards on ebay and ebay email lists and in turn it often ends up with high final bids because of all the exposure it gets. I have seen it happen sooo often... ever heard of the ebay barbie auctions? You should SEE the prices they go for!

McMw
7th June 2004, 05:25 PM
true or not, they do make for entertaining reading...

props to them... :lol: