PDA

View Full Version : Regular Range Session.....Mac Uni Range every Sunday 3pm....

Speirsy11
29th May 2005, 10:55 AM
If anyone is interested, I'd like to set up a regular range session for Sydneysiders at the Macquarie Uni Range Sundays at 3pm.....or any other time that suits everyone. I'm trying to get out there more and figure if I have a group that I'm supposed to meet each week, I'll be motivated......That and Natalie doesn;t like hitting balls with me all the time, shes more interested in seeing how others at her level hit it rather then me.....

Anyone interested?

Speirsy

Jono
29th May 2005, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a good idea, Rob.  I have one thing against Macquarie range at that time of day ... It's bloody more crowed than a Tokyo train station ...  :shock:   You see people lining up on every spot!  I asked the manager why they don't make it double deck like Terry Hills, and he said something about the Uni not letting them build permanent structures on their ground ....  :?

We could also do a "driving range rotation" of say Terry Hills, Macquarie, and Olympic park ... :lol:

Speirsy11
29th May 2005, 05:13 PM
Any of those sound fine to me.....I'm sure if we can get 3-4 people, I can talk the range into holding some bays for us....Maybe the teahing area or something......

Speirsy

Trung
29th May 2005, 08:33 PM
I have shares at SOP so I better stay loyal. :D