PDA

View Full Version : USPGA vs Euro PGA

MegaWatty
6th December 2010, 11:35 PM
It's heating up! Westwood tweeted how Rory should have been Rookie Of The Year over Ricky.

Now he's having another crack! I tell you what 2011 is going to be a very competitive year! And we are lucky enough to have the Presidents Cup right here!!! Just a shame the Europeans can't play. But I'm sure there'll be enough passion around.

WestwoodLee: It's funny how all the Americans that are just waking up are having a go and siding with Ricky! You are all proving my point perfectly!
Original Tweet: http://api.twitter.com/1/WestwoodLee/status/11757950234267649

TourFit
7th December 2010, 12:18 PM
Lee sounds like he belongs on OzGolf with baiting skills like that !!!

(Although we'd be slightly less subtle...something akin to "WAKEY, WAKEY...You guys suck!")

TheTrueReview
7th December 2010, 03:58 PM
Another 'diplomatic' tweet by Lee.

"@KellyTilghman why does he wear such tight shirts with that little guiness belly he's got and does he want to endorse my new cream draw string cream trouser line next year? He's sure to eat and drink plenty over Xmas!"

Love it!!

MegaWatty
7th December 2010, 04:37 PM
Lee Westwood (WestwoodLee):
@bubbawatson hello bubba . I'm coming out in a bright orange outfit for next season to get back on ricky's good side!

BayBum
7th December 2010, 06:50 PM
Tilghman should'nt talk,seriously,we all know what happens when she puts her foot in it...

virge666
7th December 2010, 07:41 PM
Tilghman should'nt talk,seriously,we all know what happens when she puts her foot in it...

Exactly - what the hell has that bitch ever done. Maybe we should hang her ...

virge666
7th December 2010, 07:44 PM
Full tweet

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7b99cv

AlexMc
7th December 2010, 10:00 PM
Twitter could be the best thing to happen to professional golf in a long time. Even Tiger is getting in to it - he was actually answering questions over Twitter the other day.

But the sledging between the Euro players is awesome. I never really thought much of Westwood before he went on to Twitter - fantastic sense of humour. It's really refreshing and dispelling the "boring personalities" thing that lingers over golf.

Scottt
8th December 2010, 10:24 AM
Guys, that tweet was from Lee Westwood TO Tilghman - not BY Tilghman

AdamsPop
8th December 2010, 10:43 AM
Fair call by Westwood - GMac does have that little hint of beer gut over the toolshed!

MegaWatty
8th December 2010, 11:02 AM
Twitter could be the best thing to happen to professional golf in a long time. Even Tiger is getting in to it - he was actually answering questions over Twitter the other day.

Bubba Watson is getting into the fun as well with his own videos. Pretty funny guy!

BayBum
8th December 2010, 02:25 PM
Guys, that tweet was from Lee Westwood TO Tilghman - not BY Tilghman

Meh...She's still a dyke bitch if you ask me lol

sms316
8th December 2010, 02:31 PM
Meh...She's still a dyke bitch if you ask me lol

You bloody kiwis don't think any chick is hot unless they look like Helen Clark.

macjackass
8th December 2010, 02:38 PM
She's a deadshit so who cares what she looks like.

BayBum
8th December 2010, 04:00 PM
You bloody kiwis don't think any chick is hot unless they look like Helen Clark.
:smt046

Her name is actually Brian:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17nU78ADSU&feature=related

dave1
11th December 2010, 12:13 PM

But the sledging between the Euro players is awesome. I never really thought much of Westwood before he went on to Twitter - fantastic sense of humour. It's really refreshing and dispelling the "boring personalities" thing that lingers over golf.

agree...BUT

lest see on the golf course.....

doing it on twitter or blogs is easy

lets see in on the course...then I will watch more golf...the stale death stares we see on PGA tournaments and funeral commentary that its like life n' death whens omeones misses from 6 feet has to stop......

how can these guys not be having fun

AlexMc
11th December 2010, 04:52 PM
They are obviously doing it on Twitter because they can't or won't do it during a tournament. Easy to be on the sledge when there isn't millions of dollars on the line...

Yes, I'm also on the annoying Tapatalk signature bandwagon!