PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Fairways - any reviews?

damoocow
30th December 2010, 02:40 PM
Looking for a new fairway wood - have hit a demo Cobra baffler F that went very well but can't get over the fact that I love the way the Diablo's look - and they are starting to get cheap - anyone played one recently?

virge666
30th December 2010, 05:56 PM
I prefer my old style Diablo fairway.

You would be hard pressed to get the 3 wood out of my bag.

the 5 wood goes to far IMHO. trying a Nike Dymo 5 wood at present.

I have a diablo tour driver I LOVE - and a 3 wood that crucifies a bad shot... new shaft goes in it tomorrow.

ozdevil
30th December 2010, 08:45 PM
i am currently using a diablo big bertha 3 wood and driver and i am on the look out now for the 5 wood, i am happy with these woods not as good looking as the diablo edge fairway wood or driver but still great clubs...

love the look of the diablo octanes

Goldy
30th December 2010, 08:51 PM
I love my Diablo Edge 3 wood. Recommend.

damoocow
30th December 2010, 10:37 PM
I was actually looking at the 'old' Diablo Fairways - but reading the goss on the Edge model has me maybe thinking they are possibly better - will try and hit one tomorrow. Thanks for the info all.

ozdevil
1st January 2011, 12:04 PM
I was actually looking at the 'old' Diablo Fairways - but reading the goss on the Edge model has me maybe thinking they are possibly better - will try and hit one tomorrow. Thanks for the info all.

what i understand is the edges replaced the old diablo big bertha's., mate i really think you will be happy with the edges once you hit them.

damoocow
3rd January 2011, 10:08 AM
I prefer my old style Diablo fairway.

You would be hard pressed to get the 3 wood out of my bag.

the 5 wood goes to far IMHO. trying a Nike Dymo 5 wood at present.

I have a diablo tour driver I LOVE - and a 3 wood that crucifies a bad shot... new shaft goes in it tomorrow.

let me know if you want to sell the 5w Virge...