PDA

View Full Version : MS Excel Help required please...

David Williams
5th November 2010, 03:44 PM
I have a lesson booking sheet made in excel but I would like to print it out with each consecutive day and date on it...

I have done mail merge in word before which would be nice if I could do it with the day and date format....

Anyone got any (easy) suggestions?

Thanks in advance..
WILLOW

Veefore
5th November 2010, 05:40 PM
I'd like to help but I dont really understand what you are trying to do.

Do you mean you have a single sheet and you want to print multiple copies of it, each with a different date?

Moe Norman
5th November 2010, 06:18 PM
can you clarify want you want to do a bit more clearly?

David Williams
5th November 2010, 06:41 PM
I'd like to help but I dont really understand what you are trying to do.

Do you mean you have a single sheet and you want to print multiple copies of it, each with a different date?
Yes... I have a standard booking sheet and instead of writing the day and date on each one by hand I'd like the printer to do it for me :)

I think Bruce might be onto it for me... I've sent him the file so fingers crossed he can do it.

Moe Norman
5th November 2010, 06:52 PM
do you print them each day, or do you batch print them?

There is a super easily solution if you print each day, there is a slightly more complicated (but still really easy) if you print them out in batches

David Williams
5th November 2010, 06:58 PM
couple of months worth at a time

David Williams
5th November 2010, 07:06 PM
Someone is now going to do it for me... or at least show me in person... thanks for the info anyway Moe :)

Hatchman
11th May 2014, 08:17 PM
Need some help with a MS Excel Spreadsheet I have. Currently only using MS 2003.

I have some cell(s) in a middle of a column I don't want the AVERAGE function to use in the calculation. Is there an easy way to do this?

AndyP
11th May 2014, 08:27 PM
Www.mrexcel.com

Can't you just not select those cells in the formula?
Do those cells meet a certain criteria? If so, you could use IF functions. If not, create the below.

(Sum of all in the column minus sum of those you don't want) divided by (the count of all minus the count of those excluded)

GuyIncognito
11th May 2014, 08:28 PM
Averageif

Daves
11th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Need some help with a MS Excel Spreadsheet I have. Currently only using MS 2003.

I have some cell(s) in a middle of a column I don't want the AVERAGE function to use in the calculation. Is there an easy way to do this?

You can included multiple ranges in the average (), just separate each range with a comma,

Courty
11th May 2014, 08:35 PM
=Average(A1:A3,A5:A12)

Hatchman
11th May 2014, 10:57 PM
Thanks all. That helps.