PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Cobra S9-1 Pro D Driver

Baudwalker
17th November 2010, 08:28 PM
Too much club for an old fart so it needs a new home.

9.5* with Matrix OZIK XCON-6 S-Flex

If you need more detail please ask

Condition would be 7.5/10 includes the S9-1 Head Cover

Price - as much as I can get (normal process) $170 plus e-go or preferred courier

Will be packaged in strong, secure cardboard carton for shipping from 7050.

Jarro
17th November 2010, 08:30 PM
Pics ?

Baudwalker
17th November 2010, 09:49 PM
Pics ?

oops...bat flattery... on charge now so later tonight or the morning for sure

Apologies for the delay just don't use the camera much these days

Baudwalker
18th November 2010, 08:23 AM
pix added as requested .. apologies for the quality but I had to find an old XP machine to get the camera to even connect

Seems it might be time to get a newer camera that isn't steam powered

MegaWatty
18th November 2010, 09:43 AM
Did the Mizuno experiment work?

Baudwalker
18th November 2010, 11:17 AM
Did the Mizuno experiment work?

Well sort of ... when "I" work the Mizzy works ... but so does the old Callaway BGBBB 8*

I get more distance from the od BGBBB 8* but it also goes further sideways when it goes wrong as well

The Mizzy is in the bag most days and the Callaway gets a run sometimes

All I need now is a putter that can lay tracks to the hole before I hit the ball ...!!!

chappy1970
18th November 2010, 01:54 PM
Word to the new/current owner, swap that crap "made for" shaft out and this club is a different beast.

I couldn't get the ball off the ground with the Matrix in it, pulled it and put in an Accra, completely different club. Great ball flight and Looong.

kingslayer33
18th November 2010, 02:29 PM
Interesting stuff Chappy - I run a V2 in stiff and it goes pretty well with that I reckon. Long and penetrating ball flight I found.

Will be nice to compare to my 9015d when I finally get around to putting my AxivCore in that.

Back to OP - good luck with sale Baudwalker.

Baudwalker
18th November 2010, 05:03 PM
Interesting stuff Chappy - I run a V2 in stiff and it goes pretty well with that I reckon. Long and penetrating ball flight I found.

Will be nice to compare to my 9015d when I finally get around to putting my AxivCore in that.

Back to OP - good luck with sale Baudwalker.

Tis interesting info .. not having any such spoofee goodies lying about or the gear to do makes it hard to achieve

If no one wants to be the new owner I 'may' just have something done to it and see

When I get it right it works well .. just a wee bit old to expect the body to do the same thing every drive and when I am ugly I am really really uglee !!

SO..anyone interested or does it add the pattern the cobwebs display in the corner???????????????????????????/

grandmasterb
18th November 2010, 05:49 PM
$150 Ray???

Baudwalker
18th November 2010, 05:57 PM
$150 Ray???

Have sent a PM

It is yours for $150 which saves me packing it etc etc

Ray

kingslayer33
18th November 2010, 06:19 PM
Have sent a PM

It is yours for $150 which saves me packing it etc etc

Ray

Moving back to the big island?

Baudwalker
18th November 2010, 08:04 PM
Moving back to the big island?

The "BIG" Island ????????????

and here I was convinced this WAS the BIG island

No indeed I am NOT .. moved clubs to NWB is all I have done

as well as realising I can't hit clubs that I could 15 years ago .. something to do with old age and Dicky Knees

Daves
28th November 2010, 01:42 PM
Word to the new/current owner, swap that crap "made for" shaft out and this club is a different beast.

I couldn't get the ball off the ground with the Matrix in it, pulled it and put in an Accra, completely different club. Great ball flight and Looong.

Thanks for that tip also Chappy. I have just picked up one of these and I am not quite getting enough ss to get this shaft working properly all the time. When I do get it it looong, but I can't repeat it every swing and it goes left and dies (I am a lefty). Wonder how it would go with a Voodoo? Love the open set up and the feel of the ball off the face.

grandmasterb
29th November 2010, 08:46 AM
This head now for sale $100 delivered.