PDA

View Full Version : Macarthur Grange Visitors comps

Grunt
21st June 2005, 02:57 PM
Hi All

Macarthur Grange has announced that there will be a visitors prize on every competition day. Comp Days are every saturday & the 2nd & last fridays of the month.

Just ring the club on 9820 4599 to book a tee time, by the way there were heaps of spots open for this weekend, it is monthly medal day.

Grunt
4th August 2006, 12:41 PM
Just to let you all know the green fees for Saturdays have changed. There are now 2 Visitor Fees
1. Members Guest $20 + Cart Hire $19 = $39
2. Unaccompanied Visitor $31 + Cart Hire $19 = $50

Just thought all of you should know

Also prizes have been adjusted also
Fridays
$50 for 1st
$30 for 1st visitor
3 NTP's
2 LD's

Saturday
$50 1st prize
2 NTP
1 LD
Not sure if visitor prize is still available on weekends.

3oneday
4th August 2006, 12:57 PM
Not sure if visitor prize is still available on weekends.
aren't you now a visitor ???

Grunt
4th August 2006, 03:04 PM
Until March I am still a member, they had to change the visitor rules as I won as a visitor last week so someone else could win the members prize. I was told that from now on I am classed as a member for comps even though I am playing as a Bathurst Member for handicap management.

Grunt
4th October 2006, 10:14 PM
Found out some more info for this yesterday

Friday comps are pure Open days

Prizes are the same as the above post says except the prizes can be switched either way, the highest score gets the $50 and if a visitor gets it the highest member get $30 and vise versa. I don't agree with it and it may change, it is under review. If it is a true Open day the prizes should be for 1st & 2nd regardless if they are members or not.

Saturday Comps are members comp with visitors welcome but have to pay an additional fee ($31 instead of $20). There used to be a Visitors prize in this comp not sure if it still is.

The new Sunday comps are still in set up stages and they were being treated as no different from a Saturday comp and fees would be the same. Another thing under review.