PDA

View Full Version : The Memorial Tournament

3oneday
3rd June 2005, 07:51 AM
http://www.pgatour.com/scoring/leaderboard/r

I can sense an Aussie victory 8) :wink: , Richard Green, Adam Scott and Nick O'hern are equal 3rd after round one.

A huge representation from the Aussies, with some good performances early on.

Pete

Fishman Dan
3rd June 2005, 08:18 AM
Big early call.... especially seeing as though 5 others are also T3 ;)

McMw
3rd June 2005, 08:22 AM
C'Mon NICK!!!!!!! :D

3oneday
3rd June 2005, 08:45 AM
Big early call.... especially seeing as though 5 others are also T3 ;)comon Mr Negative, get with the cheerleading :!: :!: :wink:

Fishman Dan
3rd June 2005, 09:11 AM
Big early call.... especially seeing as though 5 others are also T3 ;)comon Mr Negative, get with the cheerleading  :!:  :!:  :wink:

The tutu's in the wash.

Paz is 2 shots back as well, with Tiger - good idea to pace yourself with a proven finisher ;). Typically plenty of aussies bolt at the start, then fade. Allenby or Paz are my pick.

Eag's
5th June 2005, 07:28 AM
How good are the Aussies going :shock: 5 in the top 10 :smt023
http://www.pgatour.com/scoring/leaderboard/r

McMw
5th June 2005, 10:15 AM
on one hand, I wanna see Couples or Toms win, but on the other, hoping Geoff or Nick can pull off the win too!!!

looking for Woosie to win on the EPGA too..that would just be too cool!!! :D

Bruce
6th June 2005, 10:08 AM
Well done Nick O'Hern and Richard Green. Good consistent scoring = good paychecks.

Bad luck Peter Lonard, stumbled a bit on the final day.

WTF Adam Scott!!! 6 over afer 10 holes and then 2 doubles on the back 9. He tore up the back 9 on Saturday going round at -5. Today - 81!??

Fishman Dan
6th June 2005, 10:13 AM
Ok, here's an impression....

Q: Who am i... "[Cough]... [gasp].... need air, badly......."

A: Australian golfers at The Memorial. :roll:

Lonard +4, Ogilvy, +3 Scott +100 (or something)... O'Hern -2 bares some respect, but in the context of the other leaders, it wasn't going to come close to winning it. Another tournament where Aussies are putting themselves up to, but failing to finish in the Top 3, let alone win it.

McMw
6th June 2005, 10:26 AM
O Hern and Richard Green are doing well....their persistence on the EPGA over the past couple of years is doing them good!!! :)

Bruce
6th June 2005, 10:26 AM
I just noticed that Parry had the best Sunday round of -5.

A nice matchup to his Saturday +5.

Fishman Dan
6th June 2005, 10:28 AM
Bruce - on Friday i tipped Paz as the best Aussie @ $15. He was right up there, then proceeded to have 2 shockers. He was the last in the field coming into the final day, and then has the round of the day :roll:

I should send him an apology, he choked because i backed him (as did all of my AFL tips)

oz
6th June 2005, 11:34 AM
Good showings for O'Hern and Green. I'd like to see O'Hern make a presence in one of the Majors this year. He is steady enough for a big showing in the US PGA or US Open.