PDA

View Full Version : ***SOLD - Mizuno - MP32 - Mint condition $750 Neg****

3oneday
8th June 2005, 07:17 AM
3 iron to wedge - easily 9.5 out of 10 in condition.
S300 Stiff Dynamic Golds
Used but never abused, always had the Neoprene covers (mainly to hide them from the wife :roll:  :wink: )
Paypal available - r7tp4me@hotmail.com - Paypal gives the buyer protection :)
Pics are now available, price is negotiable but please, if you do not get a reply on your offer, you will know why  :D
For added respectability, please check my sig for a special auction site feedback rating.
Any posts welcoming the validity of my claims are welcome.
Final price will include delivery Australia wide, buyer identity will not be disclosed.

Cheers.

Pete

kwantfm
8th June 2005, 07:53 AM
Pete is straight down the line. The clubs are as advertised... I have seen them myself on two occasions. Also these are the best set of irons I have ever hit (I now own some). These are a great buy.

Cheers,
Terence

3oneday
9th June 2005, 05:41 PM
sold

Speirsy11
9th June 2005, 06:04 PM
MP32 seems to be the iron du jour on OzGolf.....Hope someone, anyone brings his set to Carnarvon on Monday........

Speirsy

markTHEblake
9th June 2005, 06:24 PM
Not just on Ozgolf, The first 6 players on our Pennant team have Mizuno's plus the two trainees as well.

Jarro
9th June 2005, 06:28 PM
BAH, they're overrated :P :wink:

give me Blakey's Henry Griffith hack sticks any day :roll:

Speirsy11
9th June 2005, 09:44 PM
Not just on Ozgolf,  The first 6 players on our Pennant team have Mizuno's plus the two trainees as well.

They are a great "players" club, throughout the line....Back when I could play a little better then I can now, I was a Mizuno Sponsored Am....They hooked me up with a set of MP33 unstamped irons :D , and I've never found a set of irons that felt as good....Granted, I had to get rid of them cause I couldn't hit them anymore :cry: ......But when I had time to hit 1000 balls a week, they were great.......

Trung
14th June 2005, 03:59 PM
Thanks Pete, great club at a great price. :)

Trung
14th June 2005, 04:08 PM
I forgot, thanks for the headcovers as well...

Great seller, great service... :D

andylo
14th June 2005, 04:14 PM
Did you reshaft it?

McMw
14th June 2005, 04:42 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

andylo
14th June 2005, 05:25 PM
I just asking for curiousity purpose :p

Jono
14th June 2005, 05:40 PM
I just asking for curiousity purpose :p

Mate, that's a great sledge if you don't even know you are sledging ... :wink:

I think Trung should be able to cope with the S300's fine. As I said, they didn't feel STIFF, just HEAVY. That's because I'm used to swinging a light weight steel shaft. I think Trung's been using the R300 which is almost as heavy as the S300, so he shouldn't notice too much difference.

andylo
14th June 2005, 05:44 PM
I really wasn't trying to sledge.

I just like to see if he reshaft it and if he do, what's his choice.

Pinglauncher
14th June 2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks Pete, great club at a great price.  :)

Trung, does this mean you are now the proud owner of a delightful set of MP32's :?:

Trung
14th June 2005, 10:55 PM
Pinglauncher.. Yes mate, the MP32s are now in the bag...

A-Lo... Time will tell mate. We will have to wait and see, I did ok at the range today :wink:

Jono... check out the shaft recommendations from Gary :wink:

http://img203.echo.cx/img203/1047/shaft2fx.jpg

McMw
14th June 2005, 11:03 PM
quite a difference in the shafts recommended for the irons...

what's the reasoning behind the TX Tour @ 106 vs the DGS @ 130????

andylo
14th June 2005, 11:07 PM
1 makes you pay more ;)

Trung, is that fitting sheet service only available in Sydney?

Trung
14th June 2005, 11:09 PM
Mau, no idea mate.. maybe Gary can answer this question :D

A-Lo... surely there is someone at brissie that have this service for you :D .

McMw
14th June 2005, 11:11 PM
I'll be interested to know why the shafts were recommended as they were...

doesn't quite make sense to me... :?

were u swinging them at normal pace when u had the swing analysis???

I remember when I was "fitted" for my revos, I was swinging it differently in the nets than what I was used to outside...so when my clubs came, they were a little off... :lol:

Trung
14th June 2005, 11:20 PM
were u swinging them at normal pace when u had the swing analysis???

it was nice and smooth that day, I don't want to shank them in the testing net :oops: .

Jono
15th June 2005, 04:44 AM
quite a difference in the shafts recommended for the irons...

what's the reasoning behind the TX Tour @ 106 vs the DGS @ 130????

Trung probably had this done with Paul at Advantage Clubmakers in Crows Nest. Paul has True Temper Shaft Lab which basically consists of swinging a special wood and iron hooked up to a computer. It measures shaft deflection in the heel-toe direction as well as lead-lag direction. By measuring the amount of shaft bend during the swing, it is supposed to give accurate recommendation on the shaft FLEX that suits your swing. They say it's much more accurate than going by swing speed alone.

Because it is a TRUE TEMPER machine, it will print out not only the flex recommendation, but also suggest some True Temper shafts that fit the flex range. As the column on the left suggests, it shows shafts of various weights, steel and graphite, in the TT range that will fit your flex profile.

McMw
15th June 2005, 09:52 AM
but why the huge difference shaft weight?

Jono
15th June 2005, 10:17 AM
but why the huge difference shaft weight?

I don't see what you are getting at. :?: :?: :?:

Shaft Lab does not analyse the WEIGHT of the shaft that is optimal for your swing, just the FLEX. Based on the suitable flex, it just lists all the True Temper shafts in that flex range. So it's given you the DG S300 which weights 130 grams, and the TX Tour Stiff which is the lighter steel shaft at 106 grams. It also gives you the Grafalloy Prologic graphite shaft in the S flex (since Grafalloy is owned by True Temper). these are the IRON shaft suggestions for Trung's swing.

If you look at the flex recommendation for Trung's wood swing, he actually requires a slightly stiffer shaft. (as indicated by the red arrow) It has also listed all the available True Temper shafts in that flex range, from 61 grams up to 123 grams.

Based on this analysis, it would be up to the player to decide whether he wants to go with a light shaft or a heavier one.

McMw
15th June 2005, 12:12 PM
forget I asked trung... :roll:

Trung
15th June 2005, 01:25 PM
forget I asked trung...  :roll:

Jono wants to be like Trung :D . Well, he can keep on wishing :lol:

Jono
15th June 2005, 02:24 PM

Well, forget I answered ... trung ... :roll: :wink:

Jono
15th June 2005, 02:25 PM

Jono wants to be like Trung  :D . Well, he can keep on wishing  :lol:

What, you mean pay $$ for analysis of my swing and then not being able to explain the results? :twisted:

Trung
16th June 2005, 10:15 PM
3 nights at the range.

S300s are quite ok. The next few weeks will be very interesting 8)

kwantfm
16th June 2005, 10:40 PM
"S300s are quite ok"... :D