PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: RH FT-iQ i-mix Driver 10 Degree with Fubuki 63x5ct Tour Stiff Shaft - Adelaide

IHall
13th November 2010, 11:51 AM
RH FT-iQ i-mix driver 10 degree, this is not the tour model, $200 ono plus postage.
It does not include the headcover or wrench to change shafts.

I am happy to sell the head and shaft separate if I have a buyer for each.

This was bought previous to a FT-iQ tour model, the tour head was more suited to my swing and this non tour version is now for sale. This club definitely helps if you have trouble slicing.

The head is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks in the paint or face, there are 2 tiny scratches on the top RH corner of the weight pod(if that is what they are called) at the back of the club. I have included a pic of this.

It is fitted with a Mitsubishi Fubuki 63x5ct Tour Shaft in stiff flex from my tour model, it is in excellent condition with only a tiny scratch/mark near the i-mix adaptor. This scratch is so small you have to really look close to see it.

The grip is a white IOmic which is slightly dirty(check photo) due to my glove, but is still grippy and has plenty of life left.

I have only bought on here but have never sold anything yet, I will have to check on postage prices & options to all states. But I am happy to send to any state. If interested, let me know and I will get a quote from the post office to let you know the exact postage costs & options available. Packaging will be in a 3balls box with the same inflatable packaging.

Apologies for the length of this, since it is my first For Sale post I have tried to include all information.

Thanks
Iain

simmsy
13th November 2010, 06:05 PM
G'day there iain.
Mate u may want to rethink your pricing or go to the bay to see what they sell for. I just bought the same club in "very good" condition from 3balls for $95aud delivered.

IHall
13th November 2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up, guess I was expecting too much to try and recover my money.
Does yours have the tour fubuki shaft? I was under the impression these were more expensive.
Stay tuned for a price drop after I do some research

simmsy
13th November 2010, 08:49 PM
they are a very good shaft the fubuki.

IHall
14th November 2010, 10:05 AM
Price drop to $150 o.n.o.

terrys
15th November 2010, 04:37 PM
I'd be interested in the shaft if you can find someone that wants a crack at the head. I need another one.

IHall
15th November 2010, 05:51 PM
I will let you know if i get any interest.

Cheers