PDA

View Full Version : What next for Australian Ladies golf?

gazgolf1
27th June 2005, 09:08 PM
With Webb and Hetherington finishing in a tie for 31st at the US chicks Open who is the next big thing for Aussies to cheer for? :?
There was that blonde piece from NSW that had a bit of a wrap on her a couple of years ago and Rebecca Stevenson but other than that I can't see Shani Waugh or that big unit Michelle Ellis doing much.
The Koreans seem to be taking over with lots of good players and Birdie Kim winning today,and on a side note what is the go with her name,do the Koreans think if they name their kids after stuff to do with golf they will be champions?.Rumour has it there is a young star winning in Korea called Ballwasher Kim. :lol:
But I digress....the Yanks have Wie,Creamer,Pressel etc,but where are the young Aussie girls.
Just a small request..... can we have one with a small bum for once :? .

Onewood
27th June 2005, 09:14 PM
The Koreans seem to be taking over with lots of good players and Birdie Kim winning today,and on a side note what is the go with her name,do the Koreans think if they name their kids after stuff to do with golf they will be champions?.Rumour has it there is a young star winning in Korea called Ballwasher Kim. :lol:

She changed her own name 12 months ago, too many Kims running around :D

gazgolf1
27th June 2005, 09:16 PM

She changed her own name 12 months ago, too many Kims running around :D

From what?.....Bogey? :lol:

markTHEblake
27th June 2005, 09:18 PM
Didnt you watch the golf today Gaz, they said about 100 times that she changed her first name to "Birdie" a couple of weeks ago, to distinguish herself from the 7 other Kims playing the US Tour with very similar names.   Good choice of name, dont you think!

You only gotta go to the Emerald Lakes driving range any afternoon to see where the future of aussie golf lies - and it aint blonde hair and blue eyes. Our only hope is if the Immigration dept starts handing out more PR visas.

nudgee
27th June 2005, 09:19 PM
no she changed it from from Phuc Kim Bogey :lol:

3oneday
27th June 2005, 09:21 PM
no she changed it from from Phuc Kim Bogey  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

markTHEblake
27th June 2005, 09:22 PM
Now Seriously: David Leadbetter told her to change her name.

http://www.seoulsisters.com/players/misc/jukim.htm

Interesting that she looked like a shortarse on tv but she is as tall as me. I guess that makes Michelle Wie over 6ft.

McMw
27th June 2005, 10:33 PM
she should have just stayed as KJ Kim....works for KJ Choi...

markTHEblake
27th June 2005, 10:56 PM
yeah except her name was never KJ

McMw
27th June 2005, 11:03 PM
okay...must have got it mixed up then... :lol:
wat was it???

markTHEblake
28th June 2005, 12:24 AM
see, thats why she changed her name ;-)

according to the link i quoted before it was Ju Kim

goughy
28th June 2005, 06:32 AM
http://www.playermagonline.com/pwomen/annarawson.asp

http://www.annarawson.net/

She's an aussie.

Jarro
28th June 2005, 08:10 AM
Anna is a looker, but is she any good as a golfer :? :?

Flowergirl
28th June 2005, 08:46 AM
You guys really p&ss me off sometimes. How dare you request for a good looking Aussie player - or one with a small bum - yardy yardy yardy. What about judging her on her ability - isn't that what it is all about. Golf isn't Miss Universe!!!!!!
I follow Peter Lonard. You don't hear me going on about his sexual attraction - his broard shoulders, his tight buttocks, his full lips..........ok.....I retract the above argument. :D :wink: ( you thought I was serious there for a moment didn't ya) :twisted:

Jarro
28th June 2005, 08:54 AM
wondered how long it was gonna take you to find this thread reenie :wink:

markTHEblake
28th June 2005, 10:44 AM
yeah, give me Meg Mallon any day!
(oh sorry she's taken)