PDA

View Full Version : Australian Golf Digest interview with Mike Clayton

kingslayer33
21st March 2011, 09:08 PM
Does anybody have a copy of the interview with Mike Clayton that was supposedly in the March edition of AGD? The old man asked me tonight as he reckons the newsagents haven't got that issue anymore and have moved onto the next edition.

I had a quick look online but couldn't find anything other than the golflink teaser interview. But then, I'm also not a legendary cyber-detective like others on here are.

Daves
21st March 2011, 09:12 PM
I have that edition here somewhere. Can probably scan it into a PDF for you if you like?

Sydney Hacker
21st March 2011, 09:13 PM
I have a Copy here send me your address and I will send the mag down to you.

kingslayer33
21st March 2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks Guys. I'll PM you SH - Would be better for the old man to read a hardcopy than sit at his desk pretending to work like I do.

If something happens to SH's copy I'll send you a message.

Scottt
21st March 2011, 09:33 PM
Hard copy?

http://www.planetgolf.com.au/index.php?id=1505

Print it out for him!

kingslayer33
21st March 2011, 09:40 PM
even better Scottt.

Does anybody know how much of the original publshed interview is not in the planetgolf link?

razaar
21st March 2011, 10:06 PM
Clayton's book "Golf from the Inside" is a good read.

Daves
21st March 2011, 10:21 PM
even better Scottt.

Does anybody know how much of the original publshed interview is not in the planetgolf link?

Most of it is there. There is about a page missing, mostly questions to do with Clayton's journalist work.

LarryLong
21st March 2011, 11:32 PM
That's a great read, thanks Scottt.

sms316
22nd March 2011, 07:49 AM
I found the interview interesting in that he was on a roll saying how Greg Norman is a cranky prick, yet he spent most of the interview saying how things were better in the old days.

kingslayer33
22nd March 2011, 08:10 AM
I found the interview interesting in that he was on a roll saying how Greg Norman is a cranky prick, yet he spent most of the interview saying how things were better in the old days.

I did have to read some of the Greg Normal stuff aloud to my wife for sheer amusement value.