PDA

View Full Version : Is it too soon?

oz
1st June 2005, 02:35 PM
I have some irons to sell, but realise I'm new to the board, and don;t want to put people off-side.

I had previously been posting as ozgolfnut at iseekgolf, and as ozgolfnut at ham'n'egg (for a couple years), so some may recognise the screen name.

What is the go? any minimum post counts? ;)

BrisVegas
1st June 2005, 02:38 PM
go for it mate.  There's plenty of club ho-ing to be had on this site.

I had noticed the ozgolfnut name over at ISG and wondered whether it was a clever p!sstake or just a coincidence...  I guess it's the latter.

oz
1st June 2005, 02:44 PM
go for it mate.  There's plenty of club ho-ing to be had on this site.

I had noticed the ozgolfnut name over at ISG and wondered whether it was a clever p!sstake or just a coincidence...  I guess it's the latter.

mate, I am nowhere near that clever... :lol: I've had that screen name for years, but I obviously couldn't use it here. :)

Thanks, I think I will list them. Cheers

oz

andylo
1st June 2005, 02:45 PM
oz, no worries. we are very casual here.

Sell whatever you want I guess. As long as you are being responsble for what you are selling, and will not tell us we are a bunch if idoit because you making so much $$ out of it.... you know those ISG story. ;)

AndyP
1st June 2005, 02:48 PM
Why didn't you use isgnut here? :wink:

No post limits for ho-ing, however there are fees involved. I'll PM you my bank details for direct deposit. :twisted:

oz
oz, no worries. we are very casual here.

Sell whatever you want I guess. As long as you are being responsble for what you are selling, and will not tell us we are a bunch if idoit because you making so much $$ out of it.... you know those ISG story. ;)

Ta. Yeah, I know the incident you mean. What a mess!

I certainly don't plan to make big $$$. Just enough to keep the minisiter for war and finance off my back when I buy a new set ;) :) I sell about 1 set of irons a year, just enough to satisfy the ho within. :)

oz
:lol: @ andyp

andylo
1st June 2005, 03:11 PM
 I sell about 1 set of irons a year, just enough to satisfy the ho within. :)

How about woods and putters? :lol:

recently talk to a guy in Syd and he claims we Queenslander has THE HIGHEST traffic in terms of golf equipment because most of his trades, deals and everything goes to QLD more than any other states. Go figure :D

oz
1st June 2005, 03:17 PM
 I sell about 1 set of irons a year, just enough to satisfy the ho within. :)

How about woods and putters?  :lol:

I respectfully reserve the right to be a fully fledged ho of drivers, FW's and putters... :) :lol:

andylo
1st June 2005, 04:07 PM
Good... we welcome ppl like you here :D :lol:

Also please when you have chance and feel like doing it, please share your reviews on the club you tried too.

BUT NEVER!! NEVER TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU HANDICAP IS: because your opinion will be graded as C, B or a grade :lol:

goughy
1st June 2005, 05:19 PM
Why didn't you use isgnut here?  :wink:

No post limits for ho-ing, however there are fees involved.  I'll PM you my bank details for direct deposit.  :twisted:

I was thinking of bringing in a 2000 post limit before posting in the pro-shop, but then only jarro would be able to sell stuff. Although that alone could cover the budget of a mid sized nation.

And andyp forgot to tell you that it's my acc details you need :wink:

Ahhhh what the heck. We'll overlook it for the next few thousand pro-shop posts or so. What do ya reckon :?: :?:

And geeze oz, no-one seems to live in your area and you're still getting game offers left right centre. :smt023

Courty
1st June 2005, 06:18 PM
I was thinking of bringing in a 2000 post limit before posting in the pro-shop, but then only jarro would be able to sell stuff.  Although that alone could cover the budget of a mid sized nation.

:smt005 =D> :smt043 :smt044 :smt081

Jarro
1st June 2005, 07:17 PM
hey, i'm a minnow in the pool of Ho's.

the SSNUDGEE is the ship you need to sail on :wink:

Anonymous
1st June 2005, 07:40 PM
BUT NEVER!! NEVER TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU HANDICAP IS: because your opinion will be graded as C, B or a grade
Take a deep breath there Andy. Just let it go, that was a while ago. I just checked your Golflink and can see your improvement from buying the new gear.
Let's just move on.

3oneday
1st June 2005, 08:14 PM
your improvement from buying the new gear.
Let's just move on.at last, a key word in use for aloho, go you good thing 8) :wink:

Pete

damoocow
1st June 2005, 09:52 PM
oz - good luck to you , sell what you like , but just don't deal with andylo...he still owes me a Mars bar from my last sale.........

damoocow

Choppa
1st June 2005, 10:31 PM
BUT NEVER!! NEVER TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU HANDICAP IS: because your opinion will be graded as C, B or a grade  
Take a deep breath there Andy. Just let it go, that was a while ago. I just checked your Golflink and can see your improvement from buying the new gear.
Let's just move on.

:lol: .........I mean :x