PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Bob Rotella books

timah!
8th February 2011, 01:01 PM
Hi all,

Looking for some Bob Rotella books, in particular 'Golf is not a game of perfect' and 'Life is not a game of perfect'.

Does anyone have a copy of these or any others they'd be willing to part with? I'll be looking at Borders in the city on Fri night, but thought i'd try the OzGolf community for some second hand copies.

Cheers,

Tim

AndyP
8th February 2011, 01:26 PM
You can borrow mine if you want , and assuming Henno has finished with them. I got mine as a box set from Borders several years ago.

AlexMc
8th February 2011, 01:57 PM
Or if you want to get it heaps cheaper than Borders, Book Depository (www.bookdepository.co.uk) is your friend.

Chris32
8th February 2011, 02:11 PM
I've got them as a audiobook if thats of any help

timah!
8th February 2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks Alex, ended up grabbing a couple off there.

Thanks for the offer Andy, but i'm a bit of a fan of having my own...would hate to damage another person's stuff.

Webster
8th February 2011, 04:23 PM
Its a slippery slope you are considering going down with Dr Bob. Are you sure you're ready timah! ?

timah!
8th February 2011, 04:59 PM
Its a slippery slope you are considering going down with Dr Bob. Are you sure you're ready timah! ?

How so Jack?

henno
8th February 2011, 05:01 PM
You can borrow mine if you want , and assuming Henno has finished with them. I got mine as a box set from Borders several years ago.

I've pretty much finished with them. They are currently wrapped up and in as mint condition as they arrived ;)

AndyP
8th February 2011, 05:28 PM
So you didn't read them?

henno
8th February 2011, 06:38 PM
So you didn't read them?

I read most of them, not all of them. I mean once I got bored of them I wrapped them up for safe keeping. You were rather insistent that they were returned in the same condition they were delivered. :-)

Webster
8th February 2011, 07:11 PM
How so Jack?

He is the L. Ron Hubbard of golf. Once lured in, you will never get away. I will pray for your soul.

AndyP
8th February 2011, 07:14 PM
You should buy The Golfer's Mind then. It is a book of his that is more of a summary for looking up specific parts of the game, and assumes that you have read the other stuff.

Webster
8th February 2011, 07:41 PM
I dont need any books to play well AndyP. It's all just sound fundamentals, rhythm and melody for me. No witchdoctorin' here, baby.

AndyP
8th February 2011, 09:22 PM
Your post squeezed in between henno's post and my reply to his. You're too mentally tough to need Dr. Bob, unless those of us more fragile.

LowTee
8th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Timah one book that is really great is fearless golf by gio valante you should give that a crack some very good examples that you can use