PDA

View Full Version : NSW Matchplay 2011 Round 1 - Coffs Hacker vs Peppas

Peppas
6th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Coffs Hacker vs Peppas

Matchup will be played out on Tuesday the 8th of March at Shell Cove Links in the Tuesday stableford competition. In the spirit of the Rod Morri vs L4G matchup, the other 2 members of our group are members of different golf forums. Good luck Coffs Hacker, looking forward to meeting you and having a fun game of golf :)

Peppas
7th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Hope you're getting your rest Coffs... big game tomorrow :)

live4golf
7th March 2011, 08:29 PM
Good luck tomorrow gents. CH, Rod and I have found Peppas Achilles heel....talk his putting up and then destroy him..great putter that, you should keep it....why are you using that piece of crap? - sell it ASAP.

Have a great time guys.

Peppas
7th March 2011, 08:34 PM
Good luck tomorrow gents. CH, Rod and I have found Peppas Achilles heel....talk his putting up and then destroy him..great putter that, you should keep it....why are you using that piece of crap? - sell it ASAP.

Have a great time guys.

Hope he doesn't read this before tomorrow...

Rod Morri
8th March 2011, 06:08 AM
Good luck today gents....and don't let L4G get to you Peppas. That's a great putter......

Peppas
8th March 2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the game today Coffs Hacker. It was great to meet you and I liked your sledging, I actually turned around to look for my lipstick on the 15th :)

Unfortunately for Coffs, having to give up 23 shots as well as not having played for 6 months was too big a deficit for him to make up, and I emerged winner at 4 and 2. Thanks for the game, and thanks to 2putts for keeping score. Hopefully in the next round my handicap will be even better than it was today :)

live4golf
8th March 2011, 01:53 PM
Well done Pepps...bad luck Coffs, he is a burglar.

Did you find some t-e-m-p-o Peppas?

Peppas
8th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Good luck today gents....and don't let L4G get to you Peppas. That's a great putter......

It's a crap putter I'm getting a new one!

Peppas
8th March 2011, 02:01 PM
Well done Pepps...bad luck Coffs, he is a burglar.

Did you find some t-e-m-p-o Peppas?

I tried to :) Hit my irons better, instead of hooks I was hitting more blocks to the right. Kept me out of trouble at least, hook gets you into more trouble at shell cove than a slice...

Now to find a happy medium...

Peppas
8th March 2011, 02:07 PM

Have a great time guys.

He didn't really have to read this before today I must've had about 40 putts today. It was shocking...

Coffs_Hacker
8th March 2011, 02:19 PM
well i have to congrats to pep for a good win or was it a pathetic lose to me :) . It was a day for bad putting. I counted 47 for me :) :) :) For my first game in six months tee to green was pretty solid

In the end it was the 23 shot head start that did me in, I was 5down 5 to go, got it back to 3 and 3, my bogey putt on the 16th wouldn't of made a diff to peppas triple.

Good luck in the next round pep.

Peppas
8th March 2011, 02:56 PM
well i have to congrats to pep for a good win or was it a pathetic lose to me :) . It was a day for bad putting. I counted 47 for me :) :) :) For my first game in six months tee to green was pretty solid

In the end it was the 23 shot head start that did me in, I was 5down 5 to go, got it back to 3 and 3, my bogey putt on the 16th wouldn't of made a diff to peppas triple.

Good luck in the next round pep.

Cheers mate, if you had 47 I must've had 50!

Yeah, you can tell its been a day of inspired golf when you win the hole with a triple :) Or the difference in handicap. Well played anyways mate, we will have to have another hit sometime seeing as we're both members of the same club!

Minor_Threat
8th March 2011, 04:12 PM
Well done Peppas, Bad luck Coffs..