PDA

View Full Version : Qld: 2010 Sea Temple Open - December 4 & 5

BrettM
2nd December 2010, 06:30 PM
Any of the FNQ'ers coming up for the weekend? It is booked out (90 players) but I haven't seen the full list yet. Quite a few players in the 1 - 3 handicap range playing so hopefully should see some good scores.

Hole in one prize on the 15th over the weekend is a $75k HSV.

Course is great, hope the rain stays away.

Courty
2nd December 2010, 07:04 PM
I didn't know it was on until it was too late. How much rain has been recorded at the course, and how has it held up?

Julie
2nd December 2010, 07:16 PM
No rain here today Courty, it was an absolute beautiful sunny day today.

No Brett, Russ and I won't be playing.

By the way Brett, beautiful photo of you and your family in the local rag today.:D (Miss Charlotte is growing up!)

BrettM
2nd December 2010, 07:33 PM
Courty, 149m for November - it's on the blog. The course is dry and we still have to irrigate most nights due to the sand base.

Julie, Charli is certainly growing fast. Just over 3 months and she'll turn 2, and I'll be 2 years older!

haysey
2nd December 2010, 08:51 PM
Brett / anybody. Is there a comp there on a Friday still?

BrettM
2nd December 2010, 09:03 PM
H, there is a comp on Friday's.

mike
2nd December 2010, 09:09 PM
Long drive from Malanda Haysey.

Brett is there a reason the Sea Temple Open is always this time of year? It seems a strange time to have it.

BrettM
5th December 2010, 06:29 PM
Steve Toyne takes the title with rounds of 73, 69 to finish even. He had it to 4 under at one point today, and if he kept it going would have been a new course record.

Big news is that the HSV went off!! A lady member from Paradise Palms, real estate agent, someone Cooper (?) aced it this morning.

Will be on Seven local news either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Courty
5th December 2010, 06:32 PM
Nice work to Steve. Lovely bloke to play with, too.

What is the current course record and who holds it?

Julie
5th December 2010, 06:41 PM
That is great, I am glad the car went off. Good on her!8)