PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: so i bought a Clicgear 3.0...

WBennett
19th November 2010, 09:20 PM
and its bloody awesome, but....

My Mizuno stand bag don't fit...

Who has a cart bag that they may be interested in offloading?

Happy to risk e-go - so make a suggestion and lets get talking :)

sms316
19th November 2010, 09:23 PM
I've got a great African Big 5 bag from Lucastro. About the only 5 animals not found in Gungahlin.

MegaWatty
19th November 2010, 09:24 PM
Eagles and Birdies Riviera in black. Probably the only normal looking bag they made.

WBennett
19th November 2010, 09:30 PM
Mega

Postage from WA to here would be about the cost to import one from the states. Mind bringing it as handluggage next time you head East? :)

WBennett
19th November 2010, 09:31 PM
SMS - I was just on the gas at GLGC. And there was a table of three genuine very tidies. I think they were lost!

MegaWatty
19th November 2010, 09:32 PM
I don't reckon it'll be that much. I'll check.

No longer coming East much anymore. I got a reprieve just today! :) :) :)

MegaWatty
19th November 2010, 09:33 PM
SMS - I was just on the gas at GLGC. And there was a table of three genuine very tidies. I think they were lost!

How many sherbets had you had?

WBennett
19th November 2010, 09:35 PM
Less than a dozen. My playing partner (all of 25 and a genuine ladies man) was shocked by their presence!

Dotty
19th November 2010, 10:24 PM
14 slot Burton Hybrid (ex-KJ) that I've been using on a Smoothy for the past 6 months. Works well, but one slot is a little tight due to the previously disclosed skeleton buckling (and I removed the legs for the same reason).

I can bring it to Mt Broughton, and you can have it for a pack of tees. (It was about to go to a local beginner, as I've just rewarded my single-figure handicap with a flash white Cobra bag.)

KristianJ
19th November 2010, 10:26 PM
Half of his current set belonged to me previously, so that bag will be perfect! :p

Yossarian
19th November 2010, 10:36 PM
Benno why doesn't it fit?

WBennett
20th November 2010, 07:20 AM
Dottie

Sounds good. And I will up my offer from a pack of tees to three hot dots and a Flying Lady.

KJ - I'm always a happy customer!

Yoss - stand legs don't let it sit, and the actuator on the bottom is where the straps are.

sms316
20th November 2010, 01:55 PM

Obviously from out of town or they put vodka in your beer.

Dotty
20th November 2010, 03:55 PM
I don't want logo'ed Hot Dots either. ;)

I've already got enough with 'Norm's Bulldozer Spares', 'Luigi's Asphalting' and 'Stolen Chainsaw Tree Services.'

WBennett
20th November 2010, 07:34 PM
Problem solved, I spent approx 30 seconds this morning fidgeting with it all, and it came good.

Nothing to see here people

AlexMc
20th November 2010, 10:54 PM
Thank god you said that...I bought one last week and don't really want to stop using my stand bag...