PDA

View Full Version : Micropower Golf Club Software

Hawkers2008
26th March 2011, 02:24 PM
My clubs time sheet software has been playing up for months and had a total meltdown during the last week.

Is anyone else having problems with their crappy software. I would keen to hear from anyone who uses to the software or has a hand in club management at Micropower sites.

sms316
26th March 2011, 04:57 PM
My clubs time sheet software has been playing up for months and had a total meltdown during the last week.

Is anyone else having problems with their crappy software. I would keen to hear from anyone who uses to the software or has a hand in club management at Micropower sites.

Micropower are ****ing hopeless. They treat clubs with contempt and you can never get an immediate answer. Rather you need to log a call and someone will call you back at their earliest inconvenience.

I'd like to see you start this thread on ISG.

Hawkers2008
26th March 2011, 05:08 PM
Micropower are ****ing hopeless. They treat clubs with contempt and you can never get an immediate answer. Rather you need to log a call and someone will call you back at their earliest inconvenience.

I'd like to see you start this thread on ISG.

Actually I started one there before I started one here.

One of the very new ISG admins posted a response that didn't do much more than show just how green they are.

Minor_Threat
26th March 2011, 05:45 PM
As fas as I know the Micropower software has been working OK at Newy lately. Don't ask about the printer and score cards though ;)

sms316
26th March 2011, 09:09 PM
Actually I started one there before I started one here.

One of the very new ISG admins posted a response that didn't do much more than show just how green they are.

Sounds about right. This sounds like a job for pie man.

henno
26th March 2011, 09:13 PM
This sounds like a job for pie man.

http://i.imgur.com/Y27ii.gif