PDA

View Full Version : NT: Ozgolfers in NT?

Outcast
28th November 2010, 05:04 PM
Are there any Ozgolfers at Darwin GC? I get over there periodically with work & play at Mararra when I can. Keen to find some regulars to hook up with when I'm there. Next scheduled to be there 10/11 Dec 10

Sent from the edge of the Universe using Carrier Pidgeon

AndyP
28th November 2010, 05:19 PM
None that have posted. I spent a bit of time in Katherine over the last couple of years, but those days are over.

They have lots of 36 hole comps up in the top end. I went out of my way to play in the Jabiru Open one weekend and it was a great experience.

markTHEblake
28th November 2010, 05:26 PM
They have lots of 36 hole comps up in the top end

54 Darwin Open and Arafura games. & 72 NT Am. mostly these are played on May and June longweekends. Usually another event at Easter as well.

Outcast
28th November 2010, 07:50 PM
I've been playing in their Saturday comp off and on over the years when my ship has pulled in (provided I'm there on a Saturday), was just hoping there might have been one or two out there in Ozgolf land;

Nevermind; I'll just keep randomly booking in and continue to meet new & interesting people..

markTHEblake
28th November 2010, 08:46 PM
Nevermind; I'll just keep randomly booking in and continue to meet new & interesting people..

I was a member there for 8 years, but there are still a few interesting people left.

AndyP
28th November 2010, 08:53 PM
He said interesting, not weird.

Tapatalk didn't break the forum, it was the one armed man.