PDA

View Full Version : i-Swing App for i-phone (petethepilot's swing0

petethepilot
30th September 2010, 10:29 PM
Found a great application for i-phones. Cost about $3 and you can video/stopaction your swing. For example, the swing of a has been who doesn't have enough shots to be a chance this year (unless the weather is bad and all the contenders get very pissed on saturday night!).

simmsy
30th September 2010, 11:45 PM
how did you get that from your iphone to the thread Pete?

MegaWatty
30th September 2010, 11:56 PM
how did you get that from your iphone to the thread Pete?

Trough Tapatalk. See the insert button at the top?

simmsy
1st October 2010, 12:00 AM
cool man.

idgolfguy
1st October 2010, 12:43 AM
Have iswing and swing reader. The latter is better for the same price has more useful functionality.

Courty
1st October 2010, 05:30 AM
I've had iSwing for some time. It's pretty good for a quick check of persistent problematic swing faults.

simonk83
5th October 2010, 11:02 AM
Have iswing and swing reader. The latter is better for the same price has more useful functionality.

Interesting, thanks. Just need to find a way to mount the phone while I swing :D

Captain Nemo
18th March 2011, 04:44 PM
For those with iswing, where online is the user manual?

TheTrueReview
19th March 2011, 08:06 AM
For those with iswing, where online is the user manual?

the iswing website?

goughy
19th March 2011, 08:55 AM
Available for android as well. V1 is available on android too, and apple I believe.

Captain Nemo
22nd March 2011, 11:42 AM
the iswing website?

Its not actually which is wierd!
www.iswingapp.com (http://www.iswingapp.com)
It is on the actual app on the phone, but its so hard to read that small?

IamViva
1st September 2011, 10:31 PM
sorry to drag up old posts. but to those who use this app, does anyone find that the camera speed doesnt fully capture your swing? having had a few issues coming over the top its difficult to try and see how things are going because there is pretty much nothing between top of my back swing and impact. just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues?

petethepilot
2nd September 2011, 11:08 AM
Yep, i have had the same but I haven't worked out a method to up the shutter speed.

Need to contact the app developers I think!

Pete

virge666
2nd September 2011, 11:28 AM
sorry to drag up old posts. but to those who use this app, does anyone find that the camera speed doesnt fully capture your swing? having had a few issues coming over the top its difficult to try and see how things are going because there is pretty much nothing between top of my back swing and impact. just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues?

Yep, i have had the same but I haven't worked out a method to up the shutter speed.

Need to contact the app developers I think!

Pete

It is not the developers... it is the shit camera.

You cannot do anything about it... sorry.

You just need a lot of light to at least make it usefull.

aimnhit
2nd September 2011, 12:44 PM
v1 is the best by far but i think its $!0 and also ping has an app that records all parts of your stoke and its free but the trick is you have to buy the case to hold it on the putter for about $30

goughy
2nd September 2011, 03:00 PM
ping has an app that records all parts of your stoke and its free but the trick is you have to buy the case to hold it on the putter for about $30
gaff tape solves all!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

IamViva
2nd September 2011, 05:53 PM
Thought as much virge, not stressing just trying to find out if it was a common problem

v1 is the best by far but i think its $!0 and also ping has an app that records all parts of your stoke and its free but the trick is you have to buy the case to hold it on the putter for about $30

does V1 have an annual cost/subscription?

IamViva
3rd September 2011, 10:40 PM
So I purchased V1 for iphone, and as Bowdo said its much better then iswing, seems to be no problems capturing the swing in full with the same sort of features plus you can download and compare pros swings against your own side by side etc, pretty cool for 5.50 ;)