PDA

View Full Version : WA: Kennedy Bay, Sunday 7th Nov, 9.40am

TourFit
1st November 2010, 12:23 PM
I have two slots left, booked at 9.40.

My mate Dave & I are finally catching up for a game...he's a good guy and plays off 5 or so.

Anyone else interested in joining to make a group. Greens should be nice, eh Simmsy?

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2010, 12:26 PM
i think the nuffster and i are playing on the saturday. nuff has 6 day champs, so we can't play on sunday.

TourFit
1st November 2010, 02:07 PM
You and Nuffie playin' AGAIN...is it now officially a relationship?

AND HE WANTS TO START BUYING FROM THE SAME BOTTLE-O...

...thus taking stalking to a whole new level. (If he starts buying the same beer, then RUN) :mrgreen:

BTW...my mate, Dave, ususally takes money from me. So the fact that you can't play = WALLET RELIEF!

I lost the full $10 (3-3-4) yesterday. Played with the halfway leader who crumbled to 26 pts Day 2. Lost out to a Commitee member who plays off 27. Every hole it was " What did you score...that's a win for us!" Had a 4-2 on one hole and he halved it with a 6!! Bloody choppers.

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2010, 02:29 PM
We're playing in the match play. Remember that?

I recall something about a burrowing kangaroo with a sore neck...

Yossarian
1st November 2010, 03:54 PM
Washing my hair that day sorry.

TourFit
1st November 2010, 04:02 PM
That's grown back so quick after shaving your palms, Yoss.

Yossarian
1st November 2010, 04:02 PM
Actually fit in your amazingly large golf ball collection do you have any precept u tri tours?

EDIT

Palm hair helps with friction.

idgolfguy
1st November 2010, 04:11 PM
Actually fit in your amazingly large golf ball collection do you have any precept u tri tours?

EDIT

Palm hair helps with friction.

I probably have a box or so will have to check if you want tonight.

Yossarian
1st November 2010, 04:13 PM
That would be good mate, cheers!

TourFit
1st November 2010, 05:49 PM
BEST. BALL. EVER.

(Wouldn't sell my meagre stocks to the likes of you...choppa)

Yossarian
1st November 2010, 05:52 PM
Fair enough, hopefully I can watch you spray a few at some stage and go find them after you give up.

TourFit
1st November 2010, 06:30 PM
One hit wonders...!

bergsey
1st November 2010, 11:38 PM

If it is a serious question i think i saw them at golfbox again recently. They tend to get them as special runs.

Also they had Bridgestone B330s for $40. Good ball too.

Yossarian
1st November 2010, 11:40 PM
It was and thankyou!

Veefore
2nd November 2010, 09:53 AM
Like I said sunday, veeman has at least 5 dozen sitting in his garage. PM him and see what he'll sell them for.

They are actually a very good ball. Better than the crappy Srixon Z Star's I'm playing at the moment.

Nuffie
2nd November 2010, 11:09 PM
Too bad they have superseeded the cally tour-i. What a shame.

Thankfully JC's gonna hook me up with a few dozen of them in the next couple of weeks :)

TourFit
3rd November 2010, 11:18 AM
That's what people in relationships do for one another Nuff...

Nuffie
11th November 2010, 12:19 AM
That's what people in relationships do for one another Nuff...

Yep that's exactly right Fit,

JC hooked me up with those balls (Callaways they were of course, not.....) on the morning before our match at KB:

So now that the dust is settling after our great dule, I'd say your right - JC and I now have a strictly "golfing relationship" definitely on the cards.

And for the benefit of those suspecting any Yossy "gheyness" stuff going on, this involves pure golf-ball striking only (none of that other kinky business, or shanks if we can help it).

Gee, these ppl in everyday relationships: They have no idea what they are missing out on... whenever two golfing immortals catch up for a hit together and compare years of experimentation.

The most intriguing stuff ever.... I love it!

Johnny Canuck
11th November 2010, 12:29 AM
Mods, lock this thread!

MegaWatty
11th November 2010, 12:33 AM

JC hooked me up with those balls (Callaways they were of course, not.....) on the morning before our match at KB:

So now that the dust is settling after our great dule, I'd say your right - JC and I now have a strictly "golfing relationship" definitely on the cards.

And for the benefit of those suspecting any Yossy "gheyness" stuff going on, this involves pure golf-ball striking only (none of that other kinky business, or shanks if we can help it).

Gee, these ppl in everyday relationships: They have no idea what they are missing out on... whenever two golfing immortals catch up for a hit together and compare years of experimentation.

I can really tell that you and JC get along like a house on fire Nuffs. Great to hear that it looks like you've found you're golfing soulmate.

Golfnut
11th November 2010, 12:40 AM
I can really tell that you and JC get along like a house on fire Nuffs. Great to hear that it looks like you've found you're golfing soulmate.

What a sight it would be seeing these two walking down the fairway, mano a mano......bit of a height mismatch though.

MegaWatty
11th November 2010, 12:40 AM
Into the sunset.

Golfnut
11th November 2010, 12:41 AM
Sunsetting over wood chips.

MegaWatty
11th November 2010, 12:45 AM
Like This (http://images.travelpod.com/users/keelaurow/1.1285087279.sunset-with-goat.jpg)

idgolfguy
11th November 2010, 12:50 AM
Brokeback Hartfield.

Johnny Canuck
11th November 2010, 12:53 AM

Sorry Nuffie. My bandwagon is full.

Cosmopolite
11th November 2010, 12:54 AM
Brokeback Hartfield.

classic!

Golfnut
11th November 2010, 12:57 AM
I'm sure you can make room JC.....he's only a little'un

idgolfguy
11th November 2010, 01:00 AM
I'm sure you can make room JC.....he's only a little'un
Great timing GN!

Nuffie
11th November 2010, 01:14 AM
What a sight it would be seeing these two walking down the fairway, mano a mano......bit of a height mismatch though.

Yeah....we'll prob look like Pinkey (tall one) and the Brain (short one) or something, although JC has the real golfing brain, coz I still do dumbar$e things on the course all the time, where as he keeps playing mindblowing shots.

Maybe what I lack in height, I'll make up for in.....(C'mon my little compadros, Idgg and Golfnut, help a little brotha out :)).

idgolfguy
11th November 2010, 01:23 AM
Maybe what I lack in height, I'll make up for in.....(C'mon my little compadros, Idgg and Golfnut, help a little brotha out :)).
2 out of 3. We're short, dark and handsome. If we were tall too, we'd be impossible to live with.

Golfnut
11th November 2010, 01:40 AM
I concur.....not sure about the dark bit for Nuffie though..........come to think of it, nor the handsome bit either.

Nuffie.................you're on your own.

Nuffie
11th November 2010, 02:49 AM
I concur.....not sure about the dark bit for Nuffie though..........come to think of it, nor the handsome bit either.

Nuffie.................you're on your own.

Gee wizz, c'mon guys :cry:. GN, I have the mediterranean skin that tans in the summer like Zeus. You gotta c me with a tan in January/February, radiating with heat ;). Too bad my girlfriend thinks I make the bed too "hot" in summerand she pushes me out :)

And me not handsome??? Even if having 6 girlfriends since the age of 19? One things for sure, they aren't after the cash coz there ain't much of dat lying around ;).

TourFit
11th November 2010, 12:55 PM

TourFit
11th November 2010, 01:01 PM
Sorry Nuffie. My bandwagon is full.

May hit a ranga soon and lose a wheel though...

Brokeback Hartfield.

Conversation as follows: :smt057

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlYo8EYTWI

Gee wizz, c'mon guys :cry:. GN, I have the mediterranean skin that tans in the summer like Zeus. You gotta c me with a tan in January/February, radiating with heat ;). Too bad my girlfriend thinks I make the bed too "hot" in summerand she pushes me out :)

And me not handsome??? Even if having 6 girlfriends since the age of 19? One things for sure, they aren't after the cash coz there ain't much of dat lying around ;).

Hmmm...[-X

Pieface
11th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah....we'll prob look like Pinkey (tall one) and the Brain (short one) or something, although JC has the real golfing brain, coz I still do dumbar$e things on the course all the time, where as he keeps playing mindblowing shots.

I pictured JC consoling Nuffie after the 19th...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/Videlion/golf/twins_movie.jpg

Nuffie
11th November 2010, 08:12 PM
:) Funny stuff. What have I started...

So, who ended up being the star-skinner at Hartfield today?