PDA

View Full Version : Pelican Waters Course Guide raise money for Leons Kids

markTHEblake
5th October 2010, 06:36 PM
Like last year the plan is to print up a bunch of Course guides and Leah's and Leons kids will sell them to unsuspecting Ozgolfers for a few bucks (was it $2 last year?), and like their mum, will spend it on chocolates and shoes.

But:

The plan this year was to get the kids themselves to print them up, staple them together (thus learning to work for their money) but Leah now tells me her printer is too crappy, and the best she could find at a print shop is $1.50 per page (its 5 x A4 pages per guide)

So, Any Volunteers, with a decent printer and and hour or so up their sleeve?
(a guillotine is handy as well)

I would supply you with the PDF document that has 4 holes per page, and most of the hard work has been done as it is Formatted for 2 Sided printing. So you then cut each page into quarters and the holes will be in the right order front and back.

Actually it might be possible for you to just print them, if the kids are getting their friday night they can cut/staple them in their room.

timah!
5th October 2010, 07:05 PM
If worst comes to worst, I could possibly run some off at work...

Other options should be looked at first though...

Choppa
5th October 2010, 09:46 PM
I can knock this out at work too if you want mtb.

If you want me to, send me the pdf.

jaybam
5th October 2010, 10:21 PM
I will put my hand up for one if they get done.

markTHEblake
5th October 2010, 11:19 PM
Choppa. email?

Choppa
5th October 2010, 11:21 PM
pm sent

goughy
6th October 2010, 08:16 AM
I'm confirming with Leah, but I don't think her kids were coming this year! Think it's just her and her mum.

timah!
6th October 2010, 11:03 PM
Mark, how detailed is the course guide?

Daves
6th October 2010, 11:40 PM
Mark, how detailed is the course guide?

It is the same as the online version;

http://www.clubpelican.com.au/courses/54

timah!
6th October 2010, 11:56 PM
Cool, cos that's what I've been studying for my one round of glory!

PeteyD
7th October 2010, 09:56 AM
Don't study. The rules are hit ball, have drink, search for ball, have another drink, find ball, have drink, return to start.

Daves
7th October 2010, 10:05 AM
Cool, cos that's what I've been studying for my one round of glory!

You do realise that we play the course in reverse!? None of this namby pamby playing tee to green stuff!

Eag's
7th October 2010, 10:18 AM
Don't study. The rules are hit ball, have drink, search for ball, have another drink, find ball, have drink, return to start.

You forgot to add perve at the hot chicks in the pool left of the 5th =P~:mrgreen:

Daves
7th October 2010, 10:28 AM
You forgot to add perve at the hot chicks in the pool left of the 5th =P~:mrgreen:

Anyone interested in hiring binoculars!?;)

PeteyD
7th October 2010, 10:54 AM
Have a feeling it might be cold and wet .... Hopefully they'll still be there!

timah!
7th October 2010, 11:19 AM
I'm trying to convince myself that going over the course pics makes up for not hitting a ball in 6 weeks!

goughy
7th October 2010, 11:23 AM
Anyone interested in hiring binoculars!?;)

I can bring a pair for my group! I'm still trying to figure out how the doosh's that were with them bagged them! Here's hoping they were brothers and sisters!

markTHEblake
7th October 2010, 09:50 PM
I'm confirming with Leah, but I don't think her kids were coming this year! Think it's just her and her mum.

Leah, her Mum, and three kids are all coming, scheduled to arrive 5.30pm. Goughy, make sure your phone is turned on around 6pm for the obvious 'where am i' phone call.

Last year, i get this phone call from blondie
"i am lost"
"ok, where are you"
"in a car park"
"what do you see?"
"a big building called Crown Plaza"
[Face Palm]
she was 50m away from where i was standing.

Sets a new standard for blondness, has actually arrived at the destination but thought she was lost.

Bruce
7th October 2010, 10:01 PM
She was pregnant at the time though.

BrisWesty
7th October 2010, 10:57 PM
Count me in for 1 too if they get done.

Choppa
7th October 2010, 11:16 PM
They are printed, and in the car ready to go.....after I left them at work this afternoon and had to drive back into the city tonight to pick them up, ffs.
Just need Leah's girls to cut and staple tomorrow night.

BrisVegas
7th October 2010, 11:33 PM
.....after I left them at work this afternoon and had to drive back into the city tonight to pick them up, ffs.
Just need Leah's girls to cut and staple tomorrow night.

bugger!

markTHEblake
10th October 2010, 09:31 PM
So did the "dodgy sisters" end up charging you all more than what the pro shop sells them for?

jaybam
10th October 2010, 09:45 PM
Paid five bucks to the lovley girls and even though I didn't look at it once it was worth every cent.