PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Great Golf Gear for Sale or Swap

Ian_Golf
28th March 2011, 07:04 PM
The list i have is: (Make me a REASONABLE offer for consideration- Also looking to swap) - I need to clear out some cupboards

I have added some prices for your interest

1. Titleist Vokey 52 / 08 S300 degree GAP wedge (excellent condition) ($85)-- SOLD
2. Nike VR Blades with S300 shafts (STD length / Lie) and Golf Pride dual compond grips. (7/10) - used for 8 months. Some chrome wear on 7.8.9. irons but grooves are unaffected. ($400 - $450)
3. Nike VR Hybrid 17 degree (excellent condit) - Stiff Voodoo SVR7 ($90 - $100)
4. Nike VR 3 Wood (with wrench) - Stiff Stiff Voodoo SVR7 ($110 - $120) --- SOLD
5. KISS 9 Degree (Long Drive Head) with Mitsubishi Javeln X Stiff Shaft (Hardly used) ($180 - $200)

Make me a reasonable offer on any of the above, what i am actually looking for are name brand driver heads 8.5 (preferable) or 9.5 (as second choice) to fit .335 tip shaft.

Let me know -- Thanks

Baudwalker
28th March 2011, 07:23 PM
What price the Vokey Gap Wedge?

and what do you call 'name brand'?

Have a Mizuno MX560 head .. they are .335 ~ 9.5*

Ian_Golf
28th March 2011, 07:43 PM
Is it the MX560 (draw) - closed

Make me an offer on the Vokey GAP

rubin
28th March 2011, 07:55 PM
Can you PM me a pick of the VR blades.

My mate is keen on a set

Ian_Golf
28th March 2011, 08:04 PM
Hi,

I am happy to get some pics posted of the equipment for sale / swap. Will take a few days as my wife has the camera (visiting family) and will be back on Wednesday.

Will post as soon as she gets back.

Baudwalker
28th March 2011, 08:33 PM
Is it the MX560 (draw) - closed

>>> I expect so .. doesn't have anything that distinguishes it as that marked on it <<<

Make me an offer on the Vokey GAP

Offer or insult ! ... ok I just bought a 62/07 Vokey from 3balls for $36.88 so does that price constitute an 'offer'

Ian_Golf
28th March 2011, 09:44 PM
Offer or insult ! ... ok I just bought a 62/07 Vokey from 3balls for $36.88 so does that price constitute an 'offer'

Hi. Just wondering how you got it that cheap considering their price to send a single club is $39.95.

Baudwalker
29th March 2011, 07:33 AM
Hi. Just wondering how you got it that cheap considering their price to send a single club is $39.95.

Just sent my eBay sniper on a mission and that was the end result ... then I added a few off the shelf items to try and justify the freight .. all arrived five days later

Sure did pay the freight but the purchase price was as I stated ............ now do you want to put a price on your item???

Just so you don't think I R A fibber ............... read on ..... sorry can't change the two price line text colour!!

http://q.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif

Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item as soon as possible.
http://q.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/360349440284.jpg (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m43.l1123/7?euid=c155e02ff513491d9e9b33757a34d405&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll %3FViewItem%26item%3D360349440284%26ssPageName%3DA DME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1123)

TITLEIST VOKEY SPIN MILLED TOUR CHROME 09 62* LOB WEDGE (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m43.l1123/7?euid=c155e02ff513491d9e9b33757a34d405&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll %3FViewItem%26item%3D360349440284%26ssPageName%3DA DME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1123)
Sale price:
US $36.88
Estimated delivery:
Varies
Postage & Handling:
Standard Shipping US $12.95
Expedited Shipping US $14.95
One-day Shipping US $29.95
Economy Int'l Shipping US $39.95
Economy Int'l Shipping US $29.95
Seller:
3ballsgolf [contact seller (http://contact.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=3ballsgolf&redirect=0&iid=360349440284)]
Seller Information:
leigh bader
South Easton, MA 02375 United States

Ned
29th March 2011, 07:54 AM

If you check out the Forum, you will see 3balls has a pretty good following amongst the members here.

Generally the intital Club price is as its stated then depending on what you add after that it only goes up aropund $5-6 per item.

Group by is the way with 3balls as BW did when he got his wedge.

If you are expecting a premium price, then here isnt the place, and you would be surpised how many different members on here have on sold crubs to others. (Mate of mine has a set of Vokey wedges that has gone from Sydney to Cairns to WA back to Cairns)

Ian_Golf
29th March 2011, 08:08 AM
If you check out the Forum, you will see 3balls has a pretty good following amongst the members here.

Generally the intital Club price is as its stated then depending on what you add after that it only goes up aropund $5-6 per item.

Group by is the way with 3balls as BW did when he got his wedge.

If you are expecting a premium price, then here isnt the place, and you would be surpised how many different members on here have on sold crubs to others. (Mate of mine has a set of Vokey wedges that has gone from Sydney to Cairns to WA back to Cairns)

Hi, I am familiar with 3 Balls and i am not expecting a premium price. This is all surplus gear which i want to get rid of or swap at a price that is fair to everyone.

3oneday
29th March 2011, 09:04 AM
What does KISS stand for in golf equipment ?

Sydney Hacker
29th March 2011, 09:08 AM
What does KISS stand for in golf equipment ?

Kick it straight son ?

Baudwalker
29th March 2011, 10:32 AM
Hi, I am familiar with 3 Balls and i am not expecting a premium price. This is all surplus gear which i want to get rid of or swap at a price that is fair to everyone.

This is getting abit off track .. I bought by their AU auction site to start and added some stock items for the same freight

SO..do you want to price the gap wedge or should I keep watching the world???

3oneday
29th March 2011, 10:40 AM
Isn't his point that the item cost you $70 ?

Baudwalker
29th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Isn't his point that the item cost you $70 ?

no idea ... the 'item' cost me $36.88 then I added another $80 of purchases and the whole lot cost me $39.95 in freight

So if we take the whole transaction into account the freight component of the Vokey was $12.60 plus the purchase price and we get $49.48 is what the 'item' cost me to land here

WTF this has to do with someone setting a price for an item that is for sale completely leaves me for dead

What I bought and for what price had absolutlely NOTHING to do with what this seller wants for his property

He asked for offers .. I indicated a price and have asked for what the SELLER wants to achieve

SO ... if everyone else wanting to participate starts their own thread and does their own thing the seller may even get a chance to tell us all to GaGF!

Captain Nemo
29th March 2011, 11:29 AM
:smt038

3oneday
29th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Good answer, did you kick the door on the way out as well ?

Rather than say to someone "oh, I can get this here for this price" offer the price you want to offer and leave the semantics for ISG.

Yossarian
29th March 2011, 11:55 AM
How much for the vokey?

Ned
29th March 2011, 12:00 PM

Rather than say to someone "oh, I can get this here for this price" offer the price you want to offer and leave the semantics for ISG.

Sold those MX-300's yet ?

3oneday
29th March 2011, 01:03 PM
Yes, MP-52 in transit ;)

Baudwalker
29th March 2011, 01:38 PM

Have You EVER seen me post on ISG?

Now ... slow ... long ... deep breaths ... in through the mouth ... out through the mouth ... slowwwwwwly now ... and again .... and again .... just one more ...!

OK... you should be in a calmer state now and you can have even more fun now getting wound up again

and just to make you even happier I will keep the 50* I already have and forget about trying a 52* and providing someone else with cash to buy their wish list.

PeteyD
29th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Being an asshole is not cool mmmkay. All of you.

timah!
29th March 2011, 02:50 PM
Seriously though, why bother with 'make me an offer'. You've probably got an idea of what you want for your stuff, so put it out there.

BrisVegas
29th March 2011, 03:02 PM
Seriously though, why bother with 'make me an offer'. You've probably got an idea of what you want for your stuff, so put it out there.

bingo. 'make me an offer' is an invitation to offend. just put a price up that you think is fair and the mob here will soon lowball you if it's not.

goonie
29th March 2011, 03:16 PM
I think all "For sales" threads should have a price unless your looking to trade only, and even then you should indicate what you may want as a trade.

Ned
29th March 2011, 05:56 PM
or you could ...........................

GolfWRX Classified Rules
Very simply put it is our intent to create a "safe haven" to buy, sell and trade equipment for Personal Use. Honor and integrity will be restored to a badly tainted tour equipment marketplace Our Buy / Sell / Trade section has to be managed. There are rules that need to be followed. To allow the "GolfWRX.com" community to grow we are not requiring any fee for listing items at this time. You must have 75 posts to create a new Ad in the BST, be a ClubWRX Member for $35/year (http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions) or PM Gxgolfer (http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?&app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&preview=1&_from=quickPM&fromMemberID=11) for paid alternatives. Violation of any of these Rules (in addition to the Board rules) can result in BST rights being revoked and suspension. Ads will be deleted without notice if rules are not strictly followed.

You must have 75 posts to create a new Golf related product Ad in the BST or PM Gxgolfer for paid alternatives. ClubWRX members are exempt from the restriction (to join look on right column). Users can pay $5 to get their Ad approved if under 75 posts. Please PM Gxgolfer as he will need to know their paypal email address. The BST is for Golf Related items only.
Pinned Ad fees are $10 per week. That is for up to 10 items and items cannot be added. All BST rules apply.
Members are allowed one listing, maximum of 10 items, per 30 days of a particular item and one listing per 24 hours (i.e. no listing of an item, selling it, closing the ad and starting a brand new one a few hours later). Seller must combine their Ads and cannot post new Ads unless their previous Ad is Closed or deleted.
Must have a sale price. Including items up for trade. Sellers must combine their Ads and cannot post new Ads unless their previous Ad is Closed or deleted. All For Sale Items must be combined/listed in One Ad.
Must have Photos. Small or blurry images in your Ad may cause it to be removed without warning. Also, because its impossible to tell if an Ebay picture is original, no watermarked images from Ebay or similar type hosting services is allowed. If wanting to use those services, then please post a picture with your username visible with the item.
All WTB posts are locked. Replies should be sent by PM or Email. Listing trade items requires pictures and prices and should be placed in the FS section, not the WTB section.
Equipment- Please state whether original or altered. This applies to all equipment and all processes. Refinished, reshafted, lie angles adjusted etc. Pullouts- please remove grip to make sure the shaft is not plugged. Measure accurately. Provide tipping information if known.
No selling new uninstalled shafts without prior approval per the Rules of the OEM. Please PM Gxgolfer if needing more clarification.
Members must close your own AD once the item(s) is sold, traded or no longer available.
Bumping Rules:

Posts are now sorted by Date of Topic Creation.
Sellers must combine their Ads and cannot post new Ads unless their previous Ad is Closed or deleted.
Please PM a moderator or report your post to have it moved to the Archive B/S/T Forum or to be deleted.
Repeated improper Reposting of Ads can warrant suspension of forum rights.

No unauthorized commercial postings. Please contact Gxgolfer if needing more clarification.
No negative comments regarding sellers asking prices.
Please refer to the BST Dispute forum on how to resolve BST transactions between Members
Use the Violation button (even on your own listing) if help is needed
No Advertising of "Gifting" or other means to circumvent payment fees.

Please note there are two sections. One for GolfWRX.com Sponsors and the other is the General Community section.

Ian_Golf
29th March 2011, 08:28 PM
Will be putting pics on when wife returns from holiday with camera.

Ian_Golf
30th March 2011, 08:51 AM
Seems like i am buying more than i am getting rid of. This is a pretty good forum.

BrisVegas
30th March 2011, 09:07 AM
Seems like i am buying more than i am getting rid of. This is a pretty good forum.

Are you at Brookwater? Wanna buy a swing set and some outdoor furniture? :lol:

virge666
30th March 2011, 09:35 AM
Nike VR 3 Wood (with wrench) - Stiff Stiff Voodoo SVR7 ($110 - $120)

$100 delivered - i will take this.

PM me with bank details.

PeteyD
30th March 2011, 09:59 AM
or you could ...........................

[COLOR=silver]GolfWRX Classified Rules
Very simply put it is our intent to create a "safe haven" to buy, sell and trade equipment for Personal Use. Honor and integrity will be restored to a badly tainted tour equipment marketplace Our Buy / Sell / Trade section has to be managed. There are rules that need to be followed. To allow the "GolfWRX.com" community to grow we are not requiring any fee for listing items at this time. You must have 75 posts to create a new Ad in the BST, be a ClubWRX Member for $35/year (http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions) or PM Gxgolfer (http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?&app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&preview=1&_from=quickPM&fromMemberID=11) for paid alternatives. Violation of any of these Rules (in addition to the Board rules) can result in BST rights being revoked and suspension. Ads will be deleted without notice if rules are not strictly followed.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I think the whole point is that the pro shop in here is informal and friendly. Unless your name is Ferrins. The mods have enough work to do without having to worry about this.

Ian_Golf
30th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Nike VR 3 Wood (with wrench) - Stiff Stiff Voodoo SVR7 ($110 - $120)

$100 delivered - i will take this.

PM me with bank details.

Hi Will send you a PM with details tonight $100 is OK delivered in Aus.

Ian_Golf
30th March 2011, 07:13 PM
3 wood is being packed