PDA

View Full Version : Buying new Nike Running shoes

TheTrueReview
17th December 2010, 10:15 PM
I want to get a pair of these -> http://images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/395912_010_A
"Nike Free Run+ Men's Running Shoe"

They're AUD$160 but as to be expected they're only $85 on the US Nike website. The US Nike website doesn't appear to ship to Australia. Does anybody know of any US/overseas websites from which I could pick up a pair?

timah!
17th December 2010, 10:34 PM
Www.eastbay.com

I supergoaled Tapatalk.

TheTrueReview
17th December 2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks Timmah. It lists the USD price at $84.99 + $32.99 postage. Still cheaper than AUD$160.

timah!
17th December 2010, 11:17 PM
Yeah, we bought the wifes last pair of runners off it. UPS delivered within a week. I'll be getting my next pair from there, and some under armor long sleeve gear for next winter.

If you can buy another pair it might work out a bit better, otherwise see if you can use a discount coupon, or try the sale items.

I supergoaled Tapatalk.

AndyP
18th December 2010, 01:00 AM
I got my last lot of running shoes from Eastbay too.

I am bloody sick of their emails though and I actually got a catalogue in the mail too.

Tapatalk bowls left arm and right arm off spin.

goughy
18th December 2010, 01:49 AM
Www.wiggle.co.uk
Cycling shop but I got my last pair of asics from them. Usually free delivery over about 90au. don't know if they have t house ones but a good place to look anyway.

MegaWatty
18th December 2010, 01:59 AM
Many real time runners (and I'm not one of them) would struggle with the fact that you think Nike make running shoes!