PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Adams Pro Gold 18* Ozik Stiff $55, TEE Driver 9* NV Stiff $35, Nike 5W $20

excelboy
29th March 2011, 06:59 PM
Clearing out some leftovers:

1. Adams Pro Gold 18* hybrid, Matrix Ozik (Stiff Flex), Good Condition w/ matching headcover $55 + Post or pickup PENDING

2. Tour Edge Exotics Driver (the original one) 9*, NV-Exotics (Stiff Flex), Ave Cond (Swirl marks on crown) w/ matching headcover $35 + Post or pickup. PENDING

3. Nike Sumo2 5W 19*, stock Diamana regular shaft, pop mark on toe/crown, otherwise ave cond $20 + Post or pickup

Located in Sydney.

moree golfer
29th March 2011, 07:03 PM
Dibs on the Exotics driver, but wondered if you might have a pic of the face & crown you could post up?

moree golfer
29th March 2011, 07:08 PM
Oh, and is it a CB-1, CB-2 ....?

excelboy
29th March 2011, 07:12 PM
Don't have pics, will take some & post tomorrow.

It's the original TEE Driver, there's no model designation - just driver. If you're looking at images it's the one with the two little ports in the heel & the sole looks like the CB2 FWs

morgy
29th March 2011, 07:34 PM
I'll take the Adams for 60 shipped to canberra. Pm details if ur keen.

moree golfer
29th March 2011, 07:40 PM
Don't have pics, will take some & post tomorrow.

It's the original TEE Driver, there's no model designation - just driver. If you're looking at images it's the one with the two little ports in the heel & the sole looks like the CB2 FWs
Don't stress on the pics. I'll take it. Pickup where? I'll be in Sydney in just over a week. Did you end up putting a V2 in it and took it out? I'd be interested in the V2 if you have it still.

excelboy
29th March 2011, 08:11 PM
No worries Moree, didn't end up reshafting, shaft went to a mate who bought my Alpha. Have settled on another driver & this won't be getting any more use.

PM'd for details of pickup.

moree golfer
29th March 2011, 09:21 PM
Can/would you pull the shaft and sell the head at say $30 + postage? Just a thought as I have a shaft I would put in it at home and would have no use for the stock NV currently in it. If you don't have a use for the shaft then would you chop it off a couple of inches above the ferrule?