PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else playing at Terrey Hills in Pro-am 17th March 2011??

Stuartd147
8th March 2011, 01:00 PM
Anyone else playing in the AMA (NSW) Charitable Foundation 17th Annual PRO / AM Charity Classic next week on the 17th at Terry Hills.....a mate of mine and I are coming up to play from Wollongong, if you are going let me know and we can catch up for a beer...stu

Stuartd147
17th March 2011, 11:02 PM
Just got home...what a course! The greens were like lightning compared to our course and it took 4-5 holes to adjust. Shot 80 off the whites, course rated 73 today. I even got the long drive prize on 17 with my trusty G15+PX5.5....a good format too with our group being me and my mate plus 2 pro's (they shot 78 and 79), we played single stableford, they played stroke and we combined for a team stableford......a great day all up...Stu

Minor_Threat
18th March 2011, 11:51 AM
Just got home...what a course! The greens were like lightning compared to our course and it took 4-5 holes to adjust. Shot 80 off the whites, course rated 73 today. I even got the long drive prize on 17 with my trusty G15+PX5.5....a good format to with our group being me and my mate plus 2 pro's (they shot 78 and 79), we played single stableford, they played stroke and we combined for a team stableford......a great day all up...StuWhat pros did you play with Stu?

Stuartd147
18th March 2011, 04:50 PM
MT, the senior pro was Les Alan, rumour has it he won 28 Vardon events as an amateur then decided to turn pro at 50, now at 67 he is still playing really well and a great bloke too. The younger guy was Ryan Burns from Cromer golf club who played with borroed demo Callaway irons and a Titty 910D3 that he creamed all day.....stu