PDA

View Full Version : Nudgees June Clearance Sale

nudgee
31st May 2004, 05:49 PM
Reduced prices and added items.

ADDED - SCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2.5 PUTTER MINT CONDITION H/C PLUS PIVOT TOOL - ORIGINAL 34" LENGTH EXTENDED TO 35". $300 PLUS SHIPPING - FIRM -

Mint condition Mizuno Carry Bag - Blue and white - awesome bag which retails at well over $300 at golf outlets - $150 (plus shipping)

Good condition 3-PW Titleist 690 CBs with Rifle 6.5 Shafts (8/10 condition)
5 iron is 38.5" long (has a 0.5" extensions on them) - $650 plus shipping.

Also for sale is the Fourteen Gelong Long Shaft driver that I was using at the driving range at Logan. 48" Shaft loooong but hard to control maybe a home for it somewhere out there! Looking for offers over $100.

Also have the following:

TM 510 9.5 with Stock MAS Shaft and headcover - good condition 8+ - $200 plus shipping
Rac Black 56 degree Wedge - second hand - 8+ cond - $95 plus shipping.

markTHEblake
31st May 2004, 06:16 PM
your that dissapointed with Saturdays game your giving your clubs the flick? :-)

Are they Rifle Lites or normal
what is the swingweight.

and before anyone says anything i am just kickin tyres :-)

nudgee
31st May 2004, 09:37 PM
Hey Mark,

I am not dissapointed with the game at all - I thought I played very well for 14 out of the 18 holes - the other four well lets forget about them!!

Anyway they are normal rifles - not lites - SW is D3.

I am doing a massive clean up prior to the move in with my "other half"

There will be much more to come over the next 2-3 weeks!!!

My beautiful wife to be has made it quite clear that I should HO as much as I can over the next 3-4 months coz it will all be over once we move in together!!! :( :(

jaster
1st June 2004, 04:33 AM
Holy crap nudgee that is an open invitation you better "BUY BUY BUY!!!!" :wink:

AndyP
1st June 2004, 06:52 AM
Holy crap nudgee that is an open invitation you better "BUY BUY BUY!!!!" :wink:
And SELL SELL SELL!!!

then BUY BUY BUY!!!

then SELL SELL SELL!!!
It's the ho way! :mrgreen:

Fishman Dan
1st June 2004, 08:38 AM
I'm available for any 'permanent loan' arrangements you might want. Therefore you still own the hardware, it's getting well looked after, and the missus need never know!

:smt079

Jarro
1st June 2004, 08:42 AM
nice try Fishy :smt047

nudgee
1st June 2004, 10:50 AM
Unfortunately and through my own doing, my other half is a bit familiar with golf stuff to the point that if I change a club she will know it is different - this is my downfall!!

Anyway fishman that is a very generous offer and I shall consider it if I buy new stuff in the future and need someone to hide it for me!

Any takers on items for sale or shall i have to revert to the dreaded old Ebay!!

nudgee
7th June 2004, 07:42 PM
Prices reduced and two more items added.

jaster
7th June 2004, 08:09 PM
Nudgee - are you able to get some pics of the 690s for me? I more than likely have found a home for them but he wanted to look at either the clubs or some pics if possible?

Any major wear? Dings etc etc

Otherwise maybe we could arrange for you to come up for another game here sometime 8) :wink:

gazgolf1
7th June 2004, 08:37 PM

Jamie how much bounce does the Rac 56 have and can I give it a spin on Friday?

Jarro
8th June 2004, 02:14 AM

Jamie how much bounce does the Rac 56 have and can I give it a spin on Friday?

i think mine has 12*...maybe 14*, i'm not sure :?

nice club 8)

nudgee
8th June 2004, 06:58 AM
Jaster - I will email you pics of the set. They have no major dings just some standard bag chatter. The faces are all in excellent condition. I will also be selling my set of Tileist 690.CBs with the Tour Concept X1 shafts (blue anodized ones) - would they be interested in that set? They too are in great condition -some bag chatter and minor dings but it is the later model with very expensive rare shafts - I am looking at $750 for the 690.CBs. I will take pics of this set and email them to you too. But I need a definate answer as one set is already on ebay and has 5 days to go.

Gazgolf - no problems I will bring it with me on friday - by the way what bloody time are we playing?

What no love for the Mizuno Stand Bag - come on guys great price for an awesome bag!!

drunken
8th June 2004, 07:56 AM
actually nudgee any chance of some pics of the bag?? 8)

nudgee
8th June 2004, 08:29 PM
drunken,

I will take pics tomorrow and email them to you. What is your email address.

Regards

Jamie

nudgee
10th June 2004, 02:42 PM
One More item added to sale - refer first post!

Gazgolf - wedge is 12* Bounce and it is in great condition. I will bring it with me tomorrow.

Drunken pics will be emailed to you today of the bag.

prmeier - pm sent

Jaster - is your mate taking the set?

jaster
10th June 2004, 05:32 PM
I still haven't heard, sell them if you have a buyer otherwise I will let you know ASAP 8)