PDA

View Full Version : Special: Act v nsw 3

Grunt
28th October 2010, 09:04 AM
Hi All

With the kayaking over for the year, it is time to schedule ACT V NSW 3.

Can the ACT beat NSW for the 1st time?

How many times will TG01 swear?

Will Wbennett 4 putt?

Will there be any butt play at the after golf Function? (remember ACT V NSW 1 @ Federal)

I am back on shift work so the dates are not as free once again, please pick a date that suits you, we will pick the date that hopefully gets the key 4 players to the day.

Venue will be arranged once a date is set.

Grunt
28th October 2010, 09:09 AM
I meant to have the poll so that you could click the dates you are free to play.
I clicked them all as it is the weekends I am in a part of my roster that has a run of weekends off.

macjackass
28th October 2010, 09:21 AM
Can I play for ACT this time?

Grunt
28th October 2010, 09:46 AM
If you want to play for the losers ;) Sure

WBennett
28th October 2010, 10:08 AM
Hey Grunt

Saturdays are out for me with kids swimming lessons. Sundays are much easier but I'm out all of November with family holidays/RMC Open/you get the drift.

A day trip somewhere on Sunday 5 December would work for me, but then I'd be a snowballs chance of getting a leave pass the following week for Mt Broughton.

macjackass
28th October 2010, 10:12 AM
If you want to play for the losers ;) Sure

Don't know if I can carry you lot again :razz:

Dotty
28th October 2010, 12:02 PM
Don't know if I can carry you lot again :razz:
You'll romp it in. ACT are now 120kg less than 2008.

With the Mt B game and Xmas parties in Dec., we might have to do this in January/February.

Minor_Threat
28th October 2010, 12:44 PM
Is this due to be played in NSW or ACT?

WBennett
28th October 2010, 12:48 PM
That's a thought - which location this time?

Meet half way again and look at Moss Vale/Mittagong/Mt Broughton or elsewhere?

Grunt
28th October 2010, 02:16 PM
That's a thought - which location this time?

Meet half way again and look at Moss Vale/Mittagong/Mt Broughton or elsewhere?

Well it was at Mt Broughton last time wasn't it?

So I guess it is once again due for a ACT home game or should we be pricks and get you away from home again.

Minor_Threat
28th October 2010, 03:05 PM
Well it was at Mt Broughton last time wasn't it?

So I guess it is once again due for a ACT home game or should we be pricks and get you away from home again.I would be keen to play but in no way can I commit or even speculate what weekend I would be available at this stage.

terrys
28th October 2010, 09:11 PM
i'd like to play. Not sure on dates other than i have to go to Hong Kong the week before Australia Day weekend.

WBennett
28th October 2010, 10:06 PM
I'm thinking we should play the NSW vs ACT Challenge 3 it at Mt Broughton, but with ring ins. If Grunts out, we need to find another freak off about 20. Anyone volunteering to be that man?

I'll try to get TG and Jerry Springer in from the ACT for the day as well. Could be 4 on 4 again...

Grunt
29th October 2010, 08:51 AM
Well if it is on I am going to try and take leave to play on the Mt Broughton Game.

There is no way I am letting TG off that easy. He is MY BITCH!