PDA

View Full Version : Furyk buys is FedEx winning putter from 3Balls for $39!

morgy
27th September 2010, 08:58 PM
I was just reading that Jim Furyk bought his putter from Joe and Leigh's golf shop in MA, which I understand is the retail outlet of 3 balls golf. He bought a YES! heel shafted putter for $39...

Yossarian
27th September 2010, 09:01 PM
What a tight arse.

TourFit
27th September 2010, 09:34 PM
Looks like a Sophia...a copy of the venerated 8802.

Almost got one myself at one point, but am leaning to getting Kari Lajosi to do one instead at some time in the future!

razaar
27th September 2010, 09:47 PM
He has just turned that putter from a $39 special to something in the thousands. The golf magazines will run with this....if it was a Titleist everybody on the planet would know by now.:lol:

morgy
27th September 2010, 09:59 PM
He has just turned that putter from a $39 special to something in the thousands. The golf magazines will run with this....if it was a Titleist everybody on the planet would know by now.:lol:

haha I didn't actually think he putted that well. I saw him hit some odd ones, but anyway... got the job done.

I noticed that YES! just bought a model out called "morgan".... looks alright, might have to get one and save on engraving.

razaar
27th September 2010, 10:25 PM
haha I didn't actually think he putted that well. I saw him hit some odd ones, but anyway... got the job done.

I noticed that YES! just bought a model out called "morgan".... looks alright, might have to get one and save on engraving.

Hell yes! SS. aluminium face, Tungston, MOI & a blade...why isn't one in your bag?

TourFit
28th September 2010, 12:12 PM
Hell yes! SS. aluminium face, Tungston, MOI & a blade...why isn't one in your bag?

I guess that's why they had to call it Morgan...'smorgasbord' wouldn't fit

Pieface
28th September 2010, 12:37 PM
Great...another reason to make it harder to explain that Morgan can be a boys name :roll:

I wonder if Yes putters will go up in price thanks to their tour proven retail technologies!

morgy
28th September 2010, 12:52 PM
Great...another reason to make it harder to explain that Morgan can be a boys name :roll:

I wonder if Yes putters will go up in price thanks to their tour proven retail technologies!

Story of my life explaining that....

I think YES! putters are already up there price wise! The only thing is that everyone can by them cheap because 95% of them end up on clearance...

TourFit
28th September 2010, 02:23 PM

You need to buy one of these too....the fact that ALL YES! putter models are named after girls, fits in perfectly with the fact that you putt like one :mrgreen:

sms316
28th September 2010, 04:16 PM
I noticed that YES! just bought a model out called "morgan"....

Sergio might give one a pounding for a couple of years before getting sick of it.

TheTrueReview
28th September 2010, 04:34 PM
Sergio might give one a pounding for a couple of years before getting sick of it.

Poor Sergio would miss out for two reasons. Can't handle a putter & couldn't handle Norman's daughter.

Captain Nemo
27th March 2013, 08:32 AM
Furyk, at it again, love it!
http://www.golfwrx.com/80445/furyk-buys-versa-putter-from-local-edwin-watts/

Ferrins
27th March 2013, 08:51 AM
I like the look of that for a boofhead mallet putter.

Captain Nemo
27th March 2013, 08:58 AM
I like the look of that for a boofhead mallet putter.

:lol: