PDA

View Full Version : Sea Temple Locals Rate

BrettM
12th October 2010, 06:19 PM
For the FNQ crowd, Sea Temple's local rate is now $55 including cart.

mike
12th October 2010, 06:43 PM
Goody.

How much without the cart?

LarryLong
12th October 2010, 07:08 PM
Complete aside, but a bloke from my work had a hit at Sea Temple last week and came back raving about how much he liked the course. He even gave me a souvenir ball, tee and marker to inspire me to get up there for a game.

haysey
12th October 2010, 07:22 PM
Complete aside, but a bloke from my work had a hit at Sea Temple last week and came back raving about how much he liked the course. He even gave me a souvenir ball, tee and marker to inspire me to get up there for a game.

Do it Larry. We'll protect you from Solarman.

mike
12th October 2010, 08:30 PM
He even gave me a souvenir ball, tee and marker to inspire me to get up there for a game.Last time I was there I stole some of the complementary tees out of Bruce's buggy.

Best tees I've ever used.

Courty
12th October 2010, 08:38 PM
For the FNQ crowd, Sea Temple's local rate is now $55 including cart.

Sweet! Is there a password we need to use to get the new rate?

haysey
12th October 2010, 08:49 PM
Just got to be careful with their carts. They don't drive through bunkers terribly well.

Ned
12th October 2010, 09:13 PM
Just got to be careful with their carts. They don't drive through bunkers terribly well.

or up the middle of saturated fairways with the Course Super watching!

haysey
12th October 2010, 09:23 PM
Or having Virge crash into you while going flat out!

Beats me why I'm not banned from that golf course.

Courty
12th October 2010, 09:25 PM
Beats me why I'm not banned from that golf course.

Surely it could be arranged. ;)

BrettM
13th October 2010, 05:45 AM

You're in good company H, an former Australian holder of a baggy green has a penchant for rolling carts in the bunkers on 16 after a few coldies.

Goldy
13th October 2010, 08:37 AM
I was there about 2 months ago - paid $130 (twice) - wish I'd known about this. Got a local who runs tours up there to assist - John Carney - thought he did a great job.