PDA

View Full Version : PetethePilots love taps

petethepilot
1st October 2010, 09:39 PM
Not on video I'm sorry, just stop action off my i-Phone (i-Swing App). Sorry it is slightly fuzzy and the photo timing was a little slow. Saying that, I was bombing it that night. Like to carry that through to the champs!

Moe Norman
1st October 2010, 10:14 PM
you need to talk to Warney about a rug mate!

petethepilot
2nd October 2010, 08:22 AM
Too late for that Moe! You will find out one day.

razaar
2nd October 2010, 08:27 AM
Couple of nice swings there Pete.

petethepilot
2nd October 2010, 09:50 AM
If I keep my chin up so my shoulders turn, I will get rid of the slight lift in the upper body at he top of the swing (P2 if you are a TGM'er). That is my aim!

Yossarian
2nd October 2010, 07:33 PM
You should do it with your shirt off ala zig.

Tis a nice swing.

razaar
2nd October 2010, 09:12 PM
If I keep my chin up so my shoulders turn, I will get rid of the slight lift in the upper body at he top of the swing (P2 if you are a TGM'er). That is my aim!
I wouldn't worry to much about that, Pete. Good posture requires the back to lengthen/extend as each of the vertebrae twist. So the spine should be longer at the top of the backswing than at address and at impact and lengthen again in the follow through. The important fundamental on this issue IMO is to ensure the hands pass through their address position.

TourFit
4th October 2010, 03:47 PM
The important fundamental on this issue IMO is to ensure the ass passes through the hands at the address position.

FIXED.

Some video on that Razaar??

petethepilot
12th October 2010, 10:38 PM
Swing change pending before next year!!!

plus about 3 shots increase in handicap!

PTP