PDA

View Full Version : Dropped by $%$( Putter on concrete

Hux
10th March 2011, 07:33 PM
Played like crap today and probably started when I pulled a wedge and my putter out of the bag at Carbrook. Had the cover of the putter and managed to somehow do a fumble/juggle and lost the putter onto the cement. PISSED OFF.
I may have thrown a wedge in the past but never the putter and especially this Scotty Del Mar which I just love. The putter must have been just as mentally damaged as I had a solid 5 putts lip out from 6-10 feet.

Anyway its got a nice dng in the toe and scrapes on the sole. I can see a visit to Kari for a refinish in black in its future as I just cannot bare to see it with a blemish.

Jarro
10th March 2011, 07:37 PM
Not good :(

You have to treat your putter like a fine woman .......

gazgolf1
10th March 2011, 07:47 PM
What? bang the arse off it, I think Hux did that. :)

markTHEblake
10th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Thats why you should buy less expensive gear, then you dont get bothered so much by dinging them up.

BroKar
10th March 2011, 07:49 PM

hahaha nice

Hux
10th March 2011, 07:50 PM

ROFLMAO

I think bang it hard on the ground and then look for something new would be another version.

Hux
10th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Thats why you should buy less expensive gear, then you dont get bothered so much by dinging them up.

You don't own anything expensive??

markTHEblake
10th March 2011, 08:07 PM
The missus has turned out to be far more expensive than I expected.

Hux
10th March 2011, 08:11 PM
The missus has turned out to be far more expensive than I expected.

Opposite for me....she is the primary bread winner in this ranch. She has been for a few years and walked in last week and told me about her $25k payrise from mid year.

Goldy
10th March 2011, 08:15 PM
Got any photos Hux?

Of the missus. Not the putter.

AndyP
10th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Doesn't the putter still work the same? It shouldn't matter if it is a keeper.

Ferrins
10th March 2011, 09:34 PM

Ferrins
10th March 2011, 09:40 PM
How many degree of bounce in the Del Mar?

Goldy
10th March 2011, 09:41 PM
How many degrees of bounce in the missus?

Hux
10th March 2011, 10:19 PM
She could bounce you and Ferrins with her tongue :-)

Hux
10th March 2011, 10:20 PM
Doesn't the putter still work the same? It shouldn't matter if it is a keeper.

Yeah it still works - its just soiled...marked....perhaps the only thing to do is but a button back Del Mar :-)

Goldy
10th March 2011, 10:21 PM
You're a very lucky man.

Ned
10th March 2011, 10:25 PM
Lucky you going to melbourne

Daves
10th March 2011, 10:27 PM
Lucky you going to melbourne

drop it off at Kari's whilst you are there!

Courty
10th March 2011, 10:35 PM
Reminds me of the day Haysey's putter stopped working for him, so he punished it: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz55pVcqOVY

TheTrueReview
10th March 2011, 11:14 PM
Opposite for me....she is the primary bread winner in this ranch. She has been for a few years and walked in last week and told me about her $25k payrise from mid year.

But what about your C.A.P.s books Hux? Possible move to the next QPS pay point level? :razz:

Hux
10th March 2011, 11:22 PM
But what about your C.A.P.s books Hux? Possible move to the next QPS pay point level? :razz:

Pahhh CAP books are for the plebs. Ddasey how you going mate ;-)

At my rank we avoid that 100 point stuff and just have six automatic increments!! Yep its good to be the "shit of the kings."

BrisVegas
11th March 2011, 08:50 AM

crikey! Do you feel emancipated? Wanna buy an investment property at Brookwater? Have I got a deal for you....

Hux
11th March 2011, 08:56 AM
crikey! Do you feel emancipated? Wanna buy an investment property at Brookwater? Have I got a deal for you....

Yep my ego is so battered I can barely stand to look in the mirror most days :-)

If BCC go ahead with their River Gateway plans we will be moving from here that is for sure. IT will see the whole of our area rezoned for 5 storey residential. Be stuffed if I will be living under the shadows of unit blocks and putting up with the crap that comes with that.

Jarro
11th March 2011, 09:03 AM

Actually i think i more meant that once it gets a bit knocked up, or you get sick of it, you should be able to trade it in for a new one