PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Vision Golf Balls

golfbound
21st November 2010, 07:27 PM
Hi Guys
I was talking to Wayne from Vision golf balls today and i forgot to ask him where i can buy them on the gold coast. I know i can buy them from him direct but I was wondering where on the coast sells them.

Steve57
21st November 2010, 07:31 PM
Rebel sport stocks them.

Ferrins
21st November 2010, 07:33 PM
I've got a new one you can have, next time I play I'll hit it in the direction of the Gold Coast.

golfbound
21st November 2010, 07:38 PM
ok no worries where are you from ferriins are you up for a game at gainsborough one day. ( I only play tuesdays though)

Ferrins
21st November 2010, 07:44 PM
I live in Brisbane but I do stay at Sanctuary Cove on the odd occasion. Could hook up for a game sometime next year.

golfbound
21st November 2010, 07:53 PM
ok cool just let me know and i will book it in if you play on a tuesday you can play in the members comp $6 do you know where gainsborough greens is?

ddasey
21st November 2010, 07:56 PM
do you know where gainsborough greens is?

Gainsborough :mrgreen:

timah!
21st November 2010, 07:56 PM
Ben will you be playing over xmas? I'll have a week off if you'd like to meet up for a game.

Ferrins
21st November 2010, 07:58 PM
Roger That, yeah I know where it is. I would have played there a few times years back. Thanks for the offer and I'll let you know when I'm coming down.

golfbound
21st November 2010, 08:01 PM
Ben will you be playing over xmas? I'll have a week off if you'd like to meet up for a game.

Yeah mate playing over x mas no worries i try and play out there every tuesday. look forward to having a game with you.

timah!
21st November 2010, 08:03 PM
Sounds good. Will sort it out soon.

sms316
21st November 2010, 08:29 PM
Hi Guys
I was talking to Wayne from Vision golf balls today and i forgot to ask him where i can buy them on the gold coast. I know i can buy them from him direct but I was wondering where on the coast sells them.

FFS! Leg impared. Vision impared. How many parts of your body actually work?

golfbound
21st November 2010, 08:32 PM
FFS!!!! nothing wrong with my eye sight mate and its not my fault some f*&ked terrorists set a bomb off where i was buying a bottle of water from.

By the way i was looking for balls for us to sell to raise money for charity as we sell balls to seniors and thought they might suite

timah!
21st November 2010, 08:42 PM
I think SMS is taking the piss Ben ;)

mike
21st November 2010, 08:42 PM
Ben he was just joking. You get that a lot around here.

Have you told Boz it's for charity? I'm sure he'd help you out in some way.

golfbound
21st November 2010, 08:48 PM
Ben he was just joking. You get that a lot around here.

Have you told Boz it's for charity? I'm sure he'd help you out in some way.
no worries sms sent me a pm and i tried to reply to him but his box s full. Yes i told him it is for charity and yes we are going to be working together he is a nice guy and we look forward to working with him.