PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Superdeep Head 9.5* - including all bits and pieces

nudgee
25th November 2010, 07:44 PM
I have a mint condition - hit maybe 10 times - superdeep head with 9.5* loft. It comes with the proper Sleeve and also the factory magnetic headcover. I will also throw in a full weight kit and wrench as I wont be needing it.

All you need is your favourite shaft and you are done!

No photos but imagine just 10 hits with proper golf balls - as usual refund guarantee if you are not happy with condition.

Looking for $280 shipped for the whole lot posted to east coast - add $10 for west coast and tassie.

Not really interested in trades unless you have a 910 D3 9.5* loft driver and clearly I will throw some cash in the mix.

Ned
25th November 2010, 08:24 PM
I have a mint condition - hit maybe 10 times - superdeep head with 9.5* loft. It comes with the proper Sleeve and also the factory magnetic headcover. I will also throw in a full weight kit and wrench as I wont be needing it.

All you need is your favourite shaft and you are done!

No photos but imagine just 10 hits with proper golf balls - as usual refund guarantee if you are not happy with condition.

Looking for $280 shipped for the whole lot posted to east coast - add $10 for west coast and tassie.

Not really interested in trades unless you have a 910 D3 9.5* loft driver and clearly I will throw some cash in the mix.

Have you done a "perci" to it ???????

nudgee
25th November 2010, 08:33 PM
Nah mate, I didn't even get to hit!!

So did you deliver Perci a nice little swoosh present??

Tomson
25th November 2010, 08:38 PM
nup I sent them today, didn't have time to pull them apart and send them, they got away today.

Do you still have yours?? I can't beat the R9's at the moment.

nudgee
25th November 2010, 08:44 PM
T - yeah mate still bashing mine around the place - I am liking them a lot to be honest so can't see anything replacing them - there is really nothing coming out that interests me a lot, maybe the new Taylor Made blade .

Any luck getting some of the kbs protos?? BTW how is that buttonback putter going - must be lonely in the garage??

Tomson
25th November 2010, 08:50 PM
The BB is back in the bag.. added alittle loft to it and seem to be putting well with it. The BB would never be lonely next to the holiday.

No luck with the KBS proto's but I heard that might be closer to retail then we think. I am really hanging out for them, went back to project x the other day and really like them again.

perci
25th November 2010, 09:43 PM
SUPERDEEP HEAD

Gee $280 for Linda Lovelace seems a bit much since she must be in her 70s!

nudgee
25th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Hmmmmmm with that title I would have thought it would have attracted a lot more interest..........

nudgee
25th November 2010, 09:53 PM
Yeah thinking of some px shafts for my nikes but hitting them too well at the moment - The only thing I dont like about my Nike's is the fact that they have Taylor Made grips! Still waiting for Golf Pride/Lamkin grips I bought 5 weeks ago :evil:

Ferrins
25th November 2010, 10:00 PM
The Nike irons where working for you at Virginia. Working the ball under, around and over trees.

td42t
26th November 2010, 09:08 AM
Tried sending a PM but your box is full.
I'll try some lowballing $250 including post?

Marty

nudgee
26th November 2010, 07:24 PM
Sold and heading down to Victoria

td42t
26th November 2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks

Marty

td42t
2nd December 2010, 05:20 PM
nudgee, club arrived today.
Thanks.

perci
2nd December 2010, 05:25 PM
Don't thank him thank his Biatch!

nudgee
2nd December 2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks biatch!!!

td42t, I hope the superdeep works a treat for you.