PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Victorian Matchplay

chappy1970
24th January 2011, 12:52 PM
2010 Vic Ozgolf Matchplay

Detail
Annual Ozgolf Matchplay event for the Mexicans.
After closing date for interest, Bruce and myself will draw 1st round matches out of the hat. Matches will then be posted here. Round 1 will have a cut off date of (more than likely end of March).

Round 2 will consist of all round 1 match winners (if odd number of entries some players may get auto entry to second round i.e. last years winner jd_frank [Dave]) Round 2 will have a cut off date of (more than likely end of June).

Round 3 will consist of all round 2 match winners (if odd number of entries lucky losers get auto entry to third round) Round 3 will have a cut off date of (more than likely end of September).

All subsequent rounds will be determined after final numbers have been confirmed.

Format is handicapped matchplay i.e. one player has a handicap of 18 and the opponent has a handicap of 15 then the 18 h'caper will get a shot on the 3 hardest holes.

It is advisable to organise golf days in an attempt to get multiple matches completed on the one day, also those new Ozgolf members can get to know other Victorian golfers, (all Interstate Ozgolfers are most welcome to play in these days if they are in town)

It is the reponsibility of both players of a match to coordinate the playing of said match.

Those players that do not have an official handicap are welcome to play, a handicap must be nominated by them prior to teh match in line with their ability. If a hustler is found within the ranks, I reserve the right to do something REALLY REALLY REALLY humiliating to them.

Anything not clear let me know.

Interested parties

1. Chappy

chappy1970
24th January 2011, 12:55 PM
Double post, can the mods delete this and make the one above a sticky

Sorry and thanks
Chappy the BONEHEAD