PDA

View Full Version : The Bottom of the Ladder

markTHEblake
29th May 2004, 11:11 PM
Yes AndyP this thread is for you! :D

goughy
30th May 2004, 06:11 AM
Don't be nasty mtb. They did almost score 50 points in the match didn't they. And I'm pretty weren't beaten by tripple there score so really, they held there own.

I did art in high school, and we all had a teacher that we hated and she new it. One assignment when we were part way through it, she told me I was doing really well for my abilities, then failed me on it.

I'd have to say they are doing really well for there abilities too :lol: :lol: :oops: :wink: :-({|=

AndyP
30th May 2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks guys. :(

goughy, they actually have plenty of ability, otherwise they wouldn't have been tipped to finish top 4. They are just soft, and lack passion. And there will be some serious list culling at the end of the season. :evil:

They absolutely sucked against Adelaide, after showing glimpse against Sydney the week before. I taped the game and watched it last night, and avoided finding out the score beforehand.
To rub it in the captain broke his arm and Collingwood won. :cry:

Think I might tip against them next week for the first time in about 10 years. :shock:

However, I predict that they will not finish on the bottom of the ladder.

Fishman Dan
30th May 2004, 08:33 AM
However, I predict that they will not finish on the bottom of the ladder.

I think 'Roos supporters should feel some sense of lacking responsibility, allowed the 'Pies off the bottom of the table.

AP - I'll give you revised odds for our 'Carlton will finish above the Hawks at year end' bet if you're interested.

Mind you, glass houses... :-# :-k

AndyP
30th May 2004, 09:35 AM
AP - I'll give you revised odds for our 'Carlton will finish above the Hawks at year end' bet if you're interested.

Got Carlton in a couple of weeks. We'll see. :twisted:

Fishman Dan
30th May 2004, 04:05 PM

Got Carlton in a couple of weeks. We'll see. :twisted:

Just checked todays scores.. watch this space, this thread aint over yet.. :roll: :smt013

AndyP
30th May 2004, 05:05 PM
Just checked todays scores.. watch this space, this thread aint over yet.. :roll: :smt013
8)

Fishy, look out for the big Friday Night blockbuster, June 11. Battle for the Spoon, Hawthorn vs Carlton. Should be a corker. :roll: :lol:

Flowergirl
31st May 2004, 04:18 PM
Just keep it going Collingwood.
One game at a time.
You can do it boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D> =D> =D>

AndyP
31st May 2004, 05:17 PM
Just keep it going Collingwood.
One game at a time.
You can do it boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D> =D> =D>
FG, this isn't a thread about the "quality" of Collingwood. It's about the lack of quality at Hawthorn.
Back to the topic.
How much do those Hawks suck? :shock:

Fishman Dan
31st May 2004, 05:38 PM
After a weekend like this, we've got 2 very dissappoint footy supporters. Because frankly i'd argue Carlton have to suck more... 2nd 100+ point defeat of the year..

I hadn't said it before out of denial, but Pagan's lost his marbles. He started Fevola at Full Back against Gehrig. He only moved him forward when The Human Mullet had kicked 5, though granted that could have been in the first 8 minutes of the game.

He's got to be talked about - his tactics are for teams with ability and discipline. Carlton lack more of one than the other, but certainly BOTH!

terryand
31st May 2004, 05:52 PM
To me Pagan is very much like Malthouse.

They both see themselves as unaccountable,it is never the coaches falt.

They also seem untouchable by the media,still no talk of either of them fighting for their job,even with the poor start to the season.

After 6 or 7 round they where headhunting Frawley and Schwab,and now their after the crow coach,but still no talk about the choosen two.

Terry.

AndyP
31st May 2004, 06:00 PM
Schwab would be sacked before Pagan.

markTHEblake
31st May 2004, 06:13 PM
FG, this isn't a thread about the "quality" of Collingwood. It's about the lack of quality at Hawthorn.

Actually the thread is about Collingwood not being on the bottom - the tide has turned and its payback time :-)

(its fairly limited who one can pick on when your 14th on the ladder)

And for now, above Carlton as well. My Guess is that Onewood is dissapointed, as he has been raving about the Blues for a week, hasnt he.

As for Crawford, that was sickening. I havent felt so ill looking at an injury since Tony Shaw broke his arm and it was flappin all over the place.

AndyP
1st June 2004, 06:37 AM
Actually the thread is about Collingwood not being on the bottom - the tide has turned and its payback time :-)
Then the thread should be titled "Not the Bottom of the Ladder". :roll:

As for Crawford, that was sickening. I havent felt so ill looking at an injury since Tony Shaw broke his arm and it was flappin all over the place.
What about when Voss broke his leg in WA in midair. Uggggh!

Fishman Dan
1st June 2004, 08:08 AM
Still stuck in my mind is when Darren Cresswell attempted to put his dislocated knee back in while sitting on the ground on Optus Oval a couple of years ago.. that was just wrong.

I'll also remember that because Carlton won the game.

Blakey - you may be above us, but the 'Pies account for 33% of our total wins to date! ;)

AndyP
1st June 2004, 09:16 AM

It's not like you have to remember many games in recent times. :P

Fishman Dan
1st June 2004, 11:25 AM

It's not like you have to remember many games in recent times. :P

If diamonds grew on trees then they would be worth a lot less than they are...

dc68
21st September 2006, 11:38 AM
Gee it hardly ever changes at Hawtorn does it?

AndyP
21st September 2006, 12:11 PM
Gee it hardly ever changes at Hawtorn does it?
What drugs are you on? Hawthorn haven't finished on the bottom of the ladder for about 50 years, and were above 5 other sides this year.

Thanks for bumping the thread though.

Schwab would be sacked before Pagan.
Add this one to the Grant Thomas call.

P.S. If you are going to attempt to sledge, learn to spell or type.....

Jarro
21st September 2006, 12:19 PM
I thought this thread was about The Bunnies :smt017

dc68
21st September 2006, 12:29 PM
What is wrong with torn haws?

Choppa
21st September 2006, 02:06 PM
Would you two please change your avatars.....It's too confusing :???:

dc68
21st September 2006, 02:28 PM
Nah....they are different I have a BIG one.

Jarro
21st September 2006, 02:42 PM
dream on :roll:

Choppa
21st September 2006, 03:39 PM
haha, I read DC's post and though it was Jarro again, then I thought Jarro was replying to himself......oh dear. I don't see detail.

Jarro
21st September 2006, 03:44 PM
Had a hard day bossing the troops around have we Chop-Chop ;)

Choppa
21st September 2006, 03:49 PM
must have DC :-D

Jarro
21st September 2006, 03:50 PM
nice comeback Vegas :p

dc68
21st September 2006, 04:04 PM
now,now Harry leave him alone.

Choppa
21st September 2006, 08:13 PM
:mrgreen: At least I am keeping myself amused.

Enough of that, now change your avatar :twisted:

BrisVegas
22nd September 2006, 07:41 AM
nice comeback Vegas :p

thanks Dave.

dc68
22nd September 2006, 08:00 AM
Not bad